My name is Brandon Robichaux. I live in New Orleans. Tommorow...

My name is Brandon Robichaux. I live in New Orleans. Tommorow, I'm going to walk into a barber shop and shoot myself in the head. Only myself. Goodbye
check nola.com tommorow if you wanna see

Attached: freddy_krueger.jpg (600x360, 34K)

Glad you aren't going to hurt anyone else Brandon. Do you have a manifesto or suicide note to leave us with?

Tell someone who fucking cares. Go away.

I hope you know that people in your life love and care for you and that you are especially loved by God. Please reconsider your actions and know that there will be good in your life to equal out the bad you are feeling now. Love you and God bless

why dont you stay home and do it instead of creating problems for other people you fucking loser

So some innocent barber is gonna have to clean your shit up? Faggot

I want to irretiate, I WILL NOT harm ANYONE ELSE. I do NOT plan to shoot up the barber shop, I only am doing it there so it can be in public and make the news so others can see. No reports get made about suicides in a home alone

Fuck I'm drunk but I wanna say something wise and meaningful or something. Idk man its just not worth it. Take some time for yourself man. Eat some good food. Watch a sad movie. Don't give up man. Please dont give up. I can't promise it'll get better but there's still some good you can squeeze out of life man. Damn I'm crying. Man she was right. I'm just a no good drunk. Be better than me man. Dont give up. Please

There is no fucking god. Get your head out of your ass and eat shit.

please dont kill yourself. if youre 100% hellbent on it, i mean this probably isnt real, but just in case, please dont do it in public just for recognition. You're going to mentally scar many innocent people

why should I care what others feel
the world has only ever been cruel to me

How's the world been cruel to you user?

Don't listen to that queer. Kill yourself BUT take your enemies out first. Kill them right infront of their stupid fucking kids or parents for extra pain.

You shouldn't. The world is a sandbox and rules are always debatable

Why do you even care if people hear about your suicide? Do you really want your only mark in history to be that one guy who killed himself in a barber shop?

Also, how is your relationship with your parents user?
To me it seems like you are a nice person and care for others (you don't intend on harming anyone)

Attached: 8sfgmpqqgz121.png (483x702, 305K)

Yes, FBI, this the post.
What has lead you to this point? What has you convinced that your death will send out a message that you couldn't transmit in life? Why squander your future for 15 seconds of fame?

Don't do it user, move to the mountains and live the simple life away from normies if you can. There are always reasons to go on living. before you deside, sit down and think about all the beautiful things in life, nature really can help with feelings of hopelessness. Go for a walk through your nearest forest and, take in the sights, smell the fresh air, listen to the sound of the flowing stream and birds singing. There's too much left for you to experience to give it all up now.

Attached: 47934142156_346361a030_b.jpg (1024x683, 265K)

>he may or may not have people that love him
>god apparently loves him but doesn't care enough to help make his life not fucking garbage
>can really only be bothered to judge him over it and that's it

Quite the "loving" god you got there.

>tfw Aphantasia
>tfw don't give a flying fuck about lingering images of grief
Feels good knowing nothing's holding me back

No, god is real! Some hook nosed kikes told me so!

God gives everyone free will and works in ways that are invisible. I trust that if user searches for God, his life will be taken down a much better path than what user has already planned.

Just shut up you fucking idiot. If you were in front of me I would knife you for your stupidity.

Hard determinism is more likely than any silly idea like free will if the universe is a closed system

Just an hero instead of only killing yourself you fucking pussyass bitch

Fake. How did he see the dad go into the basement if he was guarding a glove upstairs?

Guarding a door*