Why are women so frightening?

why are women so frightening?

Attached: 1497480090164.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black women were made for Hispanic men.

That looks like a man with tits

That's likely her goal. She looks gay and has probably challenged a man twice her size to a fight that she'll only win because the guy doesn't want to beat up a woman. This is the average day in the life of a black lesbian bulldagger.

That's not a woman. That's a silverback with tits

>that she'll only win because the guy doesn't want to beat up a woman
if it wasn't for social conventions do you think you'd actually be able to take her on? she looks mortifying

A chimpanzee with big milkers.

titties are sensitive

Fuck yeah, her guard is weak and overly exposed on the left side. A couple of decent hits followed by a takedown, after which it would be a simple task to violently rape her in the middle of the street.

they actually aren't. nipples are super sensitive but boobs are ridiculously hardy (especially if they're larger).

would you actually be able to get hard (and stay hard) enough to rape her? how is that possible if she's not attractive?

Fpbp, black women will be distributed and married off to hispanics to improve race relations.

Virgin detected. The glans have a lot of nerve endings. If you haven't heard of women complaining about their tits aching, then you've not been around them enough.
Just because he face is low tier doesn't mean she doesn't have a nice ass and pussy.

i have fucking boobs you mong. boobs aren't glans, they're secondary sex characteristics. yes tits ache but that's usually a result of hormonal changes, not of being punched in the tit.

to elaborate, when you boobs hurt they ache in the same way you might get a headache. that doesn't mean that a physical force (like a punch) would actually hurt that much. i'd say getting punched in the stomach or kicked in the vagina or something would hurt more than a boob punch

Most men would be able to. Of course they'd likely be piled on by multiple white knights if they so much as slapped her back.

>boobs aren't glands
Imagine being so unintelligent, so undereducated that you don't even know about basic parts of your body.
Wow.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-17-39-43_compress81.jpg (720x1280, 150K)

Listen buddy. I don't know if you had a chance to read the rules, but we don't find that kind of talk acceptable here. Please apologize and delete your post.

that's a gland not glans you literal smoothbrain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glans

Sorry toots. Where's talking about tits not cocks. Get those off your mind for a minute.

Attached: Facebook-0fc620.png (500x385, 82K)

Hey can we please cool it on the racial remarks?

>Admitting you have man boobs
Why would he do this

Check Out this EXTREMELyY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

Are people really this dumb?

firstly, in they explicitly mention 'glans'. secondly, glans (which include dicks and clitorises) are sensitive, so if you thought tits were glans you might make the mistake of thinking they're sensitive. finally, i just lurked that old man rape netorase thread, so i'm gonna be stuck on glans for a while.

Tits are glands. Testicles are glands. Both are sensitive to trauma.

glands are not glans. lymph nodes are also glands, but they aren't sensitive to being touched (unless they're infected). something being a gland doesn't mean it's necessarily sensitive. testicles are sensitive to trauma but boobs aren't (at least relative to other regular body parts like your stomach - if anything boobs are about as sensitive as your asscheeks). what even is the basis of this argument if you don't even have tits and aren't female?

Is that in Baltimore?

> if you don't even have tits and aren't female?
What's the basis of your argument since you're clearly not a woman. Go back to your tranny threads.

Why do black lesbians try so hard to prove their masculinity? They instigate fights more than men do. I've heard about them walking around with their dildos strapped on as well.

No white knights would defend her user. You have to be feminine for those privileges.

this thread is a trainwreck.
whats even happening here? This thread belongs on Jow Forums.

Attached: sick.jpg (353x500, 28K)