Who is the retard who keeps making threads about "incel this" and "virgin" that?

Who is the retard who keeps making threads about "incel this" and "virgin" that?
This isn't even an incel board, this isn't Reddit. This is just a board for loser social misfits and degenerates who are often virgins but not always.

Attached: 1517936997699.png (890x794, 972K)

Refugees from the r/incels board on lebbit.

>this is a board for loser social misfits
>some of them have had sex

Nice cope, normie. Get the fuck out. This is a board for those who were actively hated on to the point of being shunned out of society. Not for a woMAN on his period.

reddit incels migrated here and it's our holy duty to make their stay as unpleasant as possible.

Attached: 5325325532.jpg (1920x816, 281K)

They still have a reddit website if I'm not mistaken so I doubt that

You're right.
This isn't an incel board, this is also no longer a website for the outcasts fleeing from the tyranny of normalcy. Not just this board, almost this whole website has been infested by you fucking normalshits, subverting our very personal, "inappropriate" views with your temper, meaningless NPC speak, watering down our beliefs until the last original idea has vanished, taken by the endless sea of meaninglessness.
I hate you and I wish for all of this to collapse, so we could have a fresh start, with the internet becoming a place of freedom and a refuge, like it once was.

r/incels was nuked in the pastjust after the 2016 election so Jow Forums was hit by the savage onslaught of the combined hordes of r/incels refugees and r/the_don tourists and hasn't been the same since

>This is just a board for loser social misfits and degenerates who are often virgins but not always.
Actually it's a board for original content, you dumb fuck.

It's an incel board. Sorry.

Ura drive the heretic incels out of here

Dont forget that infinity c h a n was nuked after the El Paso shooter so they migrated here (again) too

URRRAAAA DEATH TO INCELS

Attached: 20161119220943_savas-2.jpg (1000x702, 98K)

Jow Forums has been normie for a decade bro

Why can't those fuckers just announce their autistic uprising on redd*t?
Happening threads are the reason why the last bastions of free speech on the internet get shot down by authorities.

Didn't know 8 c h a n had an inc*l board

But I found r*ddit's, it's called brainc*ls, and there's also an inc*l community site, so I doubt your claim

Kys incel nefore i find you and kill you. Virgin loisers like you deserve a beating and then a slit throat.
You are a shitstain on humanity and don't belong in society.
You are worthless trash

Yes but Jow Forums is big and it wasn't like this on every damn board. The election of Trump was the beginning of the end, it was the worst thing that could happen to this site.

Go ahead and make my day

Attached: 1441952889853.jpg (1200x1593, 139K)

>shoots you in the head from half a mile away while being cute and giggling like a little girl

Attached: 59247e71fd06986012d4d7fb5328a7d7.jpg (644x1024, 144K)

>announce on ribbit
Why? The thread would be auto closed by a mod
At least by posting on 8fan, the manifesto had a chance to reach some people
Not defending it but just explaining the strategy

8fan didnt have an incel board but it did harbor many incels who left this board in the wake of the 2016 Norman invasion

Naw you're just new here.

DEATH TO INCELS,DEATH TO INCELS DEATH TO INCELS.
You worthless subhuman piece of garbage

babby I was here before you heard of "this cool site" on Buzzfeed

That's why you post it on several sites at once and upload your shit to filesharing hosts.

>Naw you're just new here

t. boomer redditor

Shut up incel before i shut you up permanently. You are a loser and what you say or think doesn't;t matter. I'll smash your face against the wall and be happy i did it.

>2016 Norman invasion
The board really wasn't any different before 2015 though, just less shitty politics threads. and more misogyny

Come and get me, soiboi. I dare you to come into my apartment and kill me.

>babby I was here before you heard of "this cool site" on Buzzfeed
No you really weren't. Kill yourself now before i doxx you and kill you in a painful,bloody mess You are a worthless pile of garbage.

I will faggot. You are weak and won't do shit to stop me. You are going to die painfully

>Kill yourself now before i doxx you and kill you in a painful,bloody mess

Attached: 1 i96cV9Ybo81yOyDG6Cym5Q.jpg (235x294, 16K)

K. Time and date? I wanna record myself getting killed by an internet tough guy. You stolen valor little faggot.

Anytime you fat loser. Kicking your head in is my favorite past time

Don't worry, i will record it for you. I'm going to post it here as a warning to other incels that lurk here. This is their future

Is? We've never met before and I've never been beaten up before lmao. I don't think you understand that a lot of people here weren't even bullied because they were just that unknown as kids.

But by all means. If no one shows up to my house by tomorrow to beat me up, I'll be forced to concede that you're a giant walking vagina, all talk and no action, just like every other internet tough guy

You are a subhuman incel. What you say or think is unimportant, I'm going to torch you in front of you family then i'm going to fuck your mother in the ass bareback and slit your fathers throat. All while you watch. Incel trash

Lol jokes on you, my mother is dead.

"incel" is a shitty high school meme
Judging somebody only by his ability to get laid is fucking retarded.

>Judging somebody only by his ability to get laid is fucking retarded

being able to get laid suggests a certain level of social development, being unable to achieve that means you're worse

Attached: 1526258632350.jpg (556x356, 54K)

>my mother is dead.
So are you soon enough

>So are you soon enough
NANI???

Im going to make you suffer. Peeling your skin off will bring me pleasure. cutting you into little pieces will make me happy

Your kike on stick was a virgin

This turns me on, please continue.

>Your kike on stick was a virgin

but he wasn't an incel

Attached: 1639c8e34dbd74c1b25148adcb9acae3.jpg (472x766, 26K)

This. This is the biggest truth