What to do when your boyfriend is more into gaming and sleep than sex...

What to do when your boyfriend is more into gaming and sleep than sex? I mean I know im not a 10 but at least im a 7 so what happen?

Attached: 056275fbb801f4503a52ad3721e3287d41a772-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 85K)

he's cybering with some larping dude in the game

>What to do when your boyfriend is more into gaming and sleep than sex?
Post tits and pussy on /soc/ all day

Rape him. It doesn't count as a crime if you're in a relationship.

Dump him. I dated a vidya addict and it was one of the cringiest decisions I ever made. Dump him.

He's a zoomer. Go find a fat, old, balding office worker instead.

>wahh men only care about sex! He only wants me for my body
>gets a man who doesn't only care about sex
>gets mad anyways
I'm glad I don't have to put up with this sort of crap.

>I'm glad I don't have to put up with this sort of crap

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

>NOOO! YOU HAVE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! YOU CAN'T JUST SIT AROUND DOING THINGS THAT ARE INFINITELY MORE REWARDING ALL DAY! HOW WILL YOU LIVE WITHOUT SEX INCEL?!

this is a based statement. I'm with you user

start sucking his cock while he's playing a game that he can interrupt easily, that should get things going.
you could also wear special sexy underwear and stuff like that. hard to ignore.
also you could ask him if he wants to try something new like bondage, roleplay, public fucking or something like that. whatever you both didn't already do and have interest in.
also alcohol. a few glasses of wine work wonders.

No one has girlfriend's it's a meme

Attached: 4064917.jpg (400x500, 33K)

No one will believe him anyway .

I'm glad woman is a singular entity

Well it's definitely a singular noun.

What terrible advice, if you dated someone with a particular hobby then why are you mad that theyre practicing said hobby If it was a guy who forged knives all day long in his garage it wouldnt be any different, but women would probably turn a blind eye to one and not the other.

Find a way to combine the two

>Find a way to combine the two

This. I used to play Artificial girl with an ex of mine, like she was sucking my dick or jerking me while I played and I ate her out or fingered her when she was at the PC. Most of the time it ended in sex

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x550, 59K)

video games are a degenerate jew hobby

Yeah, Well no one but you gives a shit, if I want to play video games instead of whatever frivolous passive aggressive bullshit my girlfriend wants to do Im going to, and she can eat my ass if she has an issue with that.

Shove your unwashed pussy in his face, the pheromones will make him instantly forget what hes doing and fuck you.

Trickin people into thinking perfectly fine things are a degenerate jew hobby is a Jewish scheme.

truly, truly based.
normies can get out

Play vidya with him. Make the videogames some kind of sex game.

If he has a low sex drive that's just how he is. Masturbate to make up the difference if he's really not into it

Replace him with me
orgidflgjdflgh

Attached: 1563630872606.jpg (820x792, 87K)

You're boring in bed, either physically mentally or both. Leave him or make an effort to get him interested in you. It you want sex but he doesn't, you're falling behind and need to do some work. If you refuse to accept this, then leave.

> GF keeps asking to suck my dick under the desk while I'm playing
> Desk is against the wall and too low so she can't fit despite being Azn
WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME GOD

Attached: 1562950612949.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Stop being a slut that only cares about sex.
I rather have a gf that never had sex with me but loved me than have sex with whore's everyday.

Maybe you aren't that attractive. Maybe you want to fuck when he's in the middle of something. Do you initiate at all? Does he push you off? We really don't have enough details. Also, tits or gtfo, thot.