Well im back at uni, dear god what have I done...

well im back at uni, dear god what have I done? back to not being able to have any friends to hang out with and stressing the fuck out about my degree. I know I have to do this so I can make a lot of money but Jesus Christ it makes me miserable

Attached: CF1D6CFE-D408-41EA-917E-DD5CDA9BD1CD.jpg (236x234, 8K)

I'm going tomorrow for the first time.

What's hard about it? Is it just the quantity/challenge of the work?

Not OP, but the work is manageable enough, often easier than high school. However, If youre a robot, then the social aspect will be unbearable.

Do you mean the social aspect, or the lack thereof? I dont plan on being a total shutin, but I'm no partyer.

im a comp sci major so its almost entirely math and science classes. calc iii and physics 2 are about to kick my ass and consume all of my time. beyond that, I just feel so distant from everyone here. Back home I have all my hs friends who I get along with and get to spend time with. Here, its a bunch of people im too scared to talk to and dont understand me. I at least had my online relationship last year, but we broke up over the summer bc I found out she was cheating on me so now ive got nothing and no one to console me while I get crushed under my classes

Honestly, kind of both. Im just speaking for me, but it's extremely difficult to socially interact with anyone or make any friends, while everyone else is having the time or their own lives. There's always stress and pressure to succeed and compete while there are hundreds of people around you that are constantly better than you. Being a creepy outcast forced into group projects where you can't properly interact is pure hell. Having roommates means you're always going to have to be on edge 24/7 and living in a dorm filled with normal fags is hell. This is just my personal experience though, you most likely arent going to end up like me, but if you can socially interact even just a little bit with a small group of people even occasionally you will be perfectly fine.

Huh, I'm gonna be comp engi, so I'm probably walking into a similar if not the same slaughterhouse.

Godspeed.

OK, thanks for the advice.

I do relate about hs friends though. Just today, two of my friends came to pick up one of my old monitors, and when they were leaving, I realized that was probably the last time I'm gonna be seeing them for awhile. Fucked me up for a bit.

is the computer science route really worth it in terms of employment opportunities and pay ? I still haven't chosen my major and it feels like IT is a saturated field

Theres a lot of jobs out there for it. Obviously the better uni you go to the better the chances though. I go to UNC, so a lot of jobs around the area, especially for people who go here. Its really a test through fire tho, dont expect easy courses.

Today was my first day returning to uni at age of 22. I left first semester when I was 18 at another school where I was having fun an had a few friends. Now I live with my parents and am still KHV autist with zero chance of meeting anybody. I am in classes with 99% of ppl born after the year 2000. Hopefully I am not too late going back. The two years of NEET/hikikomori ruined the rest of my social skills and now my posture looks like a question mark.

Attached: 1532459485620.png (1460x702, 1.21M)

then dont do it you fucking pussy

>be me
>needy Asian grad student
>seeing a bunch of gorgeous blonde sorority girls back on campus
Hell yeah!!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Do you go to a good school? Have you ever had intercourse with one of these attractive individuals of the opposite sex?

Yeah it's very good school. And the girls are insanely hot it's actually nuts. Most people don't have a chance with them.

I always thought IQ was inversely proportional to attractiveness most of the time. It bothered me so much that at good colleges there were 10/10 stacies while i am 1/10 beta at community college. I don't understand how this is possible. Is being attractive and smart normal at those college?

Attached: 1550003652509.jpg (640x536, 45K)

There are some smart girls here but a lot of them are just from rich families. I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

>I know I have to do this so I can make a lot of money
Oh, user, reality will hit you hard a few years down the road... At least try, try to make friends and have something real after it's all over

>reality will hit you hard a few years down the road
what do you mean by this? is there a even worse feeling when you graduate?

This semester, I need to give a speech in front of 500 people. I think I will kill myself before that happens.

most of the intelligent people i know are, at least to some degree, attractive.

I'm moving into a new dorm for this year, clean slate chance to make friends again. I don't want a repeat of last year when all I did was goto class, goto lunch, goto dorm and never speak to anyone else. Wish me luck!

It's always the same. Craving for attention every fucking time, throwing their personalities right into the trash, if there are to begin with.
Shoving your hobbies. Acting cute and funny. Demonstrating yourself to have the approval of people.
This isn't a show and I'm certainly not part of a collection.
And now at this point, I can't help myself but get anxious whenever I face any of you, because I really don't know who am I talking to.
I'm tired of repeating the same story.
I'm tired of all this wariness.
And I'm tired of myself.

Attached: 0JaB2gu.jpg (600x565, 67K)

since your posting this here I guess you have no way of avoiding it.How long is the speech?

Hang in there collegebros! I'm proud of you for going even though it's the worst and your situation isn't ideal. The more robots we get out into society the less the normalfags win. You're giving us all a good name by educating yourself. And you're leading other's by example. Don't give up no matter what. You can do this

Hey bro I'm the same.
I'm going to kill myself soon.

I went back as a 'mature' student too. It was impossible to make friends with freshmen, they're still in high school mode. It's easier to make friends with the upper years. Age matters less. I was late twenties, but upper years just assume you are the same age as them.

Make sure you do it on school property to cause a big social justice shitstorm for the heartless bureaucracy that is university administration.

Devilish idea, you're right though. My counselling services and mental help on campus (sike) queue is 5 months long.