Imagine being a woman "incel"

Imagine being a woman "incel".

Attached: roastieslonely.jpg (606x701, 89K)

girls cant be incel for too long. they got too much love and attention despite being a bitch who cares about nothing but herself

>Thread
Not true. Some of us are just very, very .. very ugly.

this board is a fucking disgrace now, people begging for attention from "fem"bots (trannies or larpers) and letting them have their own threads

Ugly women are subhuman to men.

Loneliness can't be removed by a relationship. This is a very reductive image.

All those men just want to fuck her. Being lonely is different from not being able to have sex.

>girls cant be incel for too long.
They can't be for any amount of time. Literally any female has dozens of guys lined up at any time.

Smells like roast beef all of a sudden.

This. Girls and white men cant be incel, under any circumstances. Its called privilege look it up

Except the incel stereotype literally is white beta male so it's only females.

White men literally cannot be incels. They have women lined up at all times 24/7

ITT: people who don't understand that having sex isn't the same as real love but when the tables are turned on them they'll cry about how having sex with a prostitute doesn't fulfill them the same way a relationship would

Attached: femcel.png (1253x486, 76K)

But a prostitute does fulfill all of mans needs for love and intimacy. One trip to the whorehouse and an incel is immediately cured.

Except not. No male of any race has (except the top 10% or so) while any female has. It's a simple fact of life.

>implying guys wouldnt also want a relationship
try harder, beef curtains.

So you would date literally anyone?
>inb4 people saying "yeah I would"
No you wouldn't

You should be horrible deformed to fulfill that.

This is such a retarded argument any time it is brought up. Here#s how it is
Female: Have 100s of guys to chose from at any time, you get sex all the time and can chose the ones you want for an actual relationship out of 10000s of easy picks.
Male: You have to chase any girl you can, you don't get sex easily, you have to get the girl and additionally decide if she is good for a relationship, you can not easily pick like a female.

As long as theyre not unstable, obese, or disabled lmao. Ill give anyone an honest to god shot

Imagine not be able to find companionship between all those sexual partners.

Irrelevant for females.

>I dont trust science
You must be a woman who regrets fucking some ugly white guy or something

Even the ugliest and fattest women have free access to a plethora of weirdo Chads who enjoy that kind of shit.

You literally cannot say the same about a man unless he's rich/famous.

>his only argument is that he wishes he could have sex with 1000 men at any time
>calls anyone retarded
Lol fag

>she wants an emotional or mental connection of some sort and most men don't care about that kind of thing

I know this is a stock response and you won't actually try to think it through, but let's pretend that you'll try for a second.

Before a relationship can last 10,000 days, it must first last 1 day. Then it must last 50 days. Then 200 days. And so forth.

And while it's lasting 1, 50, or 200 days, it has the potential to be a relationship that lasts 10,000 days.

A woman, when dealing with men who "just want sex", will end up having a series of relationships that last 1, 50, 200, or some other number of days. And while those relationships are going on, during whatever number of days they last, they have at least the potential of lasting 10,000 days. And you can't know they won't, until they don't.

So when you stroll around in front of people with 0 relationship days, and say:

>You anons don't realize that women don't have it any better. We want 10,000 day relationships, and all we get are these crappy 1, 50, and 200 day relationships!

...it makes you look like a fool to some, and it justifiably enrages others. You're getting closer to your goal than robots are; you spend at least a portion of your time in a position where you should reasonably think that you have the potential to achieve your goal. You may not have achieved it yet, so you're at least in the ballpark. So, please, don't pretend for a minute that your experience is anywhere near the same.

Ive seen the ugliest men have girlfriends though

And that's just the thing. How do you know who's genuine??? You really can't.

Being an ATM for her isnt much of an achievement

>not anywhere near the same
>except its exactly the same emotions and maybe even more stressful experience
When you go see a prostitute, do you feel like there is potential or nah?

Please just date me I don't just want sex I just want a girl to hold me and make it all worth it, please PLEASE PLEASE FUCK PLEASE IM SO FUCKING LONELY

Attached: 1530586340289.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Yes, see
>unless he's rich/famous.

>the nice guy who doesnt realize that personality attraction is just as shallow as financial attraction
Yikes!

>not being a female volcel

Attached: witch1.png (400x400, 626K)

Nah these were some of the poorest men too. Also, India exists which completely destroys your argument

>Also, India exists
They have arranged marriages over there

From what I've heard, it often works out just fine for both people involved and they gradually end up loving eachother.

You comparing prostitution to the regular relationships and hook-ups. It's not the same, it's a market interaction.
>except it's exactly
Except it's not.

>India exists which completely destroys your argument
India reinforced the argument you stupid cunt, have you never watched a documentary about women and men relations there? It's like Japan outside of arranged marriages.

>I need mental gymnastics to prove my point
If that helps you fuck prostitutes and still pretend you have a hard life, thats great. Keep doing that

It completely BTFO your argument to be honest. You wouldnt even understand I guess. Also China exists

In Asia maybe but in the West you don't get pussy just for being white.

>boys want bodies
>girls want commitment
simple as that.

>I can't argue with that so it's a mental gymnastic, so you automatically lose
It's not my fault what you can't handle a basic logic.

Just look at the statistics bro. White guys and women simply cannot be incels

>he thinks hes winning anything out of this
Sweaty, who hurt you? I plainly said that you should keep believing that your life would be better if you transitioned into a woman

>i cant live with the fact that everything isnt black and white therefore i will make everything black and white without any further explanation

Attached: D5A4F7BC-3734-4245-9C0C-A51B0A5E0E1B.jpg (512x256, 10K)

Why don't you present the statistics?

28% of men and 18% of women aged 18-30 report not having had sex in the past year. Are you telling me all of those men are non-white and the women simply don't exist?

>hurr durr just be white, they have women literally getting wet over them, no exceptions!
Retard. As if women are lining up for this guy, who is a facelet, manlet, and dicklet.

Attached: JustBeWhite.png (602x453, 125K)

Yes I am, just look at the stats. Incel doesnt mean volcel. Most men choose Minecraft over sex

Yes, and they have been lining up for millions of years for that.

Saying it BTFO out my argument doesn't make it a fact, it makes you look like a moron (which you seemingly are).

India focuses on arranged marriages, and many of the men end up single lonely pathetic fucks who grope people on trains all day or spend the majority of their time in online chat rooms saying "plz show bobs" hence all the fucking memes.

Also if you are even remotely implying China and Chinese culture are even 1% comparable to the West you're absolutely fucking braindead as I suspected. Do some god damn research. In China the majority of marriages stem from family connection, even when they migrate they generally marry into family friends who have migrated as well. I know it's difficult to believe for a virgin like yourself but some cultures are gifted women on a silver platter without having to do anything.

Yet somehow they still get pregnant
Theres guys who will never get a smile from a woman ever

Its actually a fact and you should come up with a stronger argument than agreeing with me

Only about 80% of women get preg, which is a little more than men becoming fathers. Except 50% of men are disgusting freaks as opposed to 10% of female queens. Mlady

The fact that they want to have sex doesn't mean that they only want sex.
Also it's just the most attractive ones that show interest that only want sex since men have lower standards for sex than for relationships, the other ones want her as a gf

Never heard of a dude wanting to be the boyfriend of an uglier girl bro

You need to look at the stats again. The fact that white men are a bit less likely to be incel doesn't mean they can't be incel

Run the numbers on those stats again

You misread my post. They'll fuck uglier girls than they'll gf

Sounds like a fun life lol

I'm probably 6 or 7 objectively in the face, im white, have blue eyes and a good hairline. Where are all the girls lining up to me?

are you mad that your situation is your fault?
being white is literally 50% of criteria for 90% of women in the west. you are literally volcel.

The only stats I've seen have shown an advantage for white men but I've never seen any data showing that girls find ALL white men attractive

Women are single
Men are alone

Right outside. Just bee yourself. It works for women and white guys.

So now this claim has been refuted and there's no longer any counter-argument against OP

>as we try to find the perfect guy to raise children with
Ah, chad I assume? you "fembots" sure do have a knack for proving us ebil incels right.

Like how male "incels" say women can't be one because of theoreticals. The same could be said about them. Perhaps there are no "incels", just lazy and entitled faggots.

Go browse Jow Forumsjustbewhite retard.

>Women are single while fucking 10 different guys
ftfy

*farts*
Okay but most rational people completely disagree

>whorehouse
Dont exist in my feminist country.

No. Even basic mathematics dictate that men are fucked since before the age of 50-60 there is always a surplus of men compared to females. The reality is: females can not be incels, end of discussion.

Show a source that proves that women find ALL white men attractive

>muh statistics
Any man can get laid if he really tries to. If anything, people are becoming more complacent and are CHOOSING lives without sex. "Incels" have an entitlement complex, end of story.

Choosing nationalism over sex, now thats insanity. Thailand would love to have you.

Females and those fucking white males. Grrr! Also, your argument doesnt work because men can just go gay and have sex. Dont @ me with some backwards logic about how women can fuck loser feminine beta men but thats somehow different from the option for a man to go gay

The reality is: nobody can be an incel because anyone can get sex. End of discussion.

You can't just move to Thailand. I go there on vacation but then I have to go back. Both because I run out of money and because the visa ends

Theres no one linning up to me retard. Even below average girls think they are better than me. The only girls who are nice to me are waitresses and cashiers as thats their job.

I appreciate your pride and love for your home country where you cant get laid lmao

Im going to trust the science on this more than some lying twink okay?

Are you bad at reading? I said I'm not able to move Thailand, I'd like to do it

>Thailand would love to have you
I've thought about going with my cousin but I have an extreme fear of flying and I'm not sure drugs will help.

Melatonin helps me fall right asleep on planes. Also a few drinks at the airport.

See, here we see the female entitlement again. Females don't have to try, they simply get it, ergo females can not be incels.

>Females don't have to try, they simply get it
Yet there are females who get none. It must be frustrating that reality just refuses to validate your delusions and excuses.

So you admit that females can not be incels. Thank you for agreeing with me.

>twink
I'm not a twink chang, I actually have a very masculine build and that proves further just how rediculous modern society is.

>Yet there are females who get none
Only becuase they have high standards or want to save themselves for chad. Any woman can get sex whenever she wants, just go on tinder and see how many desperate men will be linning up.

So in theory, they could get laid. Just as in theory, any one of those "desperate" men could be chosen. No one is really an incel.

But they won't be chosen dipshit because even below average women want men way out of their league.

>Yet there are females who get none
No. No there aren't.

Join any predominately male hobby group. Go to an /a/ meet-up or pick-up a /tg/ game. You'll find dudes eager to romance anyone that returns their affection.

Stop lying cunt.

Not an Incel, but I wanna weigh in regardless. I think women and men generally have a different definition when identifying themselves as incels. For many male incels it has to do with sexual frustration and an inability to hold the attention of any women. For women it's more the inability to find or attract a man willing to partake in a relationship. Some of these incels have slept with men, which likely contradicts the male definition, but these same women are unable to keep a man in a relationship which is where they derive their definition.

Now I've fucking worded my opinion in the worst fucking way possible, but regardless both situations are shitty, not here to argue which is worse, and I do genuinely hope it gets better for all of you.

Except one is worse than the other, how is this so hard to understand for people? One group might only gets bread and water while the other group is left with absolutely nothing.

>men just want sex
>women want love, that means women must take dating SUPER seriously

the same woman:
>won't talk to a guy because he's shy and inexperienced because it's too much trouble

so much for taking it so seriously.

How is that the same thing? If you have guys wanting to fuck you, how can you not be a whore and simply try to meet all those people and try to make into a relationship? You realize that if you're a functional male and exist, or are even attractive, unless you're in the top 10% you don't have women lining up for doing ANYTHING. Or anyone else by that matter if you don't put effort into it. That's the difference

I'll repete myself, I'm not here to argue or claim that one experience is worse than the other. Both are shitty and both have my sympathy.

There's nothing I hate more then this "my problems are worse than your problems" shit, yeah maybe they are, doesn't invalidate the problems of the other.

>For women it's more the inability to find or attract a man willing to partake in a relationship.

That's only because they go after the top men who already have options and are more interested in hook ups than relationships. Woman are competing with one another to lock down a high value male, all the while lesser men find it harder to have sex or get into relationships.