/britfeel/

proper image proper subject edition

Attached: 08 august night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kSqjkpLfgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GpqbKrkBbl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plumpy cunt boys

I bet he gave up.

thank god for this proper thread lad, saviour

The other edition is a SCEA edition so if you like fat gingers with zero intelligence, go there.

stupid newfag theres a collection available. why make the thread if you don't have the right image

oy mate I'm british

Oooh, tempting!

How is 8ch's britfeel?

Hope HHL dies in his sleep tonight.

museums are nice, i still haven't been to any of the big london museums i have no one to go with.
if you like flowers you should take your mummy to a botanical garden, check the royal horticultural society website there should be one near you, i think there are 4 RHS gardens but there are lots of other botanical gardens listed on there too.

Used to be good but the best posters have moved on and there's no one to replace them.

England hasn't massively impressed me yet its so flat round me...

Is 8ch even up in a stable manner now, it was down every 10 seconds when it moved to its TOR site

Jesus Christ lad. That's a tad too far

Who's that HHL?

>Hope HHL dies in his sleep tonight.

Hi seether lad

Attached: Seeth Seether.png (1153x1015, 208K)

errrr
youtube.com/watch?v=-kSqjkpLfgQ

move over then
traitors

For me, it's this thread. Should delete the other tbqh.

That's not very nice lid. Comfy posts only please.

Attached: Helper 109.png (409x409, 157K)

I was thinking exactly the same...

I hope you have a lovely sleep tbqh lid

Attached: comfywomfy.png (480x355, 46K)

You just fed SCEA a bunch of (You)s, congratulations.

Cheers lid. Hope you have a womfy night.

Attached: Helper 338.jpg (1485x1101, 224K)

aye it was posted first, user is a salty sperg who loves to make threads

is the lad who started making feel street in minecraft about? upload the world somewhere lad and i'll set up a minecraft server, got a bunch of spare desktops i can use and 20mbit upload, can set up a dyndns address or something for it

Not that user guy again, proper culprit

Computer, Vimto, Hot.

Attached: PEPECARD.jpg (357x342, 45K)

Sounds dope I'd join

>i-it w-was f-first!
as proven time and time again it doesn't matter if the thread is first if it has the wrong image or missing subject and an alternate, correct thread is made.

Honestly dont get why people like HHL or tolerate his arrogant behaviour and how he glorifies scrounging.

actually got confused I meant the other thread, this one should be deleted

the controversy makes me moist

>/traitorfeel/

>b-but it has a wrong file
go back to faggot land you queer. hope your mum is dead.

Why is HHL ((you))ing his own posts? We all see through your lies HHL. Conniving little fag.

SCEA begging people to post in his thread

can add mods if people want but i'll probably do the latest version with just something for multiple worlds so there can be a survival and a creative

Lad's, would anyone actually be interesting in a /britfeel/ holiday?

For me, it's a comfy thread with the correct OP

Yeah I'd do a flower show. London's a bit far for stuff but could look into closer 1's. Just hate crowds. Would love to be a night security guy in 1 and explore at night when it's quite

Anyone want a house mate?

Yeah
I mean I wouldn't be interested in GOING, but I'd be interested in the issues which would entail and the fights which arise

there's been plenty of maxed out threads with no britfeel street you mong, you just like making the thread everyone uses

so you seeth and moan because SCEA cucked you with a thread

Nice numbers original comment

Only with lads I already know and get on with. 10 random lads all feeling awkward and trying to get to know each other wouldnt be fun

I made the alternative OP, and I accept defeat. This is the new OP.

Guys, think I fucked it...

>went out for mates bday
>quite a few of us
>different mate arrives a bit later with fiance
>seems extremely happy that I'm there
>we decide to get absolutely slaughtered
>doing 4-5 shots each every time we go up to the bar
>she's being super touchy/flirty the entire time
>'accidentally' grabbing my dick while her back is turned, shit like that
>"oh, sorry I thought you were [fiance] hehe"
>eventually he leaves cause he had to work the next day
>we all decide to move onto another pub up the road
>a couple of us split off to another place next door
>me, the girl and two other mates
>we start talking about our lives work, home etc
>eventually leads to our mental health and sex lives
>start to open up to each other
>kissing ensues
>groping, hands down each others pants
>doesn't go any further other than a bit more kissing
>she's saying how she can really relate to me and talk to me about anything
>starts having a full on panic attack when she remembers she's engaged
>manage to calm her down
>morality kicks in
>tell her to call her partner to take her home
>he shows up
>fucking thanks me for looking after her
>feel like a total cunt

Oh and to top it off. My mate, who's bday it was, was madly in love with her not so long ago and never got anywhere.
So, I'm officially a shit friend right?

Attached: 1562024152389.jpg (887x900, 232K)

This is Britfeel lad, most lads here are NEETs. We don't hate on our own.

*orders a vodka then tells the airhostess to 'leave the bottle'*

>aye it was posted first
stop trying to force this meme lad, proper OP or fuck off

>panda lad challenges everyone to a drag race and WINS
oh and the part where I KILL SCEA

Attached: 7103218263_0353bd3ff3_b.jpg (1024x680, 321K)

hi all, it's that lurking Canadian on vacation in the UK again. where are some good places to visit in southern Scotland?

Attached: canadabro.jpg (639x450, 67K)

Daym! Thanks I hadn't noticed.

>Only with lads I already know and get on with. 10 random lads all feeling awkward and trying to get to know each other wouldnt be fun
If I bring us all some coke we'd all be chatting like there's no tomorrow haha

>you just like making the thread everyone uses
Stop crying because your shit threads dead, the lads have spoken.

I'd love to enter one of the flower shows. Or work on something the scale of the botanical gardens. I love the hot house things too, I bet it costs a lot to run them tho always so warm in there.
I don't think that is such a good idea user, have you not seen that film night at the museum? wouldn't like to be about when the woolly mammoth skeleton comes alive

Not sure lad, when are you going home? In september tgere are the road cycling world champs in Yorkshire. Michael Woods could win tbqh so you'd get some pride finally for being a leaf.

Crawick Multiverse is alright

i'm heading back next weekend, so no luck on that cycling thing.

alright newfag no one cares about the op image, nowadays we don't even use the correct images half the time

>reee he used a night image during day
>reee he used the vapourwave image
>reee he used wallace and gromit image
>reee someone used the discord drama image

do one sperg if you care so much make a new one

Depending how Southern you're talking, Glasgow is the best place to go if you're strapped for time because there is a lot to do.
Though, the Edinburgh Festival is still on, if you can manage to make it there then that's an experience.

posting in both threads and there's nothing you can do about it

>reddit spacing
>calls others newfag
State of your gay little post lad. If no one cares about the OP image then why is the other thread dead?

>do one sperg if you care so much make a new one
But one was made - this one - so you can scuttle back to the other one with the 2 IPs talking to each other.

mate you're posting in the new one right now. check the archives pal, nearly always the correct image and nobody cares if the special editions are used or even the wrong month. it's the paki image that nobody wants or the completely unrelated images

>outed himself as a newfag
made yourself look a right tit

Tradition is a big part of /britfeel/. We start letting bullshit OP images get posted we lose part of our identity

>Nothing you've ever done in your life shows the kind of potential you'd need to buy a car like that.

In my teens I made front page news. In my 20's I achieved a first class engineering degree (1:1 MEng with honours) from a red-brick Russel group university - for perspective only 6 students in my year (out of 98) achieved that. I will not divulge other example.

My point is, everything I put serious effort and dedication into I kill it - because I'm smart and scrupulous with patience of a saint. The most valuable experience I obtained in the workplace wasn't the remuneration - (which was paltry) - it was realising the vast majority of any employee based workforce are so collectively poor at their jobs, their sloppiness borders on negligence which creates vulnerabilities for people like me to take advantage of and exploit. I'm a calculated high-risk taker with a ruthless businessman's morals. I'm very serious man and I adore it when I'm underestimated.

Attached: 1561109862669.gif (270x480, 1.75M)

New coat did I do good?

Attached: upload9223368955665463092.jpg (820x1000, 60K)

because you made a big thing about it mate and used dissociative language like traitor
>quick I need a sick burn to make my shit argument look better
>reddit spacer

yet you're still a homeless mong boy lmao

Don't worry user I remember

its down until jim testifies infront of congress, the rat boomer has probably already squeeled and made a deal with the feds, not going back on that site even if it comes back up

If nothing else there should never be an edition dedicated to A**r, the lowest of the low posters.

>Tradition is a big part of /britfeel/.
the image would change every month

>MFW if I was better at photoshop I'd make some britfeel OP images but feel like they'd not feel right.

>because you made a big thing about it mate and used dissociative language like traitor
What on earth are you on about you fucking mong? You're the one crying about an objectively shit thread getting left in the trash >b-but it was first!
Feel free to post there instead.

Yeah it's just not worth it. Surely the logs of the site are worthless anyway, half of the worst posts will have been posted by various governmental agencies.

this is what rustle your jimmes eh, muh moni is getting the limelight.
pathetic

Maybe its time to move on. Does anyone realy want to be coming back to britfeel every night? what about a beautiful wife and a family who loves you? Perhaps sticking to our comfort zone is what binds us to an unhappy lifestyle. Day in day out, Britfeel. Brtifeel image. Home.

I've been posting in britfeel for nigh on 3 years now, and i've lurked for longer. Most of whats posted here is boring. Thats why we take low hanging fruit and talk about the drama when it happens. Its all to do with the image. If only the image would change on a fundamental level, i could move on with my life. The image is a sign. Its fundamental. My life is bound to this image because I am in it, even if i do not show there physically my soul is painted in all of the britfeel logos. One day someone will start a britfeel thread with just a british flag and the part of my soul that is bound to the image will be free. And i will be free. We will be free.

>In my teens I made front page news
"Entire fleet of fire fighters called to free pudgy teen from child's swing"

which is part of tradition
>tfw made the alternate op to stir shit
waheyyyyy

Amer shan't be sleeping with you SCEA

Seetheanon is FURIOUS that anons have deemed his thread a failure

>Maybe its time to move on.
Have a good one mate, good luck with it all.

download the psd and work on that

But you admit you dont like his behaviour..

>4-5 shots each everytime we go to the bar
bait.

And yet you post in a thread designed for NEETs. Reject.

You both got absolutely destroyed by SCEA. Your replies are pitiful, try again.

Based

They always reply to him and make memes about him but spaz out when he gets some attention.

There's a PSD? fucking hell why has no one mentioned this before?

Yeah I genuinely think you should move on.

it has tho. there's also a collection of op images
newfag

>you poke fun at him, so why can't I
World of difference between slagging him off and making a thread dedicated to the man you utter idiot.

>they see me at the cross roads cross roads cross roads
>they see me at the cross roads cross roads cross roads

youtube.com/watch?v=GpqbKrkBbl0

>mfw dog broke his arm months ago
>only found out today
>he still play ball during his fracture
CHAD dog vs VIRGIN cat

yet it doesn't change now and it uses the wrong or last years images daily, so no gives a fuck about "tradition"

No I mean I know of the britfeel OP Github, just that I never knew that there was a PSD user, I've never looked into it seriously guess I'll piss about with it for an hour.

missed the new thread like a twat

>sacked concrete pourer user wants to shag this

Attached: 1566255802505.jpg (1164x1555, 696K)