Why are white people so beautiful?

i am an algerian shitskin.
the white race is the best looking race of all time. period.

white men are gods and women are godesses

us coloured people will never be as good as the white race.

when i visited australia last year it felt like i was in heaven, not because i did anything heavenly, but because the whites looked like angels.

even the uglier ones shit all over the non whites, not that there were many anyway.

they are also respeftful, kind and have a high iq

Attached: TheJackle_SH04_7257f2-768x513.jpg (768x513, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrinus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are the ideal race, we come directly from God's hands.

cope.

Attached: IMG_20190812_000711.jpg (1484x1205, 197K)

you are wrong, there are attractive specimen of all people. you seem to be suffering some selfhatred. it must be addressed to move forward

i didnt say that, i never said the other races dont have good looking people you straw manning retrd, dont put words in my mouth.

white people are by far the best looking race on average of all time.

highest iq too, second only to east asians and some jews

whites also have high empathy and the ethnics are exploiting the white man for it

there is a 0% chance you're not white

>they are also respeftful, kind and have a high iq

Yeah those aren't good things user it's why whites are dying out.

>tall
>prominent chins
>midtone skin makes features more clear
>interesting colors of eyes and hair
>flowing hair

your comments in the op are generalizations, therefore i am disagreeing with those generalizations
given you only have photographic data for about 200 years, that is an extraordinary claim which would be difficult to prove
this would be a difficult claim to prove in 400 bc, regarding anglos, scandinavians, and germanics
again, go to 3500bc, 1600bc, 1100bc, 400bc, 800ad, and many more, hegemons are generally exploited though their empathy

>australia
>the backwoods prison-gene'd alcoholic inbred cluster of white people
man you really are thirsty for cumskins

Why are you jealous of that you idiot? Don't you know it's what on the inside that counts? Trust your gut feeling more.

why didn't you post a picture of a white man then?

>the inside that counts
whites generally win out there too lmao

There is nothing worse than a self-hating nonwhite. Stop sucking white peoples cock and be proud of your north african brothers and their acomplishments.
Algerians are the literal descendants of carthage and you even had one roman emperor who was a native berber algerian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrinus

And this is for all self-hating non-whites, be proud of your ancestors acomplishments and stop treating us as gods.

>t. western european

Attached: hannibal.png (408x544, 334K)

Aren't Whites dying out? That makes them even more exotic (am I using that word correctly?) and desirable.

>Highest IQ too right after 2 other races
Based retard

>tfw my people sat on an island for ~4000 years and were immediately enslaved on contact
i dont even put whie people on a pedestal, but this shit had me rolling

well, ashkenazi jews make up 0.05% of earths population...and east asians are more or less equal to white iq, only a couple points higher

Generalization. There are plenty of nonwhites that look like the guy in your pic.
They only fall short due to mudeyes, which can be fixed with contacts.

this, its true, us coloureds got nothing

we have a shit civilisation, nothing to be proud of...whites built almost everything, including this device im using to talk to you

The hierarchy of the races in the next 20 years:
Chinese (after Belt and Road) > Indian > American > Other East Asians > European > SEA > Africa.

Attached: 1518677986057.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

Sandies and chinks have built great civilizations too, you know.

they are souless gooks and lack the innovative pioneering spirit of th white man. whites will never be replaced so long as they exiwt

gooks only know how to maintain a civilization. arabs did some things, but sooo long ago.

whites invented 90% of world inventions

Whites didn't invent agriculture, whites didn't invent the alphabet, whites didn't invent the wheel, the first cities in the world started in the middle east, whites didn't discover gunpowder, the first civilizations in the world appeared in the middle east india, and china.
Sure we have invented most modern stuff in use today, but without these earlier inventions we would probably be much more primitive than today.

Stop hating yourself so much, jeez.

hyperborean race is OP

okay, but literary everything else the white man invented...haha

its not self hating to admire whites. thats a meme bro

yo you didnt list all of the many black american inventions we use today. you a racist? well?

china cant even maintain their own regions. boutta pop

a meme pushed by the jews

Attached: 1557733071765_1.jpg (960x544, 110K)

But niggers are different, they are not even human, just monkeys running around shooting people and chucking
spears at people while screaming "MUH DICK" "MUH REPARATIONS" "NIGGA NIGGA GANG SHIT YO DAWG"

Attached: negro.jpg (675x900, 73K)

African might be a bit higher up because their population is estimated to be around 2.5bn by 2050.

>whites invented 90% of world inventions
most of those are probably part jewish

>jewish
i know this is a meme. the true powers are vikings.

jews who probably intermixed with the most beautiful and most intelligent white europeans.

thats why european jews have such high iqs, the ancient jews selectively married intelligent europeans

you mean those guys who were covered in mud after coming back from a bog drowning party that the delphi oracles never predicted would rule the world in 2000 years? all of this jockeying for the position of master race is on such a small scale its irrelevant

most humans were created to be slaves. but somebody decided that overt slavery was too cruel and created a capitalist system instead.

its a lot easier for whites to cope when non whites arent looking to whites for answers, and standing on our own.

tldr - the race generator wasnt fairly allocated

too defensive, user. this only cements my knowledge that vikings are the real string pullers.

Something a white person would say

part jewish people are extremely common in achievement. much more than any of the other parts combined

Those are urbanized negroes. The hunter gatherer types are more chill. Similar case with most natives as well.

not all whites are master race. vikings enslaved lesser whites like the irish and eastern europeans.

your perception of my comments reinforces your position? not surprising

but many irish and eastern europeans have viking DNA, from rape/vikings breeding their thralls

did you not read my explanation as to why that is properly.

jews are parasites and stole european genes. ancient jews are semites and khazars and were not good at much other then being untrustworthy

they were covered in mud, wore the skins of wolves and ate bears. they survived the cold northern winters, settled and conquered lands from western Russia to North America.

theyre the largest people in the world, and their history the least known.

for all most people know, the vikings are mud rolling, animal hide wearing savages. but thats the story they want out there, i know vikings have underground cities in Greenland.

i did, however it fails to account for the achievement of part jewish people who are not european, which was my point. its the jewishness which is overwhelmingly more common. the khazar theory is not true. your downplaying of their success is quite disappointing given you would probably be a peasant in medieval europe and have fallen for aristocratic propaganda

whites surround the arctic and antarctic circles.

this map is hiding Hyperborea, which is located right where the Ice is.

Attached: C3AF4511-BF7A-4D7F-B56F-5BD83B68EC96.png (1200x1504, 1005K)

yes, there are even quite a few bunker like constructions in ireland. if we are departing from orthodox im happy to venture into the semi-extreme human antiquity. i just fail to see how someone could arrive at the master race conclusion if their intention is understanding and the scale of operation is thousands as opposed to tens of years

little bit by little, the clues point north.

all non white cultures have an origin story of gods bringing knowledge with them.

HMMMMMMMM i wonder which group has been doing that since the dawn of civilization.

not enough context for me to properly reply, but if i assume continued master race intentions it would again be difficult to see your interest in truth given the sheer amount of african, levant, and indian coastal ruins which are suffering continued damage and receiving no archaeological funding because of the interests behind the money
well now it is quite obvious, and disappointing

One day... the mighty big brained egyptian empire will rise and genocide all n*ggers, wh*toids and lesser s*ndnigroes,
the mighty pharaohs will rise from their tombs with an army of mummies and conquer Afroeurasia.

Attached: egyptian master race.png (1227x597, 19K)

banks are owned by vikings too, not jews. another meme.

some whites are either gods, OR they consumed the fruit of knowledge and non whites did not.

there are many banks owned by many different people. why have you not mentioned that the majority of 'viking expeditions' were the result of civil wars and the losers were the ones departing? viking in itself is a misnomer

The hierarchies have changed a little bit. now white men are still the most sought-after but white women have been replaced by Asian women. they're literally goddesses walking the Earth it's incredible

jokes on hou, i wouldn't have been in medieval europe...im a sbitskin algerian

>Asian women
that is incredibly vague, contrary to popular belief they do not all look the same. goes for whites as well

time travel also doesnt exist. my point is there were many more peasants than nobles. nobles had aspirations of conquest and trading, so to convert labor and goods into currency they used jews and did not care how negatively it affected their peasants. when it came to a head, nobles would expel the court jews without fulfilling outstanding debts, and this happened over and over again. yes, jews exploited peasants, but at the request of their lords. you cannot hate the jew without blaming the nobles at least, possibly even the peasants for not objecting en mass. and separating the nobles from peasants, arbitrating what is a "true" european (with regard to collaborators, even though at the time the jews had no power in enforce their trade completely) is simply ignoring the truth of the matter given how long this type partnership continued, when in around the 1400s jews finally were able to enforce punishments for outstanding debts

fair enogh

>viking is a misnomer
>vikings lost wars
lol

damnn talk about a cope here

Attached: 1507216867965_1.jpg (960x544, 102K)

"viking" is merely one widely known identity that the Hyperboreans have used throughout history.

somewhere, there is a land of beautiful blonde chads and stacies, drinking wine made from the tree of life and laughing at humans on youtube

the most well known in my experience, anglo saxon settlement of modern day england, was the result of a land war of consolidation

england ruled by a viking family, and the rest of the vikings lived further north.

Can you share the full image? I wanna seea tha Happa.

anglos displaced and killed celts for thousands of years. is your comment in reference to the anglo migration to modern day england or something else?

>something else
indeed so. shake me off the trail.

Attached: ABF99EBA-D548-444B-A10C-2A564A3DA1B4.png (650x402, 351K)

i am trying to understand the context of this post given briton at least had constantly changing territorial control from the tribal structure of its societies. i dont think asking for clarity qualifies as a red herring

norman the viking

Luckily the right wing reproduces more, while the left wing adopts minority children and instills them with cuck values so this will eventually work itself out. I think there is just something wrong with white society so a lot of us have to die off without reproducing until things get better. Maybe its for the best with the environmental catastrophes on the horizon.

It genuinely feels too economically right and socially left at the same time. Basically like we're getting financially and sexually dommed by chad. Chad is then taxing us and then using our money to raise other mens children. He also promotes this slave morality that a REAL MAN is somebody who raises another mans child. I mean at some point all this shit is unsustainable because eventually the willing cucks are going to die out and this will destabilise society.

ok, the norman conquest. but isnt it from your perspective viking descendants mixed with britons being conquered by viking descendants mixed with franks? all of which have roots in the gaul warrior societies?

Vikings bred their thralls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Ireland

viking DNA spread through conquest

yes, but the norman conquest of england only began to concern ireland once they wanted respect from mainland europe. i was mainly trying to understand how you would interpret the essentially viking v viking conflict based on the twos progenitors
but back to the fascination of the north, if you have an interest in history given the scale, why is there still a lens of interpreting superiority? i agree the current internet social trends of white male disregard are not healthy, but taking an opposite position on principle isnt useful towards discerning the truth. its simply the partner of the dialect/dichotomy