guy

> guy
> hate every haircut I get
> tried growing out my hair long
> loved it
> everyone else made fun of me, said I look like a girl or it doesn't suit me
> cut off my hair, because those constant comments made me feel depressed
Does everyone get those comments while having long hair as a guy or is it just me? Why? Can I do something to get rid of those comments if I grow it out again, any tips?

Attached: feels.png (900x900, 130K)

Blur ur face and post pics so we can actually give advice

Thing is, I don't have long hair now, I'm just asking, because I want to grow it out again

Ive learnt to stomach it. Deal with it long enough and people wont question anymore, as it will be normal.

I don't understand what advice you want. Just b urself?

Either that or get better short haircuts

I tried, some did, some didn't, it was still awful to hear "you need a haircut" or "you look like a girl"

i have long curly hair and oh well parents tell me everyday i look like homeless guy
but i still won't cut them

If you looked like a girl they would mistake you for one. I had long hair when I was in school and every stranger thought I was one, it only stopped when I grew a mustache and cut that awful hair, now I have a mullet

Yeah that's what I'm talking about

Honestly, its not that bad. I received physical and verbal harassment frequently. Being an autistic robot, it pissed me off to no end. I dealt with it, now im fine. You should too user.

And Jow Forums wonders why it's incel. Only 1% of men can have long hair and sex appeal. Get it cut you faggots and work harder to find a short style that suits you. Even if you're getting laid I guarantee you're getting less good women than you'd be able to.

Let your hair grow again. Ofc you will look like total faggot but it's worth it. I looked like faggot too but now my hair is long,wavy and beautiful.

I just buzz mine off, I don't care what it looks like anymore. I have wavy, poofy hair and nothing looks good with it. I'm used to having it short so anything else feels like I'm walking around with a mop on my head.

i dig long hair.

Yeah, I'm planning to do the same in future
Well, no one where I live apparently does

Femanon here, I think long hair is qt. The only reason its so niche is cause people are brainwashed by images of professionalism. Let it grow, the ppl who make rude comments dont know anything, like imagine being upset about someones hair

I used to know a guy like you, and he's a fucking tranny now.

>The only reason its so niche is cause people are brainwashed by images of professionalism.

If you want emo thots like this then grow your hair long, but if you want normal adjusted adult women then get it cut you tryhards.

I had long hair for a while since i was a skater kid and did often get called a girl, if you just brush it off people wise up soon enough.

Stay mad I speak the truth. There is no reason you shouldnt have long hair unless you work in food prep and dont know how to manage it.
Ppl telling you to cut your hair are just mad because theyre on norwood iv

Guys with hair longer than 3 inches are gay.

Man, do whatever the fuck you want. You don't want to be 'friends' with people that only like an image of yourself that you've cultivated and not who you actually are. Trust me, it's more depressing than being alone. However, if you are gonna have long hair, make sure you take good care of it with products and shit, like coconut oil. Too many people, women and men alike, will just grow their hair out and let it hang all limp and greasy, disgusting. Either have a short, low-effort haircut, or put in the effort to make long hair look good.

Attached: 1500262859923.jpg (719x1019, 69K)

Stop being a fucking faggot that cares so much about what other people think.

you will get a lot worse comments when people find out you want to become a girl

I have hair down to my nipples, pretty nice hair actually
But i get that alot too, so i just put it in a bun and haven't heard anything since
When i'm at home i let it flow, long hair + wind sucks balls anyway

everytime i meet up with my brother / dad they always ask/say the same thing: when are you going to get a haircut? it looks stupid. just cut it.
i fucking hate it so much when they do this.

I've also grown my hair, nobody makes fun of me because they don't acknowledge my existence.

desu the most girlish thing about this situation OP is how much you care about other people's thoughts/insecure you are

It's not the length that looked girly, it's good you presented it. Was it all the same length, roughly? And styled back, just hanging down? Nothing cool about that, especially if you don't have a very strong body build.
Grow it out again! Go through the awkward phase, but make sure your haircut is layered! It gives it shape and volume, looking cooler and way less feminine.
Also, if you can, start doing some basic shoulder and arm exercises to look a bit more masculine. Women will like that look way more

Grow it out how you want, user. It'll be power. You can tell who the assholes and who the good people are by their response to it.

>tfw want to grow out hair
>sister insists on cutting my hair every couple of months

Please just don't grow out your hair anons. You'll permacel yourself for sure. Don't listen to the zoomers saying just be comfortable in your skin and stop caring what others think, attraction doesn't work that way and even confident chad knows it.

You'll lightbulb yourself as either someone still in their teenage rebel phase or someone too socially awkward to go to the hairdressers, or someone who just doesn't take care of their appearance and hygiene, or someone with no self awareness. None of which is attractive to women other than turbo emos.

I was told I would look like a freak with pink hair. Then I did it. And I got made fun of bc "lol pink hair ask for attention whore"
And I kept it anyways.
And I'm happy.
Do your thing, user.

And will it be worth it for anons when no decent girls want to have sex with?

You cannot do retarded shit to your appearance (or personality, or any other factor about yourself), claim you're "happy" and "don't care what people think" because "it's what you want and how you feel comfortable", then cry about being incel.

People made fun of me for it in high school, but eventually people got used to it and it stopped. Even my mom likes my hair now. I've had girls touch my hair and say it looks nice too, though it was probably more in a "I wish I had your hair" than "it looks nice on you" kind of way.

I really like my hair and would never cut it, but I'm the kind of autist who can't tell if I look retarded or not.

Attached: 1566316445166.jpg (600x524, 39K)

I dont like long hair on men but its your choice. If they are concerned so much about your hair, tell them how gay they are for actually giving such a massive shit about another mans hair.