Realistically speaking, what are the odds of getting to marry an adult woman with the physicality of a child?

Realistically speaking, what are the odds of getting to marry an adult woman with the physicality of a child?

Attached: 1554987249533.jpg (916x987, 238K)

Low, approaching zero.
Do the math, all the necessary factors together make it almost impossible.

This. We're talking about multiple overlapping one-in-a-million chances.

Um I'd just stick with not going there user

user are you sure you want this? I'm pretty sure it would be annoying having the police stop you on your dates together.

Attached: stand2.png (756x888, 644K)

What's wrong with you, boi

Attached: 04-15-58-66A.jpg (685x514, 46K)

>police stop you
Nigga your entire family would ostracize you and you'd be likely to get assaulted before you could explain yourself.

Nothing, nothing at all.
This assumes a lot. I can't speak for your friends and family but I doubt anyone I know would go that far.

Attached: mai wife.jpg (2000x1600, 962K)

Yeah I don't think anyone would actually go that far unless you live in some sort of unhinged dystopia like America. I went on a date with 12yo once as 20yo and people just looked at us weird.

Pedos outing themselves is hilarious

>went on a date with a 12 year old as a 20 year old
Tell us more.

Attached: 7fe46fd6a5e36f0318b825b57d70305d.jpg (600x399, 56K)

>Nothing
Then why would you want an old hag? Lolifags to are the worst
Also, normals would give you shit regardless, see the posts above

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-043112_1.png (1080x1641, 1.55M)

>to
truly*

It was really cute, really nice, made my entire year. She held my hand and giggled a lot and we walked and talked about random things and I taught her about the sea creatures in the bay.

go for japs or koreans
small tits and short is as close as you gonna get

My girlfriend is 18 but is really short (4'11) and has a babyface. Far from my preference but I love her and I doubt I could find anyone else anyways.

>Then why would you want an old hag?
C-come on, i-it's not like I'm a pedophile or something.
Sounds sweet. I'm really happy for you.

Why the fuck would you want to user?

Attached: confused-meme.jpg (800x522, 61K)

how did you end up
in this situation,user?
Tell us more.

I'd guess it was a play date with a girl he was supposed to babysit, it's the most likely scenario

She was a distant cousin who had come over to my parents' house from overseas with her family. I tried to avoid her at first, but she caught my gaze and smiled at me at one point and I smiled back. The connection was instant. From that moment she wouldn't leave me alone and our parents just accepted that we had a thing going on and told me to take her out to get her out of their hair because she was a nightmare for anyone else to deal with. So that's how I ended up going on a cute date down to the bay to get ice cream with a gorgeous 12 year old girl. I still miss her.

Only little girls are little girls, user

If you have a decent amount of money you can marry a child-like thai girl, though she will probably have the face of a chimp and only remain with you until she gets citizenship.

closest thing you'll find are stubby girls that don't come close to loli-ism at all, it's disheartening

>people looked at us weird
Jealous seething roastcope aren't people

>nightmare for anyone else to deal with
>being happy about that
She's already a fucking disgusting roast, stop validating that trash she's going to jump on multiple chads within a year

For you? Definitely zero.

I've never seen one yet and I've been looking around for 30 years so far, closest thing are girls that kinda look like semi-cute semi-ugly 12 year olds which just doesn't hit the mark

Isn't child prostitution legal in some ass-backwards country? If that's legal there marriage might be too

Who the fuck wants to live in some ass-backwards country where you'd probably get murdered for being a rich nigger that's also coming in stealing young pussy, all before you die of dysentary or some random mosquito or insect bite