I'm writing a novel based on my life. It's about a 24yo femanon who is a bit slutty and has schizophrenia

I'm writing a novel based on my life. It's about a 24yo femanon who is a bit slutty and has schizophrenia.

Would you read it?

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 9K)

I would have sex with it originally

What makes you think anyone would?

Attached: 1564989454235.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

t b h it'd be a real page-turner if the pages weren't stuck together

no

fdfdfdcvv

I would give you material for it, you free this evening?

Probably, but only if a chick had it around and was telling me about how hilarious it was.

How slutty? Do you go into detail about all the slutty things you have done?

I don't read literature past the 60s. Contemporary lit is just cancerous

> a novel based on my life. It's about a 24yo femanon who is a bit slutty and has schizophrenia.
Case in point.

Simply a whore with such a massive ego that she justifies her slutiness by blaming in on "mental illnesses", what the hell has r9k been reduced to?
Also, bait and reported

No, and being a transsexual doesn't make you a woman, just a pretend woman.

Nah I can't read.

Attached: 1559518701595.png (800x799, 514K)

i might read it if it talked a lot about sexy farts.

>Would you read it?
I'm not big into books.

Attached: FaceApp_1566229736119.jpg (717x960, 400K)

No. I actually have schizophrenia. I'd rather rather shoot myself

Only if you go off your meds and have sex with people, then I'd want to read the sickness that happens.

is that all there is to it? god that's contrived

I wouldn't read it but I would spread open your roast flaps like opening a book

i wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot stick desu

Hey femanon, how about you let me be a main character in your story?

Attached: He-man-wink.jpg (490x404, 32K)

>"Once upon a time there was a girl who was a slut, she ripped her asshole apart after taking on 2 dicks at once. She also sucked off 15 guys in 1 night, and her vagina had flaps that hung down to her ankles, but that's okay because she is schizophrenic ;) The End!"
There you go OP, I wrote your book.

Attached: 546.png (1172x675, 50K)

Imagine unironically doing something based on your pathetic life, how much of a egomaniac narcissist you have to be to actually write about yourself in the literal sense? If you have feelings about something have some self respect and write something that express it, stop being an attention seeking magalomaniac narcissistic whore with bpd you retard

good job aiste

What would make that interesting?

honestly attach a fleshlight towards the spine of the book cover that you can take out and also use.

i'll buy your book if you blow me and swallow OP, deal?

Write a book about a virgin 19 year old who has gained all her sexual knowledge via self exploration and spends the majority of her time learning how to cook, manage a household, and raise great kids.

what kind of virgin faggot fantasy is that OP you stupid need nigger.

I would because it would be a good character study.

Attached: 1564045017603.jpg (355x314, 23K)

I don't read books written by females anymore, I tried, but they all sucked.

I'm keeping whatever I write to myself. It would be embarrassing to actually write a book about your life. Not sure about OP, but I mostly stay completely alone, so there's nothing to write about.