Are steroids worth it?

Is it worth getting jacked? A part of me always wanted to get super buff and fuck hot girls. Are there any downsides? Has anyone lost their hairline cause of roids? I heard your balls shrink. Does your dick shrink too?

Attached: wmadsadd.png (931x831, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxMpkvB1KtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lifting does not make you good looking. You could have exactly the same body fat percentage as this guy with the same weight in muscle and look completely different. You need frame, height, face. THEN you can consider lifting. Will lifting make you slightly more attractive than your blob form? Sure. But expect to go from a 3.5 to a 4.5

don't listen to this guy just lift man
your looks will work themselves out ignore body dysmorphic faggots like him who spend hours autistically analyzing people's skull structures like some armchair anthropologist/serial killer
if you're Jow Forums and can carry yourself confidently you already fit 96% of women's criteria for a hook up

>getting jacked
Yes, but remember that you're doing it for yourself, you're improving your health and looks, you're doing it for yourself, not others.. You can be buff as fuck and look good, but if you lack personality and you aren't bold enough, nobody will take you seriously and will most like will be a pushover meathead.
>steroids
Not worth it, most likely you'll fuck up your heart really badly, just like zyzz or Rich Penna did.
>hair loss and genitalias
Depends on genetics. If you take them in huge doses without rest, then you'll end up bald and lose balls, but in most of cases you'll be fine.

What the fuck are you talking about. Lifting makes you x10 better looking if you are a dude. It accentuates your features if you lose weight, if you gain muscle you improve your jawline too. It changes your facial structure. You also have more testosterone running through you and changes your physical looks.

There is a ceiling on how much lifting can do BUT if you are yolked and can get your shirt off on a first date the odds of fucking skyrocket. I am such an awkward loser and this is all I have.

You don't need steroids to be jacked, i know plenty of dudes who are jacked like 230 pounds jacked by taking enough protein and using crazy preworkouts like C4 to workout harder.
That being said you need to be more than just jacked to fuck super hot girls, your attraction level still depends on other factors like your face, a hot body helps immensely, but you still might fall short depending on who you are.

on a side note this guy is rolling so hard lol, looks like last years edc?

Imagine putting in all that effort for lifting and roiding and you can still only pull asian girls.

Your face makes 80% of your looks.

>remember that you're doing it for yourself, you're improving your health and looks

You can go swimming for this, it's 10x more healthy than injecting roids and eating cancerous amounts of proteins, animal fats and ""supplements""

>Your face makes 80% of your looks.
keeping yourself fit is for you, nothing more, nothing less. i'm not disagreeing with you though, because
>be shitskin manlet with a skullet
>somehow women still randomly approach me, interact with me, give me their number, and fuck me
i don't even consider myself attractive either but i'm always called handsome by strangers all the time despite all of my shortcomings. it kinda makes me feel like everything is a joke. i practically get away with murder whenever i'm out in public.

The only reason why one keeps himself fit is to find a mate. Nothing more.
You can look shitty and undesirable long before you develop serious health problems

>but remember that you're doing it for yourself
I involuntarily do it for myself.
The main goal is for qt chicks, but it's also for my dick since it wants to be inside of them

Attached: 3Yu94vA.jpg (1435x1756, 409K)

>lose your hair
>fucks with your vocal chords
>can't get an erection because of hormone imbalance
>literally sweating blood
>blood pressure and heart problems
>anger issues and exacerbated mental issues in addition to likely current state of mental illness due to being on Jow Forums
Liftan is fine though. Everyone should lift or run. You'll get plenty of people on Jow Forums who will say running is a meme, but it makes you strong, helps you to develop discipline and combined with eating right can give you a lean physique that women find attractive. Combine with lifting and you'll feel much better about yourself.

There's no need for roids fren. Lifting will make you look better, don't listen to , he's an incel. Lifting increases your self esteem because you're accomplishing goals, and the feeling of becoming stronger really helps the ego as well. You start respecting yourself more, and women will take notice. There's some things you should know though
1. It takes time, effort, and dedication. Don't get discouraged because you don't look like Arnold after a month. Keep at it!
2. The gym isn't as scary as you think! There's tons of people there who are only there to work on themselves, and a good majority of people aren't paying attention to what you're doing. If you need help, or have questions, ask the big guys. Most of them are super nice and always willing to help a beginner.
3. Your success with lifting depends almost entirely on what you eat. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. Do a little research as to what your body needs. There's plenty of material online to help you get started.

Just take testosterone

Anyways the downsides are mostly bull shit, some how the 2019 left wing retards have convinced people it's more scary to inject male hormones than to consume female hormones as a guy and switch your gender

Attached: 1476328239883.jpg (1078x1067, 149K)

i lifted 3-4x a week for over a year, and i had dismal results

i ate very well, but my testosterone was only 408 ng/dl because of drug induced hypogonadism

now i am a wagecuck again and i am chronically sleep deprived and lifting only makes it worse. so i am gaining fat quite rapidly

i need to get on testosterone replacement therapy. i wanna lose the fat first though. but there's no way i can do that with this fucking job

Are those two even human? They look so uncanny

Nah, roids are only good if you reach your personal peak physique naturally and want to push further, otherwise go natural you can get a good balance between fit/muscular in a couple of months, then low maintenance.

Go fuck yourselves. Simple as.

But you can't maintain post natty peak. Who wants to pin for 50 years?

The COPE man. Denying science all together.

You don't have to peak to improve your looks though and you probably don't need to maintain past 45 or so, who cares at that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxMpkvB1KtU

Fuck off Vegan Gains. Jesus Christ.

You don't need roids. The reason most guys fail in getting buff is because they don't work the legs properly. Working your legs isn't just benefitial to your legs but also the rest of your body since the amount of hormones your body produces to build and recover muscle is proportional to the amount of muscle you've work out. Legs have huge amounts of muscle so working them out produces a huge amount of hormones. This then helps you build big abs, big pecs, big arms.