Girl lied to me about her age for over a year

>girl lied to me about her age for over a year
>turns out she's not 18 but 15
>we haven't done anything sexual or sent any explicit pictures or anything

Can I get in trouble for this? I'm 22, we just talk, but she's already told me she wants to be my girlfriend.

Attached: F4966986-5E1B-444F-9715-706979D2DD02.jpg (507x507, 32K)

op you lucky bastard , you better go for ir

Nope. Just block her. I've been in the same situation.

Wait 3 years then fugg

just stop now faggot. i already reported you.

Not if you bail immediately, dude. Contact her parents to let them know their idiot child is catfishing adults online or just block everywhere and ghost.

Don't be a fucking idiot and stay in touch with her unless you want to get v& once she turns 18 and ditches you for chad and claims you're a pedophile who groomed her

I'm being 100% serious

Get out now

She's cute I won't lie, and I'd definitely love to tear it up, but it's not worth it. She's pretty funny though, and has more personality than most of the girls my age. I enjoy talking to her whenever I have nothing to do, unlike the entitled sluts my age this girl actually puts effort into the conversations and doesn't wait for me to do all the work.

Attached: 24546A46-A01F-4D52-B2C3-00923CCECB92.png (1210x1190, 116K)

16 is legal in my state, she turns 16 in 3 months, but still, I don't like that she lied to me. There were times where I was really close to pounding her cunt into oblivion. Thank God I never went through with it, she's a nice girl, doesn't seem like the slutty type.

Attached: 7BFE9DB9-083B-4DBC-A890-97AF15553599.gif (840x600, 72K)

I'd say you should GTFO right the fuck now, keep the convos tho in case she tries to scam you. You could also try stalling until she becomes 18 and have that sex with the young

I take it you're an Amerifag.
When I was 23 I was in a relationship with a 15 year old for years. It was absolutely kino. To this day she is the sweetest, most intelligent girl I've ever been with and she could hold a conversation and talk about anything.

Ok so this hurt me a bit

look up statutory rape laws for your state/country

OP here

That's what I'm saying. This girl can talk about anything just to keep the conversation going, I've never met a roastie my age who could do that, they always expect you to carry the conversation and shit gets old after a couple minutes. With this girl I can talk for hours about random stuff, and if it's getting boring she starts bring up other topics, it's nice as fuck.

Attached: EA3DCEC0-4A62-400E-911C-60C49E4725FD.jpg (277x277, 17K)

Because you're talking to a literal child. Stop.

Trust me, I got baited by a "19" year old (actually 16) Asian girl. That shit was creepy once I found out and I immediately deleted and blocked her. Do the same.

where did you find der ?

lawcucks are embarrassing

do the dip

or smash and pass so you dont reget it in 10 years

>the difference between a """"literal child"""" and an adult is a matter of days

normalfags are truly defective in the mental

Aren't they just?
>hurr OP, abandon your one shot at happiness so that our sacred law can be upheld!

The irony is that you guys are the ones being lawcucks and normalfags. I wouldn't date a 16 year old even if the age of consent was fucking 13, because if you stop being a degenerate autist and actually talk to people you'd realize that regardless of what the law says, a 16 year old is a child. It has nothing to do with the law at all, you guys are the ones making it about that. It's about being a decent person and not dating people who are underdeveloped, immature, not capable of thinking about complex idea, etc AKA CHILDREN.

lmao. I bet you couldn't guess the ages accurately if there was a lineup of random 15-18 year olds. you're deluded and filled with cognitive dissonance. the illness of the normalfag mind. you have to find justifications for the status quo ad hoc so you just make up some garbage that doesn't hold any water.

It's not about how they look you fucking autist, it's about the fact that they are immature and it shows in conversation. I've gotten catfished by a 16 year old saying she was 3 years younger. It was creepy, nothing fun about it. My friends and I agreed the looked like she was 23, that wasn't the problem. The problem was hearing about her high school stories and immature thoughts.

Your reading comprehension is seriously awful.

older* she said she was 19. it's late here.

and when do women mentally mature exactly? most 50 year old women have the mind of an 8 year old

What has r9k become...

We had women hate threads, Elliot Rodger praise threads and now 4 years later... This shit. I really should stop browsing this board, it's nauseating

Just keep dating her, but don't have sex with her.
You can kiss and hand told though you lewd bastard.

What is so creepy about it? You type like a woman.

Yeah please go, you were never welcome here.

Haha same I talk to a junior in high school shes got massive tits and she jokes about me eating her out all the time hahaha but Im not a pedo so I only jerk it to the thought of me doing it hahahah not a pedo I swear hahaha :|

I mean at least she's allready 16, the only girl who is interested in me right now is fucking 14 and I'm 20. The only good thing is she's kinda ugly and fat so I'm not really tempted but fuck man, if she was cute I'd risk it.

Also, 14 is legal here but you would still be regarded as a pedo by society.

If she lied about her age... Try to imagine what other things she could lie to you about.
Dump her, user. She's a horrible person for lying about her age.

What woman doesn't lie about her age?

The ones you should care about.
Have sex.

Attached: 1504887092421.png (399x322, 42K)

Dilate, I've never met a woman who is honest about her age.

abort mother fucker

its creepy because she complains about highschool apparently

Be honest, user. You've never met a woman.

Attached: 1564989454235.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

You can't fuck her now. big fat F. If that's not what you want then stay. If you have any sexual intentions itd be best to just friendzone her until she is old enough. She might even fall harder for you that way.

It's pretty hard to be a wagecuck and not meet women. Why is it such a taboo subject to even mention a woman's age?

It's not. You guys are just unironically retarded and have no salvation if whenever you bring up the topic of a woman's age, you get shut down.

Attached: 1558360330094.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Now you're just talking out of your ass.

Theres literally nothing wrong with ephebophilia
Liking teen girls is male nature and it's in their nature to like older men
20-24 yo man and 16-20 yo girl is literally the best kind of couple

>ephebophilia
The most asspulled word I've ever heard. Just call them young women.

If you were German no one would bat an eye. Can't believe how you guys are scared of having realtionships with mature girls. I might live in a country cucked by Jewish defenders and high taxes, but at least I don't have to worry about stuff like THAT.
Do Americans even know what pedophilia means? Don't think so.

That's the technical term
Don't blame me,i'm not the one who came up with this shit

This
originannfnnrnrnrll

Why do age of consent threads always get 200 replies? I swear this board is filled with pedophiles.

date her for three years and fuck her when she's 18. Before that she's not an adult and therefor is not responsible for ANY of her action. And that includes sex.

user, if you don't hit that you will regret it for the rest of your life.

The world is filled with them.

This
Its better to rot in jail than die a virgin

guess my dad is a pedo for marrying my mum when they have a 10 year gap

I have been in your situation bud.

You need to block her. Seriously. She only likes you for the allure of you being older and "mature". She needs to be with guys her own age and figure herself out.

I know you're lonely and just want companionship but nothing good comes from this. She can ruin your life on a whim

Legal where I live. It must suck to live in non free country.