Bpd gf calls in the middle of the night

>bpd gf calls in the middle of the night
>"i missed you so much today"
>"oh my god i love you so much"
>she starts crying
>"please dont ever leave me my life has become so much better since ive met you"
why did she call me for no reason in the middle of the night to start crying and beg me to not leave her
she said she would kill me and herself if i ever told her i wanted to leave
what the fuck am i supposed to do

Attached: 1563397698382.png (560x580, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helpful-ddlg-posts.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave, she kill herself anyway.

I've done something similar to my gf once. Does this mean im the girl in any relationship

Attached: F710D56E-53AA-4739-97C2-38DDE48DF027.jpg (1080x1920, 111K)

tie her up
tell her once you get done fucking her you're done with her and leaving
have passionate hate/sad sex
then cuddle while telling her you've changed your mind

you fight crazy with sadistic hedonism

Thats some manipulative shit right there. Being this up to her, or leave her ass bro

tell her it was sweet, see you tomorrow then when she starts being a cunt saying "you don't love me anymore" put your foot down and put her in her fucking place. The key to handling bpds is imposing your will as a man.

is that really it? i told her my last gf left me because i was too loving and she couldnt possibly imagine how she felt.

This is unironically the best advice i can relate to you in dealing with bpd girls:
helpful-ddlg-posts.tumblr.com/

she has a ddlg thing too and has tried to drag me into it before but settled on just calling me daddy during sex
is this a bpd girl thing?

And then she cheats on you and you've wasted time, effort and have developed high blood pressure due to stress.

why bpd girls have the best pussy tho

because they obsess about you and in their eyes youre the old guy for them

That sounds really cute user I wish I had a half crazy gf to that would never want me to leave she clearly cares about you a lot. I would be really happy if she said she would kill herself and you that means she will probably never leave you either. Treat her right user my ex gf was sane and ended up breaking my heart.

she knows i wont leave her which is even more confusing

I wish I had a bf like this
I do this to whoever my favorite person is at the time
generally another femoid friend

How can I be your favorite person?

Maybe she had a bad day user. Look I can tell you from personal experience when the person who you love more then anything leaves you it completely ruins you. It has fucked my life up so bad the last 8 months of my life has been hell was with a girl for 6 years. Ill probably never be able to love or trust a girl again. I can see why someone would be afraid of that. Look she probably dosnt really have bpd its over diagnosed and even if she dose be a fucking man and guide her and help her be her rock user. I would do anything to have my ex back dont fuck it up and get all weird because she had a hard day. Maybe she was drinking people say shit they dont mean when they drink. Regardless people need each other if you both love each other then be there for her when she goes through this shit if she legit has bpd.

I guess by
talking to me a lot
idk it's weird
you just have to spend time with me and hope I get all emotionally obsessed with you ig

Cool, you have a discord or a phone number or something?

i tell her time and time again that no matter what happens ill always be here even if we arent dating
i love her so much ill give her a nice long hug tomorrow ad tell her again that ill be there for her

could you post your discord ?
>phone number
dangerous maybe

Sure can new friend

Liima#7673

Thank you user. I bet it is hard some days to deal with that kinda stuff but its our job as men to be that strong role model for a woman. I hope everything goes well for you cherish your relationship

That's just how that kind of mind works. It's irrational, and thinks the world is out to get them. No matter how kind or caring you are, there'll always be a tiny voice in the back of her mind saying that you're going to leave her, or that you're lying, and it's all a set up. That's the tough part, that you have to constantly remind her that you are real, and that you are good.

ok but you declined it

did i? I accepted and messaged you

she probably got raped or cheated on you
maybe she had a pretty life-changing, buzz-killing experience with one of her girlfriends
she could be on drugs or having a bad reaction to something on account of something else in her diet

why the fuck are you asking Jow Forums?
you want to know how I know you are a newfaggot?

get off this board normanfaggot

Fucking this, I dated a bipolar girl for 7 years, in that time she
>screamed at me for getting her the wrong sauce
>tearfully called me on steam apologizing telling me she should khs for being so horrible
>broke up with me
>sucked my dick hours later to convince me to get back together
>cheated on me with 7 other guys
>one of whom was her older brother
>would "bait?" me into "raping her" (would tell me to "stop, people will think your raping me, tehe")
>couldnt get her off unless I slapped the shit out of her/roughed her up a bit
>progressively got more and more "brutal" aka had to beat her harder and harder to get her off
>made me finger her under the table at family Thanksgiving/church with her family at the table
>finally broke up with her because sex was so close to actual rape i couldnt tell the difference anymore
Bipolar girls OP, not even fucking once. I didnt even give you a GLIMPS into my life with this girl, the shit i had to go through for that bitch was crazy

Attached: 1563134396343.png (206x206, 90K)

>tfw no bpd gf (who won't ever cheat on me)
Just shoot my brains out already

>finally broke up with her because sex was so close to actual rape i couldnt tell the difference anymore
Dumbass, that's a good thing. The cheating and brother-fucking should've been the final straw.

i had my first experience with someone who has bdp a few days ago and i'm still traumatized

she messaged me saying to kill myself, screamed at me on voice, said she didn't care if i died, blocked and unblocked me multiple times. i deleted everything because it scared me so much, i'm scared she's going to hunt me down or something

bpd is a fuckin nasty disease, my man
i just left a pretty long relationship with a person with bpd and it doesn't get better if they don't go hard on treatment and really get meta about accepting that most of the things they feel come from fucking nowhere in present reality