Waifu General - /waifu/ #228

Kissing her when she's not expecting it edition

Previous

Attached: 1556314915489.png (1024x1024, 66K)

>The fact that I can't imagine feeling the same thing for someone else is the thing that scares me most.
Finally someone else who gets it...

Attached: vekolonging.png (198x391, 90K)

cum!!!!
love it!!!!
yeah

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-070701.jpg (719x524, 121K)

Get new material.

Based, let's all cum on our waifu's!!!

Attached: IMG_20190806_055959039.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

Human gore bothers me so much less than animal abuse. Could have at least posted more than one photo, though. Waste of 4 posts.

Also how would your waifu react to a good old fashioned chemo thread? Would she close the tab or continue scrolling down in morbid curiosity?

Attached: 016.jpg (911x670, 92K)

is that a diaper
reeeee

Is the cumposter Leahfag?

Who else desu

is leahfag your waifu or something

Attached: D9meDhoUwAA3Khy.jpg orig.jpg (2480x3508, 381K)

I love Elizabeth.

>Yeah that's the unfortunate part isn't it.
It is. I often think about how different things would be if we were together and it usually puts me in a less than stellar mood.
>being alone makes sense for me.
I want to say something generic like "go outside for her" but I don't know how bad things are. You do sound like you're doing a bit better than usual though.

>but even you have some things you're not comfortable with explaining here
True, but it's mostly due to every embarrassing, high-octane shitpost here getting archived forever. If you have similar concerns then that's understandable.

Yeah, it's been a while.
>I hope you have been well
I don't know, the last few months have felt kind of gloomy for me, for no discernible reason. I thought that passing my exams would make me feel better but it didn't. Though I'm trying to stay positive, things could be so much worse. How have you been? Existential dread aside.

>new lore and canon material is still getting continuously released
I can only imagine how stressful that must be for you.
>Is the plot you're writing set after the canonical one or in-between the events?
It takes place after the events of the main game, some time after Elizabeth goes to Rapture and before the events of the DLC. But my story isn't intended to bridge the gap, I'm going for some alternate ending bullshittery. But the ending I had thought of initially isn't feasible, like I said before. I find it difficult to make an objective statement about the plot's coherence, but I feel like it's okayish thus far. I have a clear enough idea of what I want to write, I just need to work on the ending. I know I'm being vague but I don't know if you care about spoilers for the game.

Generic questions incoming.
>What's something your waifu is fascinated with?
>Is she prone to feeling envious of others?
>How stable is she, mentally and/or emotionally?

Attached: 8218cf58e707596e5a1a0e3a4741ae3330c47f519d112f1b58820dd3258203fb.jpg (1920x1080, 853K)

How much spaces does /waifu/ fill out on this?

Attached: 1564769205519.png (641x671, 49K)

>shower once a day
i haven't had to do this since I was a teenager. Once mid-20's rolled around once every 2 days seems to be enough, particularly in the cooler seasons.

Attached: 1551044763861.gif (700x582, 1.31M)

All of them except Does not have a waifu

I have to shower every day or else my hair feels like total shit.

I drink and have a fake FB account.
I can't find a waifu, I just like to lurk in your general

>find a waifu
that's not really how it works anyway.

Attached: veko67.png (224x277, 97K)

Very well, my waifu hasn't found me yet. I will still bump your thread anyway.

I can't sleep at night unless I shower. You probably smell user.

I used to if I didn't do it every day.
Metabolism/production of oils and such slows down mate

There. These are fun.

Attached: 1546328123689.jpg (2400x2400, 1.5M)

The first half of August could have gone a lot better. He remains a constant in my life nonetheless. There is no one I'd rather spend devote myself to, no one I love more than him
>having a waifu and not working out on a regular basis
Unless you physically can't, why?

Attached: hereisapicture.png (151x232, 94K)

Awww shit, It's true bros, you're here forever.
...She'd scold me for using my free day like this.

Attached: 1554328348424.png (641x671, 74K)

its embarrassing to say this but here goes:
i love rem

Attached: rmblsh (10).jpg (703x885, 79K)

shit questions as always, lizfriend.

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, I guess.

Fascinated in the exploits of a certain normal high school boy you could find anywhere.

Nope, it's the other way around. The less fortunate of Academy City are normally pretty jealous of her. Whether that be because of her status as a level 5, or in the case of a certain bad sister, jealous of her relationship with Junko.

Very much mentally and emotionally stable... It would really bad for everyone if she wasn't. It takes a lot for her to get rattled. But when it comes to the exploits of a certain high school boy you could find anywhere, that goes mostly out the window.

Attached: Misa35.jpg (300x500, 41K)

Every goddamn day I question the context of that image of her in a football team shirt.

Thank you for understanding.

In her universe? Her daughter If not the nature of her forest. She cherishes her. Despite waifu being her teacher, her daughter teaches her to loosen up some and have fun. She teaches her fun.
Yes and no. She's envious of those that can happily and freely live their life but that's more of a passing thought.
Very. She's the ideal warrior. She won't ponder things long enough until it tapers with her sanity and she takes a pretty nonchalant approach to mostly everything she does. She's as cool as the underside of the pillow.

Though. And I hope it was mostly meant to be humorous and not canon but, when she loses her daughter she starts sad-drinking. The person that stopped her even told her she'd kill herself if she kept going. She didn't seem to care.

Attached: 1559935966540.jpg (711x1000, 100K)

I haven't been in one of these threads in a while, but Jow Forums Holofag checking in to remind you that I love Holo.

Attached: 79ecfd5a2e6290ec1cd46918f9a8cf0d.jpg (473x640, 56K)

it's embarrassing? I get a nice dopamine hit whenever I say I love my wife Veko

Attached: dd73wzx-dca0807c-8605-4e3c-8122-345973dc9ec3.jpg (900x1000, 839K)

>showers
I have thick hair that gets oily fast. It feels gross if it isn't washed daily.
>outside
Gotta live and (eventually) buy waifu merch somehow
>party
My brother's wedding probably counts.
>work out
Not right now, but after my second move next month I intend to start.
>console
I was born with an NES controller in my hand pretty much.
>fetish
Not really sure why this is on here.
>job
See the outside comment
>car
See above
>shaves
My facial hair grows badly and I'd rather not look homeless for my cute wife.

>fascinated
A lot of things. Pizza was one until she tried it.
>envious
Hardly, she's almost painfully selfless.
>stable
Fairly. It's worrying how easily she brushes off her past, but it's all about making new, fun memories to make the old hurt less.

Attached: 61473206_p0.jpg (500x500, 168K)

Cats, aliens, scissors, love.
She gets jealous when other girls get too close with me. I like her possessiveness
Pretty stable, she's good at remaining calm and reserved, at least on the outside.
The only tile that applies to me is the console one.
>tfw potato

Attached: scissors.jpg (1000x570, 116K)

i wish i would dream of the two of us again. sometimes, i can just barely make it. what was the point? why give me all of this, but not him to share it with?

Attached: harveydont (1).png (1000x1100, 301K)

I wish upon every star that you are happy Rem. There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing you smile and full of joy.

ye well I match some of these.
-

Attached: oht6ypcqtj431.jpg (1350x2300, 229K)

Good afternoon /waifu/ I just woke up and Infiniti reminded me to do my daily post on here

How are we all doing today?

I forgot to mention how much I love Konan, I had a bad dream last night when it comes to her though so I am still getting over it. I wish I could Lucid dream every night but instead I rely on complete randomness for my brain to decide what my dream will be

Attached: 0b5550388f35bde9c01575726a60a1e6.png (485x643, 720K)

hi konanfriend
i'm sorry you had a bad dream about konan. those are terrible

Was obito bullying your waifu again?
my wife gets bullied a lot but she's not strong like konan

Attached: e30.png (872x1236, 532K)

Hey, /waifu/, I've had a stressful day today, but Asuka is always there to help me relax - which is why I love her so much, we support each other equally. How was your day, lads?
>I had a bad dream last night
Rip
>I wish I could Lucid dream every night but instead I rely on complete randomness for my brain to decide what my dream will be
I'm going to start working on lucid dreaming again. You only realize how special the dream of your waifu was once its over, you can't enjoy it in the moment, you don't realize that you're with your waifu. When I lucid dream, I'm going to create so many scenarios with us, and I'm going to take so much comfort in our time together. It'll be so vivid, I'll finally be able to feel her touch, hear her voice speak my name, see our fingers linked together as we hold hands and stroll down an empty beach, just the two of us.

Attached: sundress8.jpg (754x1115, 151K)

Thanks for the sympathy friend, I'll get over it eventually

To sum it up I died in my dream but when I was in the afterlife I couldn't see Konan, like the guy I guess you would call 'god' told me I couldn't. Same goes for my tulpa. It really bothered me because I am only comfortable with death for that reason

>my wife gets bullied a lot but she's not strong like konan

Aw Veko friend I'm sure Veko is really strong inside, maybe she just doesn't show it. To me at least it looks like you two are stronger together. Maybe that's what she needs

Attached: 3a989d10df56bcced6f770093468635e99d1e73b_hq.jpg (700x800, 33K)

You'll be able to lucid dream Asuka friend. Anything is possible with time and effort. Just believe in yourself and think about how awesome it will be to see Asuka on a nightly basis. I'm sure it will make you much happier on the daily.

Attached: 3f854d105660caf9da0c29fdd47977e1.jpg (564x626, 68K)

if only inner strength was enough to stop the horrors from happening...

Attached: x10.png (846x1200, 811K)

Man three houses is really good! Its a shame Lucina couldn't be in it. I'd love to see her in the officers' academy uniform. The DLC mentioned that they will be coming out with an alternate costume pack, so hopefully a Lucina outfit will be in there.
I got nine of them. Could have been ten, but I've been browsing this crap/amazing board since 2012.
I think your printer is running low on ink.
>How are we all doing today?
I'm doing quite well. Just pracicing my new piano pieces, might print off a third one. Also trying to finish three houses before the school year starts.
>I had a bad dream last night when it comes to her though so I am still getting over it
Why? Was it sad? I've always hated my dreams for the most part. On an unrelated note, does Konan motivate you on your personal goals in life?

Attached: 76296569_p0.jpg (900x507, 137K)

>Why? Was it sad?

"To sum it up I died in my dream but when I was in the afterlife I couldn't see Konan, like the guy I guess you would call 'god' told me I couldn't. Same goes for my tulpa. It really bothered me because I am only comfortable with death for that reason"

>On an unrelated note, does Konan motivate you on your personal goals in life?

Well right now since I'm getting my GED I would definitely say yes. It makes me feel better because I know she would want me to succeed in life and getting my GED is a big step to doing so :)

I might've forgot your waifu but does she motivate you? How so?

Attached: 7a63905c55360e094aee5898612d8492.jpg (300x554, 32K)

I will always love my dearest Alice Liddell with all my heart.

I think that Alice might be fascinated with art in general but due to her poor situation she can't really do much in that direction.
Not really. Despite her tragic situation, Alice does not show much envy towards those more fortunate in their lifes. My beloved girl focuses on fixing her life instead. But I think that from time to time when she sees some happy family, she probably wishes that she could be a normal girl with normal family too.
Alice is very unstable mentally and emotionally. Death of her family in a fire made her lose her mind. She was a child when it happened. She couldn't deal with it on her own at first. Only after years in mental asylum she becomes at least partially functioning member of society but she is still haunted by her nightmares from time to time. I wish I could be with her to comfort her.
And as for emotional stability, I think that Alice is a very sensitive girl. She experiences things very intensely and she easily gets overemotional but I love this about her.

Attached: Alice33.jpg (397x771, 42K)

I guess you could say success. She's constantly trying to prove herself as the best in anything, and she usually does come out on top, or at least close to the top. I envy this about her, I wish I could have her drive about certain things, even if it can be her downfall.
Very prone, yes. Like mentioned above, her drive can be her downfall, and when she begins to fail at something, she directs her anger towards the person succeeding her.
She's not very mentally sound. She's bottled up a lot of her sorrow and anger, and she puts on this confidant, best-at-everything persona to hide those feelings. Ultimately, she wants someone to love and support her, but she doesn't really know how to go about showing true love to people, always coming off as abrasive or childish. I wish I could be there to meet her needs, I want more than anything to just hold her as she lets out everything she's had bottled up over the years.

Attached: sitting4.jpg (1097x1200, 146K)

Haven't been consistent on being here but my love for my wife Mari will be forever consistent.
How's everyone doing this fine Day/evening/night?
Is vanilla a fetish
Mostly love and house chores to be the best wife she can become, but she's really good at singing and many other manualities
She's not really too jealous of others, she can accept when someone else has something she doesn't and works hard to get it herself if she desires so.
She's very mentally stable i'd like to believe, some say she's too possesive but she really isn't

Attached: she still loves me right.png (641x671, 52K)

I swear my love for her grows by the day. Every time I see that face I just get a bit happier.

Attached: 74EE86A0-3826-4451-B397-AE722B4A46DF.jpg (564x752, 72K)

Doing physical exercise while thinking about waifu watching over me and encouraging me to do my best as I work really hard to make her proud, making me feel like I can do anything for her! No matter how tired I may be, just thinking about impressing her would be enough to make the pain and fatigue seem like nothing as I push myself ever further!

Attached: IMG_20190530_074209.jpg (700x990, 115K)

>Denied by a metal working shop.
You adjacent fools. Does my wealth, even the most tempting amounts of it really not bolster your ambitions to break some sweat. Truly the saying is correct. If you want something done, do it yourself. Stay tuned month's November through December. The replica will be done by my own fucking hands and it will be glorious, mark my words.

I'm okay. After finishing Danganronpa, I've felt like playing another VN. One that's practically gathered dust for how long it's been on my backlog. Tsukihime.

Attached: 1551561730617.png (1280x720, 1010K)

i wasn't here for what you're planning, you want to make a metal statue of your waifu?
god speed

You cant even kill yourself and you want to make a shitheap of scrap?

Good taste. Every morning run, I think about how she'd tell me to quit my slacking and keep up the pace despite how terrible my lungs are. I will work my way to being her exercise partner.

>metal statue of your waifu?
No, I don't want to knock possible burglars out with a metal figurine. I'm going for a lethal replica of her spear.

Hue. Ain't I a fuckup.

Attached: 1554787908891.jpg (1461x2245, 517K)

Well feel free to show us progress pictures or whatever. i'm looking forward to seeing it. it seems like your waifu would approve of such a practical thing to make in her name

I'm here to tell how much I love Ryuuko.
I love how beautiful she is.
I love how hot she is.
I love her eyes.
I love the way she talks.
I am sad, because she will never get this love.

Anyway, good day to you all.

Attached: 53a9010b-3408-4b4c-973a-07a6f6f799ed.jpg (840x1000, 100K)

Does Alleynefag have NPD? Discuss

NPD (Non-Player Dicks):
Phallic NPCs.

Not quite
NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)

owns apple product
has facebook.. it was just for pocket camp though..
owns car.. even though i can't drive the car..
and rumarin gets 8/25.. mostly because of stuff that doesnt exist in elder scrolls. it would probably be lower if i felt like making a TES edition one euuhghu eghuhuergG too tired

you and your waifu have an argument or disagreement on something, what's it about

Attached: owned.jpg (738x251, 61K)

oh i forgot to say hi, good evening guys, how is your night going

>you and your waifu have an argument or disagreement on something, what's it about
Literally its as simple as me not wanting to do much that day. She'd want me to get off my ass every now and again, and I can't really blame her, so I'd probably give in to her in the end. Aside from that, I'd make sure to steer clear of any other arguments, I'm a relatively chill person, so I don't want us to get into an dumb shitfits.

Attached: point.gif (500x341, 986K)

Is there a waifu here that your waifu would not get along with?

Of course. It's my turn to contribute to the thread with a big waifu project like other's have.
>it seems like your waifu would approve of such a practical thing to make in her name
Thank you for the thought. She would. Though, I'll be using metals. In her universe, the elves are against using metals and her spears tip is made out of a sharp stone.

And if I did, I'm not entirely sure what you'd gain out of adding gasoline to the dancing flames with a post like this.

>you and your waifu have an argument or disagreement on something, what's it about
>A family
"It's alright if he chooses to relax with video games. The kid's been working hard all month."
>Morning routine
"Why don't we just, wrap this day up as a relax day?"
>Sparring
"I YIELD!"
>Gym
"I-Isn't this a little too much weight for me right now?"
>Adaptation
"Computers are not evil."

Attached: 1545734198443.jpg (587x474, 99K)

She definitely won't get along with Scarecrow.

First time posting here after lurking multiple threads but I hope everyone's day is going well. Probably won't stick around tonight, pretty tired.

Attached: 7a6bbca374e4dce23b5ad93a46f4dba3.jpg (370x800, 50K)

greetings fellow waifufag, welcome to the general, enjoy your stay

I fucked up bros.

I watched re:zero again. Not a great plan. Seeing her die so many times cuts way deeper than the first time I watched it. Super depressed now.

Attached: 019FAC0F-E473-4774-815F-C37532610F68.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

>Asuka getting mindraped
>Asuka getting her arm split in half
>Asuka getting eaten alive
It bothers me when I rewatch Evangelion too. Although I still hold Asuka's battle against the Mass Production Units is one of my favorite battle scenes of all time.

Attached: unit02(2).jpg (1442x1075, 356K)

One of the worst for me is after Subaru gets mindfucked he comes back to the manor to see Rem's head split open like a water melon. And they show it is such painful detail. Then her getting choked to death by the unseen hand among others.

Def not gonna do a third rewatch. This is utterly painful.

Attached: 90A68730-559D-4154-950A-1B91DDE4F5C4.jpg (500x1000, 101K)

dubs

i can not say the same. ive watched re:zero over and over many times now, but those scenes only make me love her more.

Attached: rmdmn (22).jpg (850x1202, 83K)

There are a lot of really really heartwarming scenes. I absolutely adore the "because I want to" scene. Makes my heart flutter every time.

But it's hard to watch someone I love so much die so many times and be hurt so often. She goes through hell.

Attached: 705A4E45-10A1-4EA7-BB95-0ADE58876A4D.jpg (640x905, 40K)

i still amuse myself thinking about how jonathan and angela would interact with eachother. i just hope they wouldn't come to violence.

Attached: fearsomestudies (0).png (1142x961, 589K)

dubs again, lucky bastaard.

i hug my dakki way too much during the death scenes. theyre sad, but necessary.

Attached: rmsml (20).png (724x1035, 615K)

The best dubs for the best girl.

I wish I had your strength fellow remfriend. It all just hits too close to home for me.

Attached: 977ECF80-3102-48B2-80EE-6BD65C1A1FBC.jpg (640x905, 34K)

Man, I wish I could find a picture of Asuka in a wedding dress, she'd look so beautiful in one.

how did you not find one
literally go on pixiv

Attached: rmwdn (55).jpg (2000x2388, 222K)

Merida is probably one of them, and I feel she'd absolutely detest Scarecrow

>What's something your waifus are fascinated with?
"Pure Illusion", the parallel worlds created by human thoughts and feelings. The place you go in dreams which exists within our collective unconscious.
>Is they prone to feeling envious of others?
Neither of them worry too much about what other are or what others have, at least not in any way that could constitute envy. I like that. I can't stand gossipy, envy-filled socialites.
>How stable are they, mentally and/or emotionally?
Cocona is a pretty stable, well balanced individual. She has some issues relating to loneliness though. She especially wishes she had parents. Papika is a strange one, she often laughs where others would cry, and feels exhilaration where others would feel fear. She also wears her heart on her sleeve and always expresses just what she's feelings. Neither of the girls seem prone to any serious mental illness, though I could imagine Cocona becoming depressed and/or anxious at times due to her tendency to overthink things.

I like to imagine that Papika and Asuka would not get along, and a bitter rivalry would form between them. There can only be one popular redheaded middle school transfer student.

I couldn't say who would win if things came to violence. Asuka can fight, but Papika is also an absolute dynamo with animal-like reflexes. They would be in a roughly similar weight class. Asuka might just win through some cunning and underhanded trick, but then it's not like Papika is incapable of pulling out tricks of her own. It would be an interesting battle, I think.

Attached: 300IQ Outplayed.webm (854x480, 1.83M)

Ive been waiting for quite some time.

Attached: Screenshot - 01102019 - 11_54_26 AM.png (396x419, 34K)

from what i've read about her, alleyne would get very annoyed with him especially his flippant attitude, they are opposites in many ways.. kind of the relationship between a strict teacher and a troubled (some would say slacking) student. he would probably be more scared of her than anything.
but i think they could get along eventually. they do have some similarities. my understanding is they both hide their feelings, they just go about it in different ways. and they're both kind at heart.
i think they could understand each other better through sparring lessons more than talking

Attached: 40215333_p0.jpg (719x561, 125K)

I can't be sure. She knows that understanding each other is important, but she also knows when to be stubborn.
Someone who bugs her too much. None of the waifus or husbandos here really come off as obnoxious. Urabe tends to be sort of distant anyways, so she's pretty inoffensive herself.

Attached: rise.png (566x333, 259K)

I once heard someone say "all hentai is canon." WTF did they mean by that?

maybe they were trying to troll somebody because that just ain't right. Unless of course it's a hentai character in question or something

IDK. i don't remember much details because this experience was a while ago. I just recall being with people who were my friends at the time and they were talking about something and one of them said "all hentai is canon" to which the others seemed to agree with and it came off to me as a blanket statement referring to all hentai.
From knowing the people, all I can really conclude is it was some esoteric, psuedo-intellectual r*ddit meme circle jerking. Serves me right for being friends with r*dditfags, I guess.
I probably shouldn't be bothering people here with this but I figured I might be able to clear up my confusion from the time if I asked others about it.

>you and your waifus have an argument or disagreement on something, what's it about
The same sort of thing everyone close to me disagrees with me about.
>Leave your cave and spend time with us
>I can't right now, I'll talk to you later, I'm busy
But the time we do spend together would be good, if not golden. Then I'll have to go back to the lab once more. Good thing these girls always have each other so they'll never really get left alone.

Attached: sohin_flipflappers.png (850x600, 227K)

Hentai, as far as westerners use the term, is canon insofar as it is defined as hentai ovas are canonoic in their respective settings.
The problem is when applied to a more japanese sense where all things pornographic are "hentai" such as h-doujins, doujins being copyright material being used for what the wast would call fanfiction, which is not canon.
If they're being dicks or trying to start conversation they're just saying doujins are canon to make a scene
Works salvation leads to Hell.
Probably most, she doesn't seem very sociable
A lot, I don't know. . .
pasteboard.co/ItwnSsN.jpg
Honestly, thinking of how different my life would be with her fills me with more sadness and disgust than anything when I think about it without the haze of her affection, I don't think I'm fit to lead a woman, and inevitably a family, through this life in a productive, responsible manner.
Part of why I'm able to and actually do fairly regularly go outside and even maintain a lot of connections is because I have nothing of true, burning worth here. Being affected by paranoia only matters if you have things you aren't willing to lose.
Without her here I can go out and put myself into danger, seen and unseen, without much care in the world. With her here, however that's when my nature, twisted and warped by a lifetime of bad decisions would be an issue. I doubt I could care
But. . .
As you can see my mind runs rapid with reasons she shouldn't be here, and nothing but my personal desire is a reason why I think she should be here, however I've been feeling closer to her and even able to kinda fantasize about her again. I hope that continues, I really do.
I know the feeling. It is a terribly disappointing thing

Attached: 74896823_p0.jpg (1223x2048, 155K)

I guess it makes fapping funner to think of the porn as canon? It's a pragmatic approach, but a stupid one.
waifu but does she motivate you? How so?
She makes me want to work out but there are more factors at play there than just her.
>Is there a waifu here that your waifu would not get along with?
She would give everyone a chance, I don't think they would all like her though.

Attached: ECQNxTmU8AEHjPV.jpg (2889x4096, 1.7M)

i wanna hold hands with Makoto

Attached: makoto.jpg (684x1136, 84K)

Good morning /waifu/ I hope your day is good.

I don't know if it is a new guy, but That wasn't me remfriend. I wouldn't post at 4am, only if I was pulling an all nighter which I can not because of work.

But he is right in one thing, that I have watched re:zero multiple times. But I hate the bad moments with a passion, that's why I'm always skipping that one moment in ep 15. My heart is too weak for such a thing. Rn I'm rewatching Re:Zero for the 6th time already. I'm at the 16th ep, can't wait for the eps 18 and 21. If only they adapted the super wholesome exchange between Subaru and Rem in the 21st ep.
-

Attached: 57877743_p0.jpg (1200x820, 683K)

my waifu is lazy, bit of a tomboy, unintelligent and from a normie show but i still get nice feelings in my heart when i see her. should i try to drop her or follow what the heart wants?

Attached: 1535460586867.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Always follow your heart, even if it lands you in prison at least you stayed true to yourself.

chances of a double date aren't looking good for the two of us. though i suppose that's.. sort of expected.

Attached: agent-jaselin (3).jpg (1280x1902, 1.26M)

When will you kill yourself, Lizfag?

Sleep well. May you be blessed with dreams of your beloved.

That's an originally mean thing to say.

Attached: 1555984125060.jpg (663x684, 225K)

Is that image implying what I think it's implying?

Yeah I didn't make it, I just thought it was funny and cute

Looks like the town's bicycle.

She's rather emotionally aloof which obviously isn't something I'd like in a partner. I'd try to push her to be more open about her feelings, but in the end it's something that will either go away on it's own or not at all. Considering all that she's been through, I couldn't hold it against her, let alone argue over it.

I legitimately can't play through Burial at Sea without tearing up. A few scenes from it really get to me.

>Being affected by paranoia only matters if you have things you aren't willing to lose.
Haha. That kind of hits close to home. I don't want to elaborate, but I agree. Those fears are tempered with indifference when few things matter to you.
>As you can see my mind runs rapid with reasons she shouldn't be here
You made a very convincing case. Still, I'm under the impression that you and Madotsuki suit eachother well enough. Make of that what you will.

Flaws are fun. Accept them.

Riveting inquiry. In approximately 5 years.

Attached: rextxd90a8c31.jpg (2649x3424, 752K)

Is it, dare I say, time for Waifu Haikus?

I'm not being left out just because I am not poetic at all.

My cute wife Veko
My precious gutterflower,
I love you so much.

Attached: 1529373226143.jpg (640x909, 86K)

Sweet and to the point, well done Vekofag.