/drugfeel/

unhealthy(?) binge edition

Attached: Higher than anyone.jpg (800x800, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnstars.vip
youtube.com/watch?v=_YNgRRyRxK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who else here /scaredtosmokedmt/ i have grams of it and yet too spooked.

Nothing truly wrong can reasonably happen as a result of smoking it, I'd just do it

vyvanse got me up, lowered dosage and still up.
Fuckin doc gave me trazodone to help and it does nothing.

I swallowed all my ambien Ebay the fuck is going on ?

early morning ket boyss

Nothing better than snorting 500mg of ket as you wake up

Attached: 24060-17220-2117.gif (500x500, 1.49M)

30mg dihydrocodiene, 30mg temazepam and some whiskey.

The urge to smoke a cigarette is not subsiding, despite my best efforts. Due to bronchitis (caused by chainsmoking, snorting ritalin and heavy drinking while clubbing), I have reduced my tobacco intake to one quarter of a hand rolled cigarette over today and yesterday. What do you reckon, anons? Sshould I enjoy the ride and say FUCK IT and smoke a cig or wait until illness has subsided?

Don't smoke senpai, take care of yourself

What about snorting 550mg of ket as you wake up

Attached: alien.gif (127x189, 768K)

Based and K-hole pilled

Thank you kind user Im going to play vidya instead to distract myself. Holy shit i love temazepam this is literallly the best benzo especially in combo with other downers

wish i had some dmt instead of a coward that doesn't even dare to use it, fucking shit

I shouldnt be alive, my first ketamine experience I had close to a gram by snorting and dissolving it in water
Fun times m8

Also another similar retarded thing I did when I started doing drugs was just eating a gram rock of mdma then having half a gram of coke in one night
I think I might be indestructible
Very fun times m8

Is meth a decent alternative to adderall or is it really easy to go off the deep end with that stuff?

meth will fuck you up big time like nothing else before

Then what could be a good alternative? I don't have health insurance yet and I want something that'll help me move up in my job I've tried it before and I'm a pretty mellow person so I don't fly off the handle after a couple of hits. I figured I'd ask before I try something so ridiculous sounding.

regular amphetamine

Isn't it just as addictive though?

nothing is at meth level

I see. Thanks for the tip, user.

Just ordered a gram of S-isomer ketamin, gonna be good
haven't been in the whole for over 1.5 year

really fucking high on hash and going to smoke dmt and try to breakthrough pce fgts

Attached: 13615-26565-32605.jpg (705x705, 45K)

Has anyone vaped CBD oil with E-Cig? Is it anything good? worth doing?

Attached: 1547598440186.jpg (640x427, 44K)

I'd say cocaine is more addictive than meth. At least with meth you get a whole 6-8 hour high.

Attached: consider.jpg (500x377, 35K)

Just got told to fuck off the dmt realm because i was stoned as fuck. It's funny now but it wasn't funny when i was being scared the shit out of me earlier

Attached: 23077-17288-25928.jpg (600x484, 25K)

To my understanding cbd is pointless unless you want to placebo your headache away, however i have never fucked with it so idk bud

speedy gonzalez here, here weee go

based methhead

Going clean off weed and alcohol to clear my mind for school. Shouldn't be that hard. In worst case scenario, if things get shitty, I'll limit myself to drinking so that I don't become a drooling retard. Seriosly, I've been smoking weed everyday for the past month and I feel mentally handicapped.

Does make you more relaxed but you need to take a lot to feel it.
Otherwise there isn't much to it.

Is there really a point in kratom aside from helping people with addictions to stronger opiates? It seems like an incredibly shitty drug

Attached: eTsH402.jpg (667x598, 74K)

Yes it is, I took it few times and had to throw rest away because it was becoming increasinly disgusting because its almost impossible to mask taste of it.
And also effects are not special and you have to be extremely careful how much you take, little bit too much and you feel sick, too little nothing.

Am i fucked if i still have anxiety under bupe xanax and depamide?

Attached: 1561905900115.png (658x523, 318K)

What's the best amount to go for? I got a good bit of it for cheap but I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get anything out of it. It's the bali strand if it means anything.

Attached: 0512c238-5325-40e8-b7a4-ce2c6239b3b9.jpg (500x609, 155K)

Does the fact that almost everyone here has some form of schizophrenia or schizophreniform concern you, fellow psychonauts?

I've done 10gr of mushrooms once, and that was a trip the likes of which few men dare to consider even in contemplative fantasy.

Attached: 1565880056845.png (139x174, 9K)

>almost everyone
it's only the people shilling LSD and psychotropes benefits

Could just be that it's Jow Forums, too.

just got perscribed vvyanse anons, how much should i do first go??

Fucking tolerance or this speed is complete junk. Fuck this, im gonna take some ket and smoke weed.

i'm getting really tired and nodding but still anxious

My speed is about 75% washing up powder mate when I dropped it last time I could taste and see the bubbles in my mouth the next day
All of them pussy

ugh i have some but no pipe, don't really even know how to smoke it. tried to smoke a bit when fucked on benzos and it didn't work(think i just burned it)

what he said
do that

In some ways meth's addictiveness is overblown, and in some ways it's not emphasized enough. Meth's reputation is as schizophrenic as the drug itself.
Cocaine is right about where it belongs.

unpopular opinion: it absolutely is, so long as you have self control and aren't a retard. in small, therapeutic doses (5-10mg) orally or nasally (make a nasal spray like the instructions on psychonautwiki) it's nice and productive.

Indeed this is pure shit. No fucking rush. Not even a small degenerate thought about wanking for 12 hours. Just coffeine and fucking up my nose. Waste of money and time.

kratom can get you absolutely fucked up. I've had nods off of it. The problem is that it's super variable in quality. A given batch can be nausea inducing to one kratom user and high quality to another, whereas another batch will be great to the first and cruel to the second. You usually need to put in a bit of work to find the best strains/vendors that work for you. Once you do find the shit that works for you, though, it's great.
My buddy and I are both heavy users, so I've sort of built this analysis on my own based on our individual responses to the same batchs/strains/vendors.

honestly strain really only matters when comparing different strains from the same supplier. Everyone throws around strain names so much that it's kind of useless. If you got it cheap, it's probably not that great to begin with. I have noticed that the days of cheap high quality kratom seem to be over.
I'd recommend finding a vendor that has some form of sample packs / sample sizes so that you can order a bunch, try them, and get a good idea of what that vendor has to offer and then either buy more/try new strains or move to a new vendor.

I think the spectrum of meth users is wider than most other "hard drugs." From gaunt zombie tweakers to people who you'd never be able to tell. Plenty users get irreversibly fucked immediately, but it's just as likely to produce a steady maintenance addiction over years.
Part of the misunderstanding comes from the fact that while meth is worse, amphetamine is by no means good for one's health. All these children (and me) screaming addy gang all day are totally addicted. It's their life. Meth heads are doing the same thing, they're just mumbling it to themselves and their FBI guy outside.

I could get a better buzz from snorting ground up coffee than the shit I have right now

Getting back into heroin again..

Not good boys, not good.

>cut down on benzo intake
>trying to go through my opiate solution today since it seems to be gaining a bit of mold(just squirting it up my nose so it should be good)

Is it a fent mix?

yeah some guy called cdn_ven or some shit, at just under 5mg/ml even half a ml is a good time. doesn't last very long though. also start to feel sick on the comedown

Then just... Stop? It's that simple lad

>Then just... Stop? It's that simple lad
hah

Attached: pepebeeyourself.jpg (1350x1300, 123K)

>It's that simple lad
>t. Never heard of or looked at a single study on addiction in the past 50 years

I think I'm gonna make a push to get into a suboxone program... have a thin ray of light where i might be able to salvage the rest of my life, but ill never make it past withdrawals and PAWS in the long run. I anticipate being on opiates or substitute medication for the rest of my life.

Anyone tried NEP? got a gram in the mail, interested how that'll go. Never really been a stimulant man myself.

>several months of regular stim abuse
>quitting cold turkey after 3 day binge on MDMA, cocaine, meth and alcohol
>second month now and drugs are still all I can think about
fuck, why is being sober so shit

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

I sometimes think it comes down to pleasure vs productivity. Like if you want to use it for for productivity then it becomes easier to handle. For pleasure only is where you fly off the handle. But yes it also depends on the person.

fucking kek, what was it like?

Same here, though my pupils are dilated and im a more awake. I cant snort this shit no more. My nose is fucked. Now im a feeling like such a nice trip on ket.

why do you fiends snort speed? it has a higher bioavailability when swallowed, you are literally wasting speed and destroying your nose in the process just to get a weaker high a bit faster

ugh i don't get how anyone can do this fent shit, it feels ok at best for a couple hours then if you stop you start feeling ill and sweating. i'm tempted to just dump the rest of it.

>watching intervention while doing drugs

Don't really mean it as trying to be a cunt but you said getting back into heroin which means you stopped or slowed down so,
>Then just... Stop? It's that simple lad
I don't want to snort my stuff at all I'm just going to bomb it all, I've never really had much fun with ket though
Snorting drugs is more fun than bombing them, I know it sounds retarded but I just fucking love the feeling of snorting drugs, it adds to the experience

where are you guys getting your drugs from? dnstars.vip has some good lab results from vendors, seems like caffeine is a pretty common substitution in speed paste.

>Snorting drugs is more fun than bombing them, I know it sounds retarded but I just fucking love the feeling of snorting drugs, it adds to the experience
what does it feel like? i've never snorted anything, does it hurt?

Has anyone here snorted caffine anhydrous? How was it? Is it better than ingesting it?

depends. some of the caustic ones like hexen i've heard can hurt/burn. I've only ever done disso's, the main thing I worry about there is the drip which can kinda taste gross, and sometimes you get a bit a pain in the eye from snorting. But it's kinda like drinking a beer the first time, you don't really like it but get used to it. Also any discomfort is usually overruled by the quicker high.

People over exaggerate the negatives of dmt. It's definitely the most intense psych that you'll do (assuming you're smoking) but you're not gonna go crazy. You don't even have to breakthrough if you don't want to. Just smoke enough to get a taste of it and then wait at least 40 mins before dosing again. It'll be intense but just flow with it. Nothing terrible will happen

>sober
>it's too late to buy alcohol
just kill me bros

Getting high and eating ice cream while listening to Nels Cline.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YNgRRyRxK0
im sure i've posted this before

>mouthwash
how bad can this actually be?
i may try it. not kidding.

A friend has offered to take MDMA with me but I'm on antidepressants and I'm not sure it's a good idea/safe. I've heard conflicting things. Should I do it or not?

which antidepressants? you can't take serotogenic drugs on SSRIs(and possibly others), ranging from classical psychedelics just not working, to MDMA that can cause serotonin syndrome which can be fatal

never done it but pretty bad. have done vanilla extract. why are you resorting to mouthwash, what country?

yeah generally psychs and antidepressants don't go well together. either blunts the effect or you get serotonin syndrome.

Just the feeling of snorting quality cocaine without the high feels better than the high of snorting bad cut cocaine but it definitely depends on what you are snorting
If you are snorting rough crystaly shit like mdma it burns your fucking snoz like a bastard

>NEP didn't come in the mail today
m-maybe tomorrow

israel
you can't buy alcohol after 11pm here

What's the best amph for studying? Vyvanse?

...go to a bar?
>but dealing with people
There are plenty of bars that leave you alone and let you drink

or at least there should be unless israel is truly that degenerate and evil that it doesn't have quiet dive bars

>Ran out of weed
>Already made vape butter
>Having to resort to torching uncleaned glass vape pieces to get high
What's the next step after this?

Attached: 1566204608737.png (413x396, 223K)

you could always huff paint

well i puked, stupid opiate solution. don't know how opiate addicts do it, it didn't feel that great and the naseua was annoying. dumped ~10ml/50mg of the fent mix in the toilet with the puke. good thing it was a free sample and the crazy fuck sent me 150mg for five dollars heh. think i'll stick to benzos if i want to relax and feel warm.

oregano
this is probably not an oregano post

>Rolling your first practice joint with oregano and actually taking a drag of it
The good ol days

Do you not have bowls/pipes you can hit the resin out of? Shame on you if you don't.

im fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked on ket and weeeed fucking work in 11 hours

What's the worst that could happen? It's not like you'll get ptsd or die from it.

>binging MDMA
Oh fuck, how much lad? That shit is pure brain damage once you have no serotonin to burn through.

try getting a dmt vape pen, from what I have heard, they are a lot milder and only have some limited visuals and probably a mild psychedelic headspace as long as you a small hit so pretty easy to handle

>snorting drugs adds to the experience
True, but it's also shorter lived. I like the more sustained effect that comes from bombing.

try looking up something called l-theanine, usually the anxiety kills me after binging with vyvanse so I get scared to sleep but l-theanine supplements have legit saved my life. If not, ask for benzos. Trazadone does shit all for sleep in my opinion.

Next to impossible to overdose from k unless shot IV but that massive hole probably made you feel like you overdosed kek disassociative ego death is best ego death

see you space cowboy, enjoy your breakthrough