Tfw my loli onahole is arriving tomorrow

>tfw my loli onahole is arriving tomorrow

I've never used one before, I always fap dry. What should I expect from it? It's around 5 inches in length so it might be too small for me but I guess if half my dick is in it then it should feel great.

Attached: 1484334809200[1].jpg (249x225, 5K)

pic reIated hnnng

Attached: 51E6lsCBS6L[1].jpg (500x500, 50K)

You're gonna need some sort of lube

What kinda lube you got for it?
Onatsuyu is bretty gud and they say just like the pussy juice talked about in folk lore.

Oh the fairy, I love the box art on her very fucking hot.
Toys Heart is the brand that does onatsuyu and the same as the fairy so I wonder if that's the brand that comes with it.

Personally though Magic Eye's Lolinco Virgo is the best loli hole I ever had and it's better if you have a biggus dickus.
Look at these fucking textures man.
The tunnel length is 14 cm and BP I'm 18 cm but it's stretchy so it's fine and still feels fucking great. When you have a length like that you get used to poking out the other end of many holes when you start really going at it.

I tried the VAA and it was simply too small for me and I never use it and it feels like shit imo because of how small it is so I'd be concerned about that depending on your size.

Attached: 813H6v8mwDL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 376K)

Oh, I just checked my thread. Thanks for the tips man!

>Ten inch shlong

Lol stop lying

I have a couple hip-sized ones, the small onaholes never appealed to me since you still have to "jerk" with it

anyway, expect to cum instantly. using one of those for the first time is fucking amazing. I wish I had more opportunities to use mine (living with parents sucks)

also you should clean it before using it. usually comes with some oil on it out of the factory and washing it is a good idea. also thoroughly wash it and dry it after every use. it can be a pain in the ass, especially the drying part, but the one you got doesn't look that hard to dry out. you also might want to powder the outside of the onahole after you clean/dry it if you find it to be sort of sticky and rubbery to the touch. powder makes it feel super smooth and soft like skin.

Literally got the same one as my first onahole, I'm sure you're going to love it fren.

7 and a half inches but the real problem is the 6 inch girth.

Kek, I live with my parents as well. I ordered it to come tomorrow because they're both at work and they won't see me get the package. I guess I'll have to hide it under my bed though, or even inside my computer.

>Loli onahole

This should be bloody illegal

Attached: 494.jpg (251x233, 6K)

Why the fuck would a piece of silicon with a hole in it be illegal you fucking retard?

>I wont bloody allow it m8
you wouldn't happen to be british or even american would you?

Attached: average britbong police.png (407x490, 441K)

Because it's disgusting, and if you think otherwise it's some fuckin mental olympics mate.

Attached: X0dJEQ5.jpg (500x386, 51K)

>thinks should be illegal just because they're disgusting
That kind of thinking is what leads to incel concentration camps.

How the fuck is it mental olympics bud? Basic shit mate, it is a piece of fucking silicone with a hole in it to fuck. Why the fuck would that be illegal MATE?

Attached: 1511846886414.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

Yeah nah cunt
If you're getting a fake loli pussy you're also an incel

If a cop or anyone sane goes into your house, they're not going to think that it's a fucking silicone fuck doll with no meaning, they're going to look at it and think "thats a fuckin child"

Attached: D476a1SWwAAJ4XS.png (500x404, 128K)

Interesting how the vast majority of r9k has exactly 7 and a half inches

This is the dumbest shit I've seen posted all day. Its incredible.

are you worried about them finding your GTA collection too?

You're still not saying why that should be illegal

Where can I find more if this? I'd rather not reverse image search it

Oi cunt don't tell me that you don't like comely pubescent girls

Attached: 95DA2AEA-C37B-44EE-8C69-586B4590457A.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Because it's an imitation of a child's pussy.

Attached: 1565771017585.png (644x942, 97K)

Had the Puni Ana DX hard. It was fucking amazing, like fucking a real loli when coupled with drugs and sadpanda. Threw it out because I was afraid of family finding it or hearing me (though it was surprisingly quiet). I got a lot of good use out of it though. Really need to move out so I can get the SPDX.

Arigato, and sayonara, Ana-chan. You were my first...

Attached: puni-hole-dx-hard.jpg (400x300, 62K)

And gta is imitation of murder.
Retarded fucking argument, I bet you dont even know why cp is illegal.

I've noticed this as well. Every guy on the internet says that he is 7 inches lmao.
I guess it's because 7 inches is big but still believable.

Attached: joerogaine.jpg (1242x1673, 133K)

>tfw my vibrating prostate massager is arriving tomorrow
I've never used one before, I've only tried my fingers. What should I expect from it? It's around 4.5" in length so it might be hard to fit in for an anal newb like me but I guess if it touches the spot then it should feel great.

I love you reactions; why are you even on this website?

Attached: 1471426753308.png (625x546, 207K)

Got to show the lurkers at least one cunt is sane

Attached: 1516426988840.jpg (517x326, 28K)

And why should that be illegal?

Most of those fags are lying, but I've measured mine many many times and it's 7 and a half inches.

its really funny to see seething normalfags getting mad at people enjoying themselves without hurting anyone

Attached: 1559713456615.jpg (297x276, 17K)

lurker here, you're a retard who believes in thought crime but keep posting because variety of opinion is important to garner discussion

Autism correlates with high testosterone anone, might that be the cause?
I'm just a 7 inch dicklet by the way, how can i ever compete withouth that extra half?

Meant to quote Oregano spice