Why don't robots just date fembots?

Why don't robots just date fembots?

Attached: 1563447133502.jpg (301x181, 16K)

because fembots aren't real and girls are mean and yucky

theyre both hiding in seclusion

Because both rarely go outside enough to meet people, let alone each other.

yeah but mostly because girls are yucky

Because they are lazy and they smell.

There should be Jow Forums arranged marriages

there is no such thing as a fembot

original

cause there are no fembots from central Europe

ok, where's my robo wife at
i'm white and have been working out 6 days a week since 2012
i'm very poor though

Fembots are either tranny freaks or bpd choker wearing sluts.
So please message me if you are a collar-wearing slut that likes to be choked in bed.

On the internet, "girl" is an acronym for "guy in real life".

there's this one dude who fucked dozens of fembots so just like real life they only want chadbot

yeah that's me haha yes i've done a sex

there are no girls on Jow Forums just traps and mentally ill trannys

all men are pigs and bark up the same trees, every female already has an orbiter friend circle no matter how lonely they feel, I only want to date someone who is as lonely as i am. So i dont care about women or relationships, they're pretty to look out thats about it.

because you are all manipulative, misogynistic assholes with nothing to offer the world much less a woman and anyone who takes you up on your cheap, single-minded offer would be all the more miserable for it. fembots, why don't you just roll in a pile of shit? gee i wonder.

no need but I would become moneyslave for one

fembots are too picky and won't date robots

yucky and meanpilled

>muh sogee knee
remind me again why you are known as a human punching ball and a 10$ blowjob you crack addicted thot?

i'm a fembot from central europe :(

I would date a robot unless they are a Jow Forumstard or have legitimately diagnosed autism.

I like being choked in bed, but I don't like being insulted.
Any bot able to speak to a girl without calling her a slut around?

no you're not retard

i mean if you've had sex before marriage you're a slut doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

>slut is an insult
not to me though.

why the fuck would you lead with "i like being choked in bed"

And that is why you won't get to choke me.

Because that is what the user I answered to was asking. Read.

I was relieved of my virginity by a cute fembot, so I generally have a positive opinion of them.

How tall are you, how much do you weigh, and what's your skin colour?

and that is why you will never talk to me

i'm not a robot but im still gonna choke the fuck out of you whether you enjoy it or not

Attached: 058A0389-1D36-4DF2-841A-1E34F69C9F25.jpg (236x181, 12K)

because they're ugly why would you want an ugly gf

How hard do you like getting choked, fembot?

Are you the slutty kind of fembot?

till they are on the verge of passing out while being pounded hard. Go big or go home

i've got a pretty mean rear naked chokehold, went to state for wrestling

Do you also like being spanked?

Light choking at first, harder when close to orgasm.

anyone fembot would like to discuss science or just talk in general with me? leave discord, ill add

all fembots are ultra liberal retarded black worshipping faggots, i stopped giving blacks the time of day once i realized they dont like me for being white, yet females are stupid and white females are even more stupid so they just believe what ever liberal epic media tells them because any middling opinion on politics is wrong think. All the birth control and casual sex that gets thrown around and women have the audacity to think they're worth more than their stupid hole. I'm always surprised that there's actual women here on r9k because of all the women hate, but then I realize women are fucking stupid low IQ drama whores who love being insulted, they absolutely cannot fucking resist being somewhere that shits on them or being around people who shit on them.

imagine thinking women are salvalagable in the year of 2019, fembots are even worse because they're just BPD ridden whores who will fuck you for weed or drugs, then they'll cheat on you

Attached: 1556398318942.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

5 foot 3, 65kg, white

Attached: A7F0E9B5-65F0-409E-90C8-241C0B05904A.jpg (640x427, 49K)

i'm a guy you stupid buffoon
except when you kinky choke someone you aren't supposed to have tape your arm three times

High five bro, it was funny.

I don't care if you are white

yeah but my arms make bradley martyn jealous so i'm still slaying poon friday night and choking fembots out like they're in between me and the state championship

>all fembots are ultra liberal retarded black worshipping faggots, i stopped giving blacks the time of day once i realized they dont like me for being white, yet females are stupid and white females are even more stupid so they just believe what ever liberal epic media tells them because any middling opinion on politics is wrong think. All the birth control and casual sex that gets thrown around and women have the audacity to think they're worth more than their stupid hole. I'm always surprised that there's actual women here on r9k because of all the women hate, but then I realize women are fucking stupid low IQ drama whores who love being insulted, they absolutely cannot fucking resist being somewhere that shits on them or being around people who shit on them.
>
>imagine thinking women are salvalagable in the year of 2019, fembots are even worse because they're just BPD ridden whores who will fuck you for weed or drugs, then they'll cheat on you
this

>antisocial people never get a chance to meet each other because they stay inside
>robots specifically are likely across countries/continents
>just because two people are lonely doesn't mean they'll like each other. the fembot could be a complete weeb while the robot could hate weebs for instance. it's like pairing two people together just because of their skin color/race
that said mentally ill people are generally drawn to each other because normalfags can't comprehend how depression or mania or psychosis or whatever you suffer from actually /is like/. the minute appearances and dating gets involved though, it takes a lot of shit to line up for them to actually go through with it like physical attraction

>date fembot
>she's a whale
>shitty personality
>probably has bpd and smells
yeah no

That was how the fembot I fucked liked it as well. Would you enjoy getting choked while you masturbate?

because fembots are all into harsh sex and bdsm stuff due to being molested as children. i just want a wholesome gf.

Dunno, usually do it alone.

Judging from this thread, any girl in here would be unlucky to have me.

Well i would but everyone in scandinavia are normie af not a single fembot from here

which country? origeadf

That's a huge fantasy of mine. Would you rather be choked with hands or a belt or something?

I have tried but no fembot will come to Odessa Texas and be my awkward fembot GF, even though I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and they can spend it all on whatever they like

dude you're asking too much questions, you reek of virginity

Not a virgin, just trying to jerk off. You sound like a huge bitch in addition to being a slut.

Because they don't exist in Argentina.
Because you have high standards.
Because I have high standards.
Because of pic related.

Attached: Trust no one, not even yourself.jpg (600x405, 23K)

>not a virgin
>never choked a girl
Nice try faggot

only POLITE choking here

where are u from smol fembot

I mean presumably he wouldn't want to considering that he thinks poorly of you, so idk if that's much of an insult

only coherent and well written post in this thread

ayy bby u want sum fuk? look upon my arms u virgin phaggots and weep

Of course you would think so

That's nothing. I have made girls pass out
I'd kill them if they wanted

lol same
what's your grip strength?

Yes send contact

Because both sides would be scraping the bottom of the barrel and nobody wants that.

fembots don't want us

/thread

The only rational post in this thread

cuz they stink like poo poo

Fuck off, you stink like periods

Idk man but I'm 6'3 so I have big hands. One girl passed out after 10 seconds

It's a lot harder to contact fembots now than it was years ago, they also dislike robots more intensely as well although no one here really passes as a robot anymore

this
fembots would rather be alone than date the ugly robots

I absolutely would if I could
>qt fembot talked about pulling my hair and said I was cute
>she's in another country

Attached: 1566102125611.png (389x655, 294K)

So basically

>Stand users attract other stand users

Is that a fatherfucking jojo reference? But yeah, that's how it works basically.

I actually tried this, and it did NOT work out at all. We both met at college and I remember sperging and showing her some cringe video, mentioned something about Jow Forums when she saw my laptop, and then she said she was on Jow Forums too. Basically, it ended with us being far too different types of robots; I was way too needy and emotionally attached and she was way too distant and obtuse. We ended up splitting after 2 weeks.
TL;DR we were both robots but split up because we had conflicting autism

Attached: 1560897653181.jpg (768x466, 92K)

Why OP?
Look

[email protected]
The fact this inbox will stay empty is why.

This, the thread had to be closed with This post, fembots are very different from robots and also not wife material

>all men are pigs
>Also I want to date
Choose one

They both think they're too good for eachother.

You arent a robot according to the archives

I don't see myself as someone particularly different. No friends, virgin, spend all of my time online, afraid of getting close to people or opening up, etc. Only I'm xx. And no, I don't wear chokers or own anything like that, nor do I have bpd. I still don't like to call myself a "fembot", but I do identify with them and dislike it when someone says we're all sluts.

Well, i haven't received any message by far.
Also define robot, because being a virgin in my mid 20s, and having been a neet/hiki for years until recently, doesn't define a robot, i don't know what does.

Neither go outside to interact.

Also if you refer to the girls hitting on me at the club, i will let you notice that i work at the club, and i despise it, i wish someone came there and shot down everyone, me included.

Also being the autist i am, i've sperged out, just in the last week a slut started rubbing her tits on me and putting stuff in her bra, and another did the same with her butt on my crotch.

Save me.

Attached: 1565989265366.png (584x575, 242K)

I go outside often in the hopes that someone would talk to me ":D"

Nasty woman

>I still don't like to call myself a "fembot", but I do identify with them and dislike it when someone says we're all sluts.
its the definition of 'sluts' thats never really defined (or can be defined objectively outside extreme sexual histories) when people spout it, some women consider a handful of past relationships/fucks as not being slutty and for others they consider 20-30 past dicks in them non slutty, yet some on here would consider both histories as extreme thotery.

you being a virgin i can see how all calls of slut might sound obnoxious but you should consider that no man would be on here by any sort of conscious choice, somebody in their life and some bad experience brought them here, you shouldnt take the abuse of the slutty fembot as your own and thus assume the person dishing the abuse out just does it to all women, they arent actually abusing you but rather the many actually slutty fem"bots" out there.
people identifying with any sort of label on a personal level is opening them up to all sorts of manipulation, including identifying as a fembot, as what defines these labels is malleable and may well have no bearing at all on you personally. if the fembot is now seen as an orbiter hungry emcel taking every dick they can get, then drop the label.

Because I'd rather take drugs the world is cold and uncaring and especially are females

Because there are no Canadian fembots.

you retards do realise that r9k is just the newest trend for these low IQ females and soon enough they will be married to Chad and have his babies
you dirty orbiters are almost as bad as the females

Because the typical female Jow Forums regular is exponentially more insane than the typical robot. Women can get fuckloads of positive attention almost everywhere else on the internet for free. Women who stay on Jow Forums are, without fail, fucked in the head. There's a reason they're here.

I, for example, am a violent paranoid schizophrenic who used to deliberately seek out online pedophiles at the tender age of 13 because being abducted by a kiddy diddler would have been way better than continuing to live with my family and I was desperate to escape.