Reminder that women will label you as creepy just for showing interest in them

Reminder that women will label you as creepy just for showing interest in them.

Attached: its_fucking_over.jpg (720x1033, 302K)

Only white people could be this cucked, take a lesson from Indians and just be low inhib as fuck. Who cares what some bitch thinks

might as well remind people to breath, blink and that water is wet and wind is windy OP
youre preaching to the choir with the same old song

I'm not going to lie, I get angry when fat girls ask me out. They should already know I'm going to say no, they have just put me in an uncomfortable position.

Who cares what women think? Don't wait for signs. If she's creeped out, she'll get over it. It's not a big deal.

It's honestly only white men who look for the approval of women. No other man is sitting around, asking women when the best time to approach them is or how to approach without being creepy. They just fucking do it. White guys took feminism way too seriously. It was all just one huge shit test that white guys failed.

Water isn't wet nigger

Thats not true. I am not white and I went through a phase like this. But in the end, just like learning how to talk to people or anything else social, you are bot really going to get the hang of it until you try it out a few times.

Seems fine. I get creeped when gay men approach me. A week ago a man introduced himself to me as a self employed entrepreneur. We were both in line at a pharmacy so it was an out of no where conversation. He's interested in helping people start their own businesses or something like that. I gave him my number and a couple days ago, he sent me a couple texts filled with happy emojis and creepy shit. He sent me a voice mail too but I didn't read.

tldr You have to put yourself in their shoes to understand, without bias, and imagine yourself in the scenario where you are showing interest in them

>I am not white and I went through a phase like this
That's what I mean. As far as I can tell, guys of other cultures don't go through a phase like this because they're never taught that speaking to strange women is a bad thing.

>You have to put yourself in their shoes to understand
The only issue with this is generally speaking women don't need any fucking game or gift of gab what so ever in order to get some dick. Men always talk to their into pussy, never the other way around. Unless you're literal model tier it's unlikely you'll get hit on as often as your typical pretty girl.

What you quoted directly conflicts with what he actually said

I mean, the reply isn't wrong at all.
The only thing separating creepy from welcomed interest is attractiveness.
This is why it's mostly always wise to let the woman do the approaching, because at least then you know for sure.
If you genuinely think you're attractive yourself, it's worth a punt but you've got to be able to read the signs and not be oblivious.

Many of us were raised by single mothers who bought into feminism so it's not like we had a choice
Good point, the first couple times gay dudes hit on me I was so apologetic "sorry i'm not gay etc" but now I treat them the way women do me. Make a snobby bitch face like I'm too good for them, not even explain my heterosexuality, etc. I wish women liked me even half as much as gays.

>not a big deal
It used to not be a big deal. Now women will spread word about how you make them feel unsafe with your toxic masculinity. If you don't live in a big city, word will get around and it's basically over for you.

>mostly wise to let women do the approaching
Except 99% of women will literally never approach because "that's the man's job".

this isnt necessarily true. women do it differently though. their way of approaching is typically the act of making themselves approachable/vulnerable

Why do you get hit on by faggots so much?

There are negative social repercussions to being creepy you dumbass

Well they're also the the ones that are the most targeted by feminists

Just don't be ugly
Creepy is code for ugly

Like what? You're afraid people might know you like girls?

I think gays are just hyper sexual? Every gay white friend I've had has at some point told me they wanted me. In the past year or so, gay black men have started whistling at me, at the grocery store, at the park, etc. I dunno, I'm short with a shapely butt?

>Like what?
Like losing your job and being black listed if you're in a white collar/tech profession, social ostracization, etc. Being labeled a creep is one level below being labeled a rapist or a pedo. Creeps are "dangerous." Niggers don't have to worry because being a sexual predator is normal for them and they dont work, indians are insular and being shitty to women is a huge part of their culture.

You can't possibly be this autistic. A million things can go wrong... People won't want to hang out with you, you could get kicked out of wherever you're hanging out, you could lose your job, etc etc etc

>taking reddit seriously

how ridiculous and sad. what a shitty culture and lifestyle

I hate how this society finds tinder and hookups, one night stands normal. Wish we had a society where one life partner for the rest of your life is enough and nobody cheated.

They're afraid of fucking everything. They don't take any chances.

at least the dumb sluts admit "creepy" is just a synonym for "ugly"

consequences are too great to take chances