Why are pajeets basically sub human and barely count as people?

why are pajeets basically sub human and barely count as people?

Attached: ju6mrtzmassy.png (1776x517, 569K)

rape gabe

lmao street shitters aren't real people

they poop on the same street they walk barefoot on and occasionally eat rice from said street, not to mention the they dont use water or toilet paper to wash their asses and walk around with poop hands, and are generally really enviromentally unaware

When will we just nuke India and erase street shitters already?

as far as I'm aware mostly based on my holiday to india, specifically south east, which is known to be less impoverished compared to every other region. There are a small to medium sized population of indians that do not in fact look subhuman or your average indian, although most of them are due being of a higher caste since I requested them about it.

India literally looks like a huge shitlog that Asia is pushing out of its ass

Attached: 1550358359951.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Is it viable to develop business in India? Think 2000 China except less government mingling.

Also luckily enough for me I did not see a single street shitter during my time there, although this is mostly due to the region I was in being less known for that, which was surprising. I can say that there is litter still present on the roads and the traffic was dogshite especially with how lawless they are, even with implementations of a traffic light or instilling a traffic warden. Pollution was killing me as well, and had to book an ac car every time. The food was alright, mind you that I ate at restraunts recommended by other people staying at the hotel I was in, however, I had the shits every so often.

there were shops such as Levi's and restaurants like Pizza hut and McDonald's. Funnily enough I saw a CeX as well.

come on now , dont be a racist

Attached: morning piss.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

Lastly, the most mind boggling thing that I heard, was that apparently the country has a strong system of prioritising lower castes i.e. tribals and untouchables in government jobs and higher education even if those aforementioned groups achieve poorly. Sounded just like affirmative action in America and apparently has gone for 80 years. Thus I find this the likely reason why there are tons of educated indians moving over to the west due to the job market being saturated by unqualified people that have had preferential treatment

>casually takes your tech job
nothing personal , whitey

Attached: hello baby.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>drinking cow piss

how can street shitters even expect to be taken seriously at this point?

I've never been there. Do we have Google maps coordinates with poo?

formatting your moms phone and putting a spyware in is not a profession

excuse me , cows are holy ok? they give milk

Attached: pajeet.jpg (500x915, 75K)

They have no inhibition.

Attached: 6xw8q83f3rf21.png (846x600, 35K)

kek, the cow looks back at him like "you like that baby?"

>tech job

is that what they call 7/11 these days?

mlekkha pandanka son of a randi