You ever get rape fantasies?

You ever get rape fantasies?
Are you the perpetrator, or the victim?

Attached: 1564083801634.jpg (1011x752, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have dreams about raping girls from time to time. Had one just last night in fact.

No. I sometimes joke about how it'd be hot to get raped but to be honest it doesn't really do anything for me.

Why did you make such a fucking edgy thread and then pair it with bun eren

I fantasize about getting raped and tortured and drugged by a crazy woman. I'm male. Sadly I'm in the worst position because women always fantasize about being the victim, not the perpetrator.

They're very common, not edgy at all.

I think bun eren is the type of person who would rape or get raped depending on the day

I fantasize about being kidnapped and kept in someone's basement, only being let out to get raped. I would hate it at first but, as the only human contact I would have I would soon began to enjoy it

72% of western women fantasize about being raped it's one of the most common fetishes nigger

alright wheres youre fucking source?
how did you get that number? did you just pull it out your fucking ass?

Yes.
Perpetrator.

I usually take a shower afterward and think about suicide.

Victim. Men should have control over women. Its such a beautiful power men have.

I fantasize about men getting raped (by men/women/other), where I'm neither the victim nor the perpetrator, so I don't need to dirty my hands.
Also get off to think of men fantasizing about being raped, and how degrading it would be for other people to find out about that. It's a complex feel.

Attached: 645a692d94692be830877e9585981300.jpg (650x488, 36K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
it's 62% not 72% oops

Not only is this 10 fucking years old
Its incredibly sketchy
No number on how many woman were interviewed

What fucking bullshit holy fuck youre pathetic

Number of subjects is in the first sentence. Are you retarded?
Rape is hot.

because bun eren is hot

OP are you a grill
>rapebloxx

I want a big tiddy onee san to rape me, and i want to enjoy none of it until i come. she takes me and I cry until the pleasure overrides my brain and i cum buckets into her because at that point I am lost in pleasure.
>trannies need not apply

you're right it's pretty old. the rates are for sure higher now.

355 hmm
Is that really all of fucking western woman???
Im retarded but at least im not as retarded as you thinking 355 woman tested and like 62% of them being like "oh yea i get rape fantasies "is the whole fucking western world itself

>tfw you will never abduct a qt twink and beat the life out of him and enjoy his suffering as he begs for mercy until the stockholm syndrome kicks in and he becomes absolutely obsessed with worshiping you

Attached: F406A6A9-E7BA-42DE-BC78-2847AB828FFC.jpg (750x1045, 780K)

>Is that really all of fucking western woman???
yes

i'm not OP, but this is me and yes i'm a cis girl:

> tfw you will never make some qt3.14 boy into a bawling painslut fuckhole
> tfw he will never suggest ways for you to hurt him, knowing that whatever you come up with on your own will be worse

Attached: e0b6ee1b56813fd755bcf86844e88c4cb0501356_436040_1121_1600.jpg (1121x1119, 639K)

saved the pic, very nice
anal stuff is kinda gay to me, i guess if you're a guy then that would make sense but i don't think i could ever peg a guy, too weird and gay

Attached: D1194FE8-55B9-4523-90B7-FB633F70B6B9.jpg (750x954, 376K)

anal is good! It's the most humiliating act for a straight guy too, so it's the best. Pegging is mediocre, fisting is where it's at.
CBT is good too ofc
I'm so happy to meet a kindred spirit! what kind of pain is your favorite? We should start a club!

Attached: 75024469_p6_master1200.jpg (800x1000, 428K)

.. uh, no thanks? i'm not some bdsm sex cult freak

Thats not what Stockholm syndrome is
Stockholm syndrome is simply accepting your capture and trying to make the best of it, you dont enjoy it. You just try not to get hurt.

> likes to hurt a guy
> but not the ass or dick, ooh, thats too kinky weak.

I was in a bdsm relationship for about a year and that turned me off to just about all kinks, fuck that. I have some natural urges bc im naturally sexually dominant, but im never letting that manifest again in my real life.

sorry i'm not some weird nymphomaniac
i'm really not interested in sex at all really
just the pleasure of torturing and feeling the power over a male victim
of course i'm a rational being and wouldn't act on these thoughts

What kind of fantasies do you have that are non-sexual?

hm ok. Well I mean the initial prompt here was rape, not torture, so I would expect a sexual element. sexually torture is more psychologically painful too.
how would you like to hurt a guy? obviously I'm partial to sexual stuff but I can also go for non-sexual stuff, beatings, burns... especially beatings until he pukes, that's a dream.
would never do it IRL either to a guy that didn't give the okay because it's wrong! it's just hot though.

Attached: niwaniwa.jpg (810x710, 597K)

I have fantasys of forceful sex. Not rape. I have this weird thing where I don't break laws, you know?

You can break laws in your head.
You can even break laws in real life, if no one is looking. There are too many people to check for.

>How would you like to hurt a guy

Force him to hurt me. I want to see him cry. I want him to fulfill his curiosity, to see his feelings bloom. I want to see him as he hurts me. As he kills me.

Male
Victim
Obviously

Being sub as the Male is the number 1 cause of robothood