I desperstely keep on hoping that maybe love is real, that maybe a woman could choose me for me...

I desperstely keep on hoping that maybe love is real, that maybe a woman could choose me for me, and not merely settle for me because she couldn't find a higher-status, stronger, taller, manlier, more handsome man.

I can see myself getting a "low value" woman without too much trouble.
But chasing these women feels empty.
It feels like I am not good enough, so only a woman with no other options would take me.

I wouldn't mind dating, loving and marrying any woman.
But these thoughts remain in my mind.
I don't want to give my heart to a soulless creature who just couldn't find anyone "better" than me.

Anyone relate?
What do we do? Suicide? Spray 'em down?

Attached: tear-clipart-screaming-794468-3283543.png (900x818, 478K)

You're not alone my friend, I'm exactly the same

My heart is with you, brother.
With all of those who are in our situation.

Nothing is real you are a bunch of atoms stuck together that miraculously created a human being. You emotions are chemical reactions mostly happening to push you forward with the goal of procreation. Nothing matters you don't matter your emotions don't matter I don't matter this Earth doesn't matter. Now you can either keep bitching about it on this Chinese basket weaving forum or you can just learn to stop caring. The sooner you realise the truth about our and your uselessness the better.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 5K)

I had a phase like that, dude.
It was in my mid teens, but I just grew out of it.

Then you just got back into being a sad fuck that is never going to achieve anything he desires. You downgraded. Good luck

Attached: 1566218557794.jpg (1471x1024, 93K)

>everything is a downgrade from doomer neckbeardness

If you have stopped caring then why did you tell everyone your life philosophy?

Because I'm bored and it doesn't matter

Stop desiring grandiose things like love, belonging, richness or fame. I've given up on all those things including bonds and started aiming for a life of simplicity being independent and working part-time, having my own little place with plenty of books, a computer, and maybe some other hobbies to practice. It has made me much happier. Take the schizoidpill

Attached: 1559140206847.jpg (259x206, 13K)

What it feels like is that they are all my enemies prostitutes, and they will fuck me or not, not based on what I do, but on what my enemies tell them to do.

You sure are a faggot.

Noooo don't insult me on internet boaaard stop I feeeel violated fuuuuug you hurt my feeelings it huuurts don't do thiiiss anoon dont call me a rlfagggg I'm straight I swear I just touched a peeeneeer once and it was by a mistakee

Attached: 06e.jpg (1024x798, 61K)

Love and belonging are basic human needs.

Studies have shown that a human being would rather be physically tortured than ostrscised.
Let that one sink in.

Great look what you did it was a fine rope

Attached: 8c6.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

I don't understand why you'd think that.
Women themselves being the enemy is much closer to how I see it.

What do you consider a low value woman?
I consider myself higher value but for a few aspects.
I'm currently in college, I don't tend to have to go without, I'm frequently told what a fashionista I am, I can cook you the most delicious feast you've ever had, I hold libertarian beliefs, I'm still a virgin, and I hold love above everything else. I support potential s/o's right to play vidya, to watch whatever they want, and to hold their own opinions without me getting up in arms.

The only thing holding me back is my weight, my autism, and my anxiety. Because I'm wide and my mind works a little differently, I believe that I'm undesirable to anyone in their right mind. I want nothing more than to be loved by an intelligent person.

So I guess it depends on your idea of "better." You need to have a specific goal, otherwise you'll never get there.

Ok, I'll marry you as long as you're over 25 and over 250lbs.

See, I'm only 19. But I am about 250. I hope I don't look it, but I probably do.

Oh, too bad. Well, good luck, you'll probably grow out of this mindset very soon anyway.

By "low value" I mean just someone who either has a small number of options, or no options at all.

Even though I'm a robot KV, I can see myself easily picking up a short chubby weird insecure girl, dating her and later marrying her.

The problem is that the girls who have options wouldn't give me the time of the day, they would "friendzone" me, they simply don't see me as worthy or attractive in any way.

That's where the problem lies.
I don't want anyone to settle for me.
I want to be desired the way I am, for who I am.

I even like some of the "low value" girls, but it feels humiliating that I can only date them.
It feels like we are both being forced into some lower category, being treated as some inferior second-class citizens.

And I don't like it.
How can I respect and be kind to people who are higher than me in this totem pole?
How can I not hate them?
How can I not hate the women in particular, who's preferences and standards put me there in the first place?

How can I know my sad broken gf/wife really loves me?
How can I have children with her, letting them get those genes and have a higher chance of suffering the same fate as we do?
What's the point?

Truth is, you'll never know the answer to any of these questions, at least by asking others.

I've taken myself to do romantic things. It hurts. But I deserved to experience pink lights and horse rides.

Allow yourself to love yourself. Be your own #1 fan. You'll find special growth. Then, if a special girl is worth it, she'll see your worth.

But don't make the one mistake I made, user. Don't teach yourself that you're undeserving of love.

What's the point of being awesome alone?
What's the point of being successful alone?
What's the point of being healthy alone?

I'm tired of being alone.
I lose motivation to this.
If there is no one to share myself with, no one to love, no one to share basic human intimacy with, what's the point?

My whole life I've been alone, unseen.
It's hard for me to imagine not being that way.
That's why I can't find motivation.
I don't need anything if I'll always be alone.
I can just immerse myself in the low-hanging fruit escapism.

I want to feel human.
I want to feel hope.
I want to feel connected.

>What's the point of being awesome alone?
Having people look to you for guidance.
>What's the point of being successful alone?
Depends on your definition of success.
>What's the point of being healthy alone?
To be healthy, user.

user, how often do you go out? I mean, to events and stuff. I go to college, I make a few friends there. I go to a goth club, I make a few friends there. I go to a drag bar, I make a few friends there. That's where I met my Dom, actually.

It sounds shitty, but get a Facebook and look for events. If you enjoy yourself in public and can distract yourself enough from your own anxiety, people will be drawn to you.

>le love yourself meme

Attached: 1566154732847.png (525x478, 221K)

The funny thing is, my social skills are actually much higher than what I sense you assume.

Currently I'm a wagie and I interact with a lot of people at work.

My interactions go decently.
No women ever show interest in me, though.
I'm even too scared to ask any one of them out, or make any kind of move, due to having a personal history of 100% rejection.

Other than my job, I never go out.

There is truth to it, but it's hard to love yourself when no one else loves you.

how can you afford a place on part time? is it dangerous where you live? where I live the only places I could live for cheaper than I already am are in really dangerous areas.