How do you embrace being a fucking weirdo freak of nature?

how do you embrace being a fucking weirdo freak of nature?

I bought into the self improvement meme for years only to realise that it changed nothing about myself. the core of my being and inherent traits cannot be changed. I'm a demented creature at heart. I'm not trying to be edgy or cool it's just a simple fact. and others think it too

Attached: 1525321204077.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AG_7wH82rI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

list what you've done user and we can compare notes on demented behaviors

I pretend to be normal. I've been pretending to give a shit about my coworkers and acquintances lives, pretending to not want to kill myself every morning, pretending to enjoy stuff outside of work, and pretending to enjoy stuff at work.
Just 50 more years :)

Lol fag kys
Gduzbagajbxbsjzjbsfhbsgsjsnb

Constant rage and black misery. I wish I had killed people and then myself when I was younger. How I deal anyway.

At least you're aware of your own depraved nature, most people engage in all sorts of sick shit but never admit to themselves that there is something wrong with them.

No matter how hard I try people are unsettled by my presence. I can make an entire room go cold and eerie just by walking into it. I try to converse with people and get met with looks of genuine fear. people look at me like I shouldn't exist. and I shouldn't. I'm like a deep sea creature in human form

You must just be so hard irl, lololo

did i claim to be hard? why are normalfags always so upset when a "creep" becomes self aware?

You're special. We're special, OP.

We're elite.

Well since I've become comfortable with being alone, and the fact that I'm going to die alone, I don't really have a desire to be with somebody. A lot of times, people can cause problems for you. Unnecessary drama, etc. There's a long list of things I want to avoid, and because of that, I have comfort in solitude. I like being alone. I can be in whatever state of mind, and do whatever I want to when I'm alone. I can be happy about things that make me happy.

Did I claim to be upset? No, I'm just laughing at you. Why are you trying to connect with people? You're so dark, after all. Misunderstood. Feared. When are you going to start the taxidermy hobby?

The truth is most people just pity you.

Youve gotta embrace the bad in yourself if you want to become a complete and enlightened person. I recommend listening to forty six and 2 by Tool, its all about that and helped me come to that discovery

Tool is unironically a great tool for that dark individual who wants to attain self-understanding. Most of Maynard's work is an exploration of his own narcissism and broken core, and the healing thereof.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG_7wH82rI8

OK well figure out why you are doing that and stop it.. Do you have crazy eyes? Or maybe you're real fat and weird looking and the room goes chill being confronted by the horror of your gross Danny deVito bod?

what I'm saying is pretty simple? misunderstood, not at all. I'm getting to the most basic primal basal reasons as to my misery.

CRAWWWLINGG

>.......

You should get help from a therapist

just stop giving a shit. just don't think about it or let it bother you at all. it's not worth even thinking about because at the end of the day it's nothing you can change

Normans here will tell you to fake it and try to fix your eerie presence and what not, but the rather cold and merciless fact of nature is that some people are freaks and will, no matter what, stand out. Sorry m8. Find yourself a job where you work alone or a night job.
Unless this is bait, which I think it is, because "true" freaks that truly fail to adapt in society are rare. There is larger chance of you simply being a failed normo who is too lazy to fix himself in order to properly adapt.

Nigger stop stealing my term I dislike you eat shit(I agree with what you said though)

>bro i have like an aura of fear around me that make people scared and shit just like in my cartoons
aite retard

Attached: 1566282723397.png (640x636, 134K)

It's sad that romanticized despair, loneliness, and contempt is met with "ooh so edgy" remarks.
It's the real side of life adults just pretend doesn't exist so the can pretend to be happy in their delusions and self righteousness.

Omg am I being edgy lolol

Y-y-y-y-your term? Now I feel like a derogatory jerk, f-f-fanks

stop insulting me nigger!

S-s-s-sorry anonkun, please forgive me

Attached: 34348116_10216782741987742_5979528262051692544_n.jpg (774x417, 56K)