Why do incels do everything they can to avoid interacting with women?

Why do incels do everything they can to avoid interacting with women?

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 63K)

>Why do incels do everything they can to avoid interacting with women?
Isnt that the opposite?

Attached: 1565236055588.png (646x960, 655K)

Not all but I know I do because I have nothing to talk about when a conversation occurs. I mean girls tends to not be interested about guns so we basically lose both our time. Not hating them though

I dont want sex so i have no interest in interacting with girls.

Women are really superficial and judgemental. They're like the normies of nature

This, I can't stand being examined by women.
They just judge everything you do.

It's hard talking to them.

Because doing so might make them question their beliefs.

They're introverted, don't know how to start a conversation, and worry about rejection. I'm one of them

"""""""incels"""""""" are sometimes even friends with women
you're mistaking robots for incels again reddit
please fuck off
robots just don't care about women or relationships, and often avoid them because we're aware of the potentially life-ruining consequences that interacting with a woman can bring

For me, it's the social power dynamics disparity. A woman can basically reject, mock and humiliate me as much as she wants in any context and there is nothing I can do about it, since she has way more social power than me- a 4/10 wagie low-status male. The only functional defence is to not put yourself in these situations at all.

Also these.

You are way overstating the power women have. In fact they have far less power than men.

Interacting with girls is really painful amd soul crushing. I receive nothing but scorn or incredibly cold disinterest in them

Bullshit. The ones with power are the social elite and people who are born into conformity. They're an equal ratio of male versus female, and they target anyone who isn't in their ingroup. We just get targeted more often because we don't have a social group or a bunch of orbiters like women do.

Pretty much this, girls enjoy rejecting people like this so you enjoy doing the same to them after a while.

>you're mistaking robots for incels again reddit
>please fuck off
Robots are incels. There was just a reddit raid that forced this dumb meme that it's different.

>In fact they have far less power than men.
You're aware that I don't live in Iran, right? They might have less power than the upper several percent of the male aesthetic and financial elite, but the lower ~90% are completely under their control. Ive been watching most men around me get treated as disposable fodder without feelings or dignity all my life. If you aren't aesthetically pleasing to look at, you're basically a subhuman to the majority of women and it really shows.

You are projecting you being weaker than women on all men. Men are more powerful than women, easily, except the bottom 1% like you.

because women tend to be whores but only for chad
so as an ugly male i tend to not identify with them
also even if i did find another ugly i dont want my dick to fall off from some disease
so at the moment im fine with fapping to whores online its safer and cheaper

>Ive been watching most men around me get treated as disposable fodder without feelings or dignity all my life. If you aren't aesthetically pleasing to look at, you're basically a subhuman to the majority of women and it really shows.

Im a flabby loser with no money and rarely see anything like that and women enjoy my presence, weird

It's almost as if he doesn't know anyone in real life and only reposts what he reads on the internet.

I don't. I want to meet women but I don't know how. And they'd probably not want to talk to me anyway.

I don't know what to say to them, this also goes for guys too (not gay just a sperg with respect to men and women). And if I don't know what to say to them then clearly dating is out of the question. So I avoid. There's nothing i need from them. I prefer to jack off. I know sex is probably better but I'm far too unequipped socially to care about it anymore.

Attached: 1564927913320.jpg (800x800, 223K)

it's the other way around
true incels do everything to get with women and are avoided

women dont want to interact with me, they dont want to socialize with me, they dont want to even look at me, they don't want to be around me. its my fault that i recognize their behavior?

sure against men with actual power

is that Pyrocynical?
oregini

Every single time I talk to a girl I end up feeling even more like a piece of shit, I don't know if they do it on purpose or not but it's really bad, also it's not like I'd ever create a friendship with her so it ends up being a pointless interaction too, that's why.

Because you are fucking disgusting and they want you to fuck off.

Attached: lmao.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Am I an incel?
>25
>never had sex or talked to a girl
>no interest in girls

I think so user

ori

yes, it's pyro

no, since you are not involuntary celibate
if you really want a label, you're voluntary celibate but since you have no interest to act upon, that label is also inaccurate
I guess you call yourself asexual

Those two words are not interchangeable.
Not all robots are incels. Not all incels are robots either, some are failed normies.

>Why do incels do everything they can to avoid interacting with women?
It's like being plump seal trying to avoid white sharks. Sometimes you have to go grocery shopping, gym, go to work if you have one or labour office if you don't. But the outside is full of 3DPD ready to jump you with false parenthood claims, alimony, child support, false rape accusations...

Attached: 1562068952373.jpg (960x720, 147K)

best answer. women can't be cool because they always want to know if you are alpha and shit test you. who the fuck wants to be around women unless you want sex from them? women can go fuck themselves.