Fembots, did your mommy train you to please a man?

Fembots, did your mommy train you to please a man?

Attached: 0277CA9E-202F-43F1-BE70-EBE4AFA3E8EE.jpg (636x592, 345K)

My mom
>kept buying me sexy panties and lingerie since age 14/15 despite me asking her multiple times not to because they're uncomfortable and nobody's going to see them anyway
>sent me to an actual sex therapist at age 17 to find out what's wrong with me because I'm not having sex
>kept forcing me to go to a gynecologist when I was a teenager (male, she wouldn't let me go to a female one) which ended in a completely unnecessary surgery

Attached: 1543022220409.jpg (808x1000, 113K)

>completely unnecessary surgery
elaborate on that

My mother and sister always encouraged me to dress provocatively and go to parties and stuff because that's what they enjoyed and thought I needed to enjoy it as well. Even now they constantly ask me if I have a boyfriend or any guys I'm seeing and stuff. It's annoying.
>kept buying me sexy panties and lingerie
Same here. They'd try to get me to try on hotpants and tube tops and stuff too. I don't know why they didn't just get lost.

I meant to reply to you but I'm retarded.

I kept screaming in pain during the gynae examinations because I was a fucking teenager with crippling anxiety on the best of days. This, corroborated by my mom constantly going on at him about how I'm scared to have sex, made him think that I have some kind of internal problems (endometriosis or something like that). So they did an exploratory laparoscopy and found absolutely nothing. It left scars on my stomach but ironically when I had my appendix removed years later they cut right over those scars so I would've had them anyway I guess.

its kind of depressing that regular people exist yet their nuclear family are demoralizing them

I know that feel user. It's really annoying how they won't just take a hint.

in way kind of, she taught me how to dehumanize people and how to instil fear and shame into them. And when I'm ready to start killing people I'll be pleasing a man.

>TFW no qt neanderthal gf with goofy elbows
the odds were not good anyways

Yes directly, got involved in my love life very unpleasantly.

A threesome with you and your bf? Greentext???

Not exactly a threesome but she basically coached me and my bf through sex our first time and weirdly got involved enough to show us positions and how to move/go at it. Wouldn't say it was traumatic but it put our relationship in such an uncomfortable way that we ended up breaking up. Like it was innocent enough between us but she kept pressuring and asking why we weren't having sex, and eventually dragged us into her coaching us.

On a separate note she also taught me about masturbating, and got me off a few times trying to show me how. This and what she did with me and my bf, she wasn't sexually abusive, just some dumb hippie who thought she was helping and that being open and active about that stuff was good or something.

I know my mother and sister do it because they can't be happy unless they have a guy. I don't think they understand that I'm comfy by myself and I definitely don't want the kind of guys they keep company with. Even still they make fun of me because I'm not outgoing like them.

>she got me off a few times

Would she kiss and fondle you while she rubbed you off or just rub your clit? How old were you?

>she wasn't sexually abusive
>got me off a few times
That's literally sexual abuse nigga. You got molested. Report her.

No intimacy like that, she just got me off with her hand and showing me how with mine, and also showed how to use sex toys. She did hold onto me for it though and like I could hold onto her for support. I was 12 at the time, she did this after my periods started.

I hate to break it to you but in the off chance this isn't a LARP your mom is a pedophile and you were molested.

She seems to have thought it was alright. Why do you need to brainwash her into being traumatized?

This is written by a man, stop responding to it

>She seems to have thought it was alright
I thought it was alright for him to touch me too...

>TFW no inexperienced bloody pussy loli daughter GF to teach how to cum

>THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON 4 CHAN BAZINGA LMAO EPIC MEAL TIME FAGGOT

Attached: F9C778A6-6D38-4307-9550-A7911B6FE937.png (231x218, 9K)

Your mother molested you
Shockingly unoriginal comment

why didn't you just go along with it? being a party slut sounds better than being here

You should have asked your sister o share boys with you. She could have taught you to suck cock without gagging and how to twirl your hips on a boys peepee.

God imagine having a big sis lovingly pass your cum to baby sisters mouth and give little sis a warm wet kiss when she swallows the load like a good girl

>TFW mommy never let you hug her while jacking you off

I just didn't want to. I'm not as outgoing or super social as them and it wouldn't have been my thing.
Eh no thanks.

so then why isn't it

disgusting
modern society needs to collapse and whores need to burn

you and ur mom should die

Come to Odessa Texas and be my incestuous loli GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on therapy.