Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fv4R_xhRbbA
youtube.com/watch?v=NbE1HqVDEHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dear _
Reply to my text already you fucking whore

Dear whoever you may be,
I wish you the best in your life.

I'm sorry I was too much of a pussy to take you up on your offer. I have no self confidence, and the situation you put me in was very overwhelming. I still haven't gone a day without thinking of the possibilities I could have had if I had just said and did the right things. It plays in my head 24/7 and torments me, idk when it will end. I still don't know why you even considered me. Thanks for at least showing me I had a chance.

Haha not gonna reply now asshole

a,

i really hope everything is okay and im sorry if it gets annoying.I do see you as the most precious thing in my life, believe it or not; my mind just gets the best of me sometimes, and i cant help but to wonder if your perception of me has changed. I dont mean to be self-centered, as i know you've been dealing with things yourself. I miss you and I love you.
-j

Attached: DhQQQzKUcAAXh1V.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

Regret is a bitch. Accept defeat and move on.

I wish I could meet all of my great friends again. I would give anything to hold you all in my arms and repay you all that you truly deserve.

youtu.be/fv4R_xhRbbA

Dear guy anonymously reading this on his phone while he shits on the toilet.
I am in your shoes, and I understand what you're going through. Stay strong.

t,
i don't want to be just a replacement to you.
-a

I think ducklings must be the cutest organisms I've ever seen

Dear Amanda (Aself22),

First of all, you should know that I have a harder time second guessing a novel's-length of written thoughts into a shorter, sweet-and-to-the-point conclusion as an intro, conclusion, and 3 body paragraphs. So I'm gonna try to get this done in one go real quick.

You are the 3rd person in my life who ever made me feel like I wasn't too young or old. My 3rd crush. For college this was kind of a big deal. This was the time that people get together and start their lives together. My first crush was in elementary and my second was in high-school.
Since realizing that I will never have someone as special as you in my life anytime soon - crying about that (and more) more than once, and drinking myself to sleep twice as much as that - I've been learning to move on.

Justavian left a list at the front desk in McLean that Spring '19 end of the year that listed all students with a room-specific accommodation or service animal, with a short description as to why - which means what kind of doctor's approved condition they had. Your name was on it of course, with your little bunny.
It was nothing TOO serious, but looking at it from someone else's perspective other than my own? You deserve my apologies never-ending. You were one of the most beautiful, interesting, and coolest people I've ever met in my entire life and I love you.

I love(d?) you. It's only been a year. But it feels like a century. I just want you to know that I've been hurting as well, and since I've caused this hurting to myself, and the hurting I know I caused to you as well, I'm the one who is sorry here. You were patient and kind. I should have grabbed you by the back of your head that night we were comparing resumes and kissed you for as long as I possibly could.

I think about that night every week, sometimes even in my dreams. I wish you would text me, so much so that I'd waste a Genie's wish on it. I fucking miss just knowing you could smile in my presence.
-Isaac

Attached: alexis.jpg (433x463, 54K)

Agreed friend

original

Dude needs to see a doctor if hes shitting into his shoes

What the fyck are you on about

Dear [redacted]

I'll never really stop hating you for giving in and letting her treat you like shit all those years. She broke your spirit, your mind, your health... I wanted you to fight back and win so fucking badly.

I just fucking wanted you to live.

I'm sorry I couldn't rescue us both.

How could I win when the whole world (including you) was against me? You lying cunt.

Have you ever left a book half-read and forgot about it as life gets busier? Yet, on the occasional evening, you lay in bed and wonder what happened in all those pages you never read.

Dear S

Bruh you left me for this girl u met a day ago and said it was love at first site you said that to me too you wanted to keep me while seeing her too I'm not retarded and I saw through you but there was a part of me that wanted to believe you weren't a cheater anyway I'm happy I broke up with you you never deserved me if you could just fall in love with some other girl just like that and at first I was so hung up on it I wanted you back but now it's over worst part is now you realize what you lost and I'm not gonna come back I'm really happy now so thank you

Carit,
I had a dream about you. It's pretty cringe, I won't go into detail but you were being so shitty to me in the dream that the heart ache made me wake up, like a nightmare, I guess it was more nightmare than dream, though at the start I was so happy to be with you that I didn't realize it was a nightmare that I was going to be taking part in. I stayed in bed thinking about it and how close to reality it was, the way you behaved, so hateful and angry just like IRL.
I was thinking about our relationship (as I often do) and I wondered if maybe things turned sour for us the first time you found out I was being unfaithful. Remember like a month into the relationship we split up then got back together? Things were never the same after that. And then the second time I cheated and we broke up, I remember the second time your brother and I we had this silly conversation and then he pretended to be you. Hahahahahaha man things used to be fun, but the third time, you guys took it too far, stalking me for 7 years, you cunts. I honestly wish we could add a closing to all this there's no closure

dear b

i would cut off my pinky just to hear one single word from you. hell, i'd cut even two. just to know if you're alive. nothing else.

L

Attached: Howard Pyle.jpg (1200x741, 143K)

Hey A its J

Things are going well lately. The ADHD medication is working wonders and I've been able to do all the things I usually struggle with, such as work or uni. Apparently this is how normal people are able to concentrate on normal tasks.

I hope you're doing ok, we haven't spoken in a while. I guess we've just drifted apart at this point but I'll always cherish the moments we had together, even though it wasn't in person. It's frustrating to think that I probably ruined it because of some pretty bad mental health shit but I hope you have forgiven me for it. I'll never forget when we watched Princess bride together and I really enjoyed it. It made me really happy to see you so happy that someone was watching it with you. I remember those nights when we sat on voice and fell asleep together (and I woke you up with my terrible snoring).

Anyway I haven't written in a while but I just felt like getting stuff out there. I'm always going to be around if you need me so don't worry about me going anywhere. I'm like a bad smell, I just stick around :^)

Love ya to bits,
Wormy

Dear L,
I really like that painting, thanks for posting it.
I hope B talks to you again, hopefully without the need for mutilation.
From user

B

I fucking miss you so much but I know I fucked it up way too much with you and I'm regretting a lot now. It hurts but I must go on but at the same time just the thought of you crushes me, it was the first time someone ever cared about me that much and I, like a fool, destroyed it completely by just acting up all retard and like a douchebag.

S

Hey F,

I know this is the hardest moment in your life, I just want to say, you have been with the wrong guy, I cheated a lot, I've made some fucked up shit behind your back, I love you and I don't want to hurt you anymore. You're too good for me, I wish I can just vanish from this world. I miss you and I love you so much. Sorry for all the mess.

goddamn, i thought you were B for a while and my heart's still pounding.
thanks anyway. here's another one for you.

Attached: Babie_lato.jpg (800x609, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NbE1HqVDEHk

GET OUT OF MY SHOES!!!
Mind your own business buddy, I don't tell you how to live your life.

What do you mean you fucked up too much user?

Fuck, I meant cait not carit, fuck.

Dear N.M.

I love you.