How much anime do you shitbag weeaboos watch per day and whats your favorite anime?

how much anime do you shitbag weeaboos watch per day and whats your favorite anime?
I'm going to watch your favorite anime to try to past the time so i dont have to think about my failure :)

>35 episodes per day
>re:zero

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Trwc34OIwlw
youtube.com/watch?v=GMISeKT5c-U
youtube.com/watch?v=R1PCVYytPnA
youtube.com/watch?v=wlmknkCxJX4
youtube.com/watch?v=LnntMZGBjZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watches that much stuff per day and yet somehow his favorite is re:zero
Yikes dude, is that 35 per day rewatches of shounen shows or something

managed to limit myself to 3 hours per day. Death Note is pretty good i rewatch it every year

it changes over time, with watching a lot of anime there have been many favorites, its just the one I've liked the most since ive seen it lately, what's your favorite anime user

I don't even watch it every day. I'll watch like 2-3 episodes every couple days if I feel like it. Just sitting there watching shit for extended periods of time seems like too much of a commitment for some reason, yet I spend hours here.

favorite is Bunny Girl Senpai. one of the only shows that I actually couldn't wait to sit down and watch episode after episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17 (1920x1080, 1.66M)

i dont watch it everyday but my favourite is either lucky star or azumanga daioh

Season anime been like this since 2007 watching naruto shippuden weekly

Naoki Urasawa's Monster is bae

Im rewatching Jojo right now. Haven't watched re:zero I might give it a try.

been depressed as fuck, only reason why im watching so much. bunny senpai is a great anime

Watching oreimo right now, its awwright

If I don't work on a particular day I will do maybe 2 hours of dedicated anime time

3/4 hours per week
>let's all love lain

Whenever I feel like it, my favourite anime is Crest of the Stars so go watch it you ugly cunt.

Attached: 1542560723486.jpg (923x931, 369K)

oreimo is based

Attached: kirino.jpg (280x380, 30K)

I'm normally against recommendations but I'm not on /a/ right now so go watch Katanagatari.

Anime is a product of the Japanese who're Japanese. The Japanese who are Japanese, inherently oppose the 50 million niggers in a hot dense state creating fusion energy through the radioactive glow that niggers who are hot and dense create. In turn whites who're white but actually aren't because they are kikes but are white, try to not yet do rimjob neo Marxist and neo capitalist assholes which poop potatoes and gold respectively.

I don't watch anime anymore, but when i was a neet i'd spend all day watching short 6 or so episodes long anime. Here are some, you might or might not like.
>boogiepop phantom (the original)
youtube.com/watch?v=Trwc34OIwlw
It's really funny, like those movies that are so bad that they're good.
>gunbuster
>diebuster
youtube.com/watch?v=GMISeKT5c-U
youtube.com/watch?v=R1PCVYytPnA
gunuster is really good, it's about that feeling when over time people around you change while you seem to stay the same, that's at least what i got from it. A classic, really great. You've probably already seen it.
diebuster is the sequel, not as feelsy, but still nice to watch after gunbuster, like a fun treat, pure unapologetic fan service.
>0080 gundam (war in the pocket)
youtube.com/watch?v=wlmknkCxJX4
This one's great. Really good ending. You might think it's boring though, since you watch re:zero. I think it drags a little but it's pretty fantastic. It's one of the few times gundam has a nice story.
>space patrol luluco
youtube.com/watch?v=LnntMZGBjZY
Very short, but really wholesome

I could go on forever, but i'll leave it at that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 4.12.29 AM.png (724x547, 655K)

fuck i hate robots and space. here goes getting some of those cleared out

Robots in space are really good. They seem childish or cheesy, but within all those childish shitty and cheesy shows there are some really good ones, like the ones i've listed. People on /m/ might disagree but they're just trying to show off the fact that they've seen better shows, the ones i listed are like entry level.

Attached: turn A gundam.jpg (1437x1280, 298K)

0 episodes per day
Don't have a favorite anime

I'm not a degenerate weeaboo, praise Christ

I barely watch anime nowadays. Like maybe 1-2 series and 2-3 movies per year lmao.

Barely watch anime anymore but my favorites still are Parasyte and Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

Attached: jin-roh1.jpg (287x300, 24K)

>fav anime is Re:Zero
>Watches roughly +3 hours of anime per day
Die monster, you dont belong in this world

Attached: image0-2-1.jpg (640x627, 50K)

Favorite is cowboy bebop. The most i watched is 20 episodes of death note in 1 day

>space dandy
>0-3 per day

Attached: 64bc32acbc9af2e88a9589b0bf600958.gif (500x423, 489K)

I recommend code geass its fucking amazing. Black lagoon and konosuba are also pretty fucking good

You should all watch Irresponsible Captain Tylor. It's about a 20 year old NEET who becomes a military man on a whim and somehow ends up the captain of a rag-tag ship of ne'er-do-well's. He is lazy as fuck and stumbles upon success through seemingly dumb luck. It is pretty funny and quite comfy. OVA's are good too.

Attached: The Irresponsible Captain TYLOR - 01 (BD 720p) (Gaoshu_Exiled-Destiny) (NakamaSub).mkv_snapshot_01.2 (960x720, 91K)

usually only when my ongoing series update with episodes, most series i'm watching atm release on Fridays and Saturdays so my anime viewing isn't a constant stream per day. When I watch a completed series, I usually finish it in 1-3 days depending on the length and how good it is.

>JJBA, though my favorite part hasn't been animated yet.

Attached: 24868309adc992759d682e57c70cc026.jpg (529x529, 66K)

I watched this the other day and thought it was one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen.

Attached: Wikia.JPG.jpg (477x385, 29K)

Girls und Panzer. I'm a big history nerd, and my favorite subject has always been WW2 tanks. I don't care if the show is unrealistic, it's entertaining as hell.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

When I was at my worst with depression, I would watch one episode then take a nap. I would repeat this over and over again.

watched 53 so far today, prolly just gonna finish this series before i go to sleep

OP here,
Ironically my favorite anime is now Monster. Been watching it all day and it's pretty good.
idk why everyone hating on re:zero, i like when main characters turned spooky and evil (~`o`)~

My dude
this comment is very originalio

Attached: Myah!.jpg (604x687, 99K)

all of the ghibli movies are super relaxing. best music in the world too

Hell yes it is criminally underrated

probably around 2-5 episodes a day.

My favourite one is Nisekoi, because it was my first anime and actually got me to watch anime.

nisekoi was a favorite of mine while it was airing, shame to see it end like that.