/britfeel/

Press F for Tim edition

Attached: 1419443761153.png (1251x826, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1163884735447339009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*kicks plump, hard*

F

Gotta run to Iceland for it shuts. What do i have for dinner lads?

Chika currently looking for horses to buy his BF because he said is so hungry he could eat a horse

Rather strange that Tim hasn't posted in over 4 hours. What happened?

For me? It's Pobol Y Cwm.

On S4C now

Attached: download (11).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Probably something to do with him saying "it's kill or be killed"

what happens at the job centre?

ice lmao

I bet you dont even watch it Shippy

How long have you spent in NI?

*'fore
As in, a contraction of 'before'

No street! Going to make a proper bread

Three tours.

Do you have literally zero experience of Pakis then, they are the scum of the earth. Poley is one of the good ones!

First for chavs have low IQ

Attached: 467CEFE8-9D89-4FBF-940D-255C7D4B07B2.png (1740x2378, 1.75M)

Chika looking up trying to find guillible on the ceiling

it's sort of like that film Brazil
people with careers there piss away their lives but some how delude themselves into thinking they are better than everyone else.

>SCEA still taking his failed thread from last night badly
Move on man, jesus christ.

Overheard 3 of my colleagues talking about me today. These two women were saying to this guy who'd been on holiday that they're so glad he's back because it's so boring when i'm around. Might hang myself now to spite them.

Attached: 1404977644961.jpg (600x364, 48K)

Lad who got botty blasted here, I'm cutting it off I think. We texted and now she wants me to write a fucking erotica for next time we meet. I gave it the ol' college try but like i'd write a paragraph, read it, and want to die. This is horrible. I'm meant to be writing it now for seeing her tomorrow night but I can't do it lads. I'm an old school femdom guy, I can't deal with this dressing up like a girl stuff and all that.

fuck off fattybatty

think I'm over my tranny-wannabe phase now
thank christ I didn't do anything stupid

12 years why? Norns are like a version of pakis while paddies are like India's

CHIKA'S A PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOOO

No wallscroll pic, geowizard postponed till tomorrow
*runs off crying*

Shippy intelligently telling a bunch of teenagers 'Oh, you watch Hollyoaks? Watch Pobol Y Cwm instead it's far better'

Who gives a shit what those hags think lad? You're there to work an earn a wage, not entertain the dossy cows

Here's a question - The Unionists basically love the UK right? Think we're the best and want to suck us off. Do they realise at all that nobody gives a fuck about them? If we had a vote we'd probably vote to cut them loose because they just cost money and have stupid accents.

Did the man delay a video of a walk across Wales in a wobbly line

Chika inspecting the grass on the other side to determine if it really is greener

Why are you talking about yourself in third person lmao

Bloody hell it's gonna kick off again isn't it

5 minutes until my pasta is ready

Wanna be my fuck fren sissyboi?

They are useful idiots lad, most of them are completely oblivious and the ones who realise don't care.

>Might hang myself now to spite them.
would they care?

Congrats on dodging a HRT shaped bullet lad, for others it is too late.

Just wondering why the hate, I've lived here for three years now and I can't imagine moving back to England.

Maybe you should hang them first.

Certain types getting VERY agitated at the prospect of losing all of the Pakis in the country.

PM Corbyn is impossible without them

Chika arguing humans look nothing like a rose when his BF compliments him

Just got my cute girlfriend pregnant in The Sims
Hows your days been?

Which Sims is that de lad
I have 4 but very very rarely play it, though I hear 3 is the one to get

Nightguard reporting in: Off to work

Chika fumbling with his jacket after getting told to zip it

Who will they look down on when we get rid of them?
Some people need pakis for their self-esteem

Attached: D095139D-2DC6-43D5-BF9F-62DE342FFE73.jpg (1288x1288, 904K)

That's where jobs are made lad

Expect a few calls tonight Poley

Well i actually quite like one of them (not romantically) and thought we got on quite well.

Probably not

is that Paddy Power in Welsh?

i barely interact with my co-workers anymore unless its needed, do my work and fuck off, think this has annoyed them

unquestionably based

originals

Tbf if you had to deal with benny thieving scum every day wouldnt you feel superior?

You get talked down to by the ''job coaches'' whilst security guards walk around and stare at you like you're some sort of animal.

>tfw a lefty but also excited at the prospect

Come back later Poley we're abusing Chika at the moment
Fuck off Chika you dirty paedo

get in there de laaad

Have you managed to find the raining cats and dogs?

Im playing Sims 3, never bothered with 4 because apparently most of the good content from 3 was cut out so they could sell it in DLC packs and shit

Chika pal it didnt really say guillible on the ceiling we were just taking the piss, you can stop looking now

He's back! twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1163884735447339009

and stinky ..

Love the sense of "community" eh to bad its all underclass scum who suck state cock while worshipping community "leaders" who sell drugs to their own community.
UK hillbillies

>wobby line
THE MAN DID HIS BEST UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND IS A LEGEND

so how long till we know if tim has been defeated

os yw'r cachu Banbury tew hwnnw'n camu troed mewn cymru byddwn yn gwthio ei ben i fyny asyn dafad a'i danio canon

Not defeated, unlucky zoomer scum

Desu it wasn't that wobbly really, he only strayed a few times. And there was some dodgy obstacles.
And something about a corrupt file. Probably hacked by the same guy that got tims boiler.

it's raining paks and wogs

>tfw at the students Union bar with ya mum
Feeling comdy don't even care
Had 2 pints at a hotel bar earlier despite not being a guest

Yeah that makes sense. Not that I bought it anyway, the amount of DLC is simply ridiculous to even make buying it justifiable to me personally.

I'm off to bed, a long day of toil ahead of me tomorrow bye lads

Cheeky shit. I got lasagne for a quid and spinach.

Yer yer alright fucking hell

night lad. you'll get out one day I'm sure.

I have a gf but I think I just fell in love with some girl outside waitrose

Not bye lad. See ya tomorrah pal

Might voyage to Aldi in the south of town for a trip and to buy alcohol and frozen pizza. Hate that one because there are so many paki's but it's fine. Usually go late so there's less people and more stock. Give them their dues, they figure this out too. Smarter than norf fc families that go during peak hours.

Just watched it now. The village pub (Y Deri) was empty because of competition from the tapas bar, which the owner said hosts more 'sophisticated' clientele.

The writing club had their inaugural meeting. The council leader tried the grope a journalist, the village has a by-election coming up soon

Fresh start tomorra de lad

Kill gf and take her head as an offering to the wairose goddess.

Get us a can of Dark Thunder lad

honest lads can you please stop bullying chika. Its not his fault if he was born autistic. Its uncalled for and i think we should treat him with more respect. How would you feel if your brother or friend was a spakka and a bunch of lads were winding them up?.. you can do better lads. Try picking on someone who at least has an IQ above 70

night lad
hope mr sandman brings you nice dreams

How many of you would have killed someone or yourself if we had access to guns here in the UK?

Being autistic is the least of his problems. He should be more worried about being a future child molester with all that underage anime on his phone. One degenerate act can lead to another..

nonces get no sympathy from me lad

Funny how basic logic is like kryptonite to the dumb chavs of britfeel desu
Their little brains just cant handle it

Attached: 5A5B61E9-3F2E-4B64-837E-E3157161969D.jpg (706x828, 62K)

I would probably have killed myself by accident using it as a dildo.

She even smiled and giggle when she noticed I looked round for anothee glimpse of her

Heya, let's have sex!

Chika there was one lad saying you were unbaitable on account of yer bpd but you've made him look a right tit. Not literally a tit mind you, I'm saying you've made him look foolish.

Just had to smash up my freezer's insides because it was all frozen up and wouldn't shut.
What a mess.

You're deffo a bit autistic lad, mild aspergers at the very least.

Who's Chika? Another tranny?

just had a mild heart palpitation and it felt so intense after smoking weed

Got my nan, aunt and uncle-in-law coming to visit us tomorrow. Gonna be /uncomfy/ as fuck.

A "gay" lad who only posts young anime girls because "they're cute" he's a massive nonce by all accounts

Buy an auto-defrosting one lid, second best invention after self-cleaning ovens.

>Not literally a tit mind you, I'm saying you've made him look foolish.
Thanks for being understanding of his disorder and clearly stating your meaning.