"Religion is bullshit, so is astrology."

>"Religion is bullshit, so is astrology."

>Mbti is a science and is 100% correct and perfectly evaluates everyone's personality all the time by asking a handful of questions.

Fuck you guys are dumb.

Attached: download (1).jpg (190x265, 9K)

lol literally nobody here holds that opinion

>"life after death is bullshit"
>"permanent non existence is logical"
Ath*ist scum are pseudo intellectual retards.

Attached: 1565038773081.jpg (1500x1000, 780K)

Bullshit user, ever actually took a tour through the threads they post?

They take that shit seriously like it's law

permanent non existence is logical though

Why am I conscious then? Maybe you aren't.

Attached: 1566127685538.png (262x271, 125K)

Have you? because they don't

what does you being conscious right now have to do with anything?

mbti threads are hilarious. i didn't think people would ever take man made psuedoscience seriously. mbti is just astrology with a reddit mask on, and the retards on here eat it up.

I was non existent before this life and I'm going to be non existent after this life again. Maybe you're just a npc without a consciousness or you're just stupid.

Attached: 1563924442529.gif (500x603, 950K)

>implying the (You)s here aren't by an AI

Attached: 1533297218234.png (352x482, 27K)

Maybe because this board is full of room temperature iq brainlets like you who refuse to understand that the tests aren't accurate and nobody claims that they are. You're supposed to read up on cognitive functions and use the test results as a hint to start off.
Of course you retards are lazy enough to expect a computer to read your mind through some shitty questions and serve up the perfect results every time. Not even a little bit surprised. Get a little fucking self-awareness, morons.

>iq
>brainlet
>t. seething r*dditor

uh-huh. interesting cope buddy. im sure your mother grew up telling you how intelligent you were despite the bullies in highschool telling you differently. glad mbti can atleast help you feel superior to others, and im sure your subreddit e-friends will tell you the same.

What does that have to do with you coming back? No process is perpetual and most cannot be reversed. A ball is still at the top of a slide, and still at the bottom.

>What does that have to do with you coming back? No process is perpetual and most cannot be reversed. A ball is still at the top of a slide, and still at the bottom.
This has nothing to do with it, pseudo intellectual. If state before life = state after life then you'll get reincarnated. State before life =/= state after life requires a soul.

Attached: 1564730136387.png (314x278, 119K)

Anyone who knows anything about psychology knows humans are complicated, weird and hard to evaluate and understand.

Yet you and your test are supposed to establish a baseline for how some individuals think and their personality based on a bullshit science of an online test. It uses empty labels and arbitrary language. Telling you how you're supposed to act and feel.

Shit it's literally diet astrology and is completely aids. Its literally a way of putting you into an box based on nothing but how you feel about yourself that morning bubbling in answers.

That's not true though, at the very least time has passed and entropy has increased, meaning that if everything else you say is true then your oppertunities to come back into existence have decreased. Also you don't have any state at all when you don't exist so none of this makes sense anyway. To come back you need there to be some sort of continuation, otherwise it's just someone else becoming conscious with no relation to you whatsoever. Coming into consciousness is entirely different from something that used to be conscious regaining consciousness.

Why am I conscious then? I was non existent before this life too. You're not answering my question.

Attached: 1563956631163.png (396x395, 94K)

>test
>test
>test
Can you read? At least a little bit? I literally just said that the tests aren't accurate and they're pure guesswork. You don't need them at all.
For a bible reader you sure are hasty to dismiss something as bullshit when you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
Are you going to refute anything I've said in your >le ebic takedown, or are you actually a drooling retard?

I don't know why you're conscious.

Turbieanon, Sophieanon, and Centauranon are all so cute

thank you user.
>t. one of them

So I won. Another ath*ist scum got btfo.

Attached: 1563179479785.gif (500x620, 524K)

I actually find Christians these days to be bigger neckbeards than Atheists.

What did you win? You haven't made any points.

I did but you're just a computer program.

Attached: b44.jpg (600x816, 81K)

Huh? Which one are you?

it's rude to ask something that was intentionally kept vague

One, I'm an atheist, I just know the validity of something like that is bullshit. And the entire thing is based on that test (the myers briggs test) so essentially in a nutshell you just agreed with us by saying the entire thing is bullshit, good job.

I don't think you're Sophie... he's a spineless Fe user. Are you the legendary Centaur?

*tips*

My enlightened user

i guess i struck a nerve with you buddy. here's the thing, if you want people to take you seriously, if you want to make a constructive argument, going around calling everyone a brainlet and yelling about their assumed low iq, makes you and only you look like a retard. people with average or "high" IQ levels stay composed when trying to convince or explain things that they feel others misunderstand, not spaz out like a teen with aspergers syndrome insulting them. no one will take you seriously or even try to refute your nonsense if you act this childish.

>cont

as as far as "refuting" your laughable first post:
this guy said it best, if you don't understand what he means then maybe retake your IQ test.

Religion is based on unquestioned text. Astrology is an attempt to connect a person to a star formation. MBTI is based on actual observations and understanding psychological patterns.

I really think you have your reasoning backwards, m8. You're just deliberately trying to dumb-down our world because you're asshurt about your status quo being challenged. Get fugged, retard.

Attached: 1566223988299.jpg (800x733, 99K)

Not that user but you're completely braindead dude, those are some very very bad points, you didn't support your claim in any way

I'm saying they're all bullshit and you're retarded for believing in any of them.

Ok ath*ist scum. Why was the non existence before this life not permanent? You're a npc.

Attached: 1563370233409.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

I'm not an atheist, you do realize that right?

>but you're completely braindead dude,
Then support this claim pls. My qustions disprove the permanent non existence.

Attached: 1562751100947.png (787x830, 647K)

If you want to discuss this we can talk over discord, i'm not going to discuss it if you are going to make this a meaningless public spectacle

>if you are going to make this a meaningless public spectacle
You're just scared cia-kun will think you're retarded. Fuck discord.

Attached: 1562435339733.jpg (1218x1213, 137K)

No user, it's because you want to make this a race over who roasts the other harder. If you want to learn, you'll agree to argue in a sterile environment, if you don't you won't try to understand even the most basic points.

>you want to make this a race over who roasts the other harder.
That's mit true. If you can't explain why the non existence before this life wasn't permanent then permanent non existence isn't logical.

Attached: 1565714149571.jpg (598x916, 67K)

Alright user.
>if you can't explain x then the opposite is true
Very bad point already but let's move on for now
>if you can't explain why the non existence before this life wasn't permanent then permanent existence isn't logical.
Let's take this point to its radical conclusion: that which is, has always been, and what is, will always be. Therefore non-existance is unthinkable. Would you agree with this?

>Very bad point already but let's move on for now
Why is it a very bad point? Permanent nonn existence can't exist when a non permanent non existence exist.
>Let's take this point to its radical conclusion: that which is, has always been, and what is, will always be. Therefore non-existance is unthinkable. Would you agree with this?
It's true for material things. But your consciousness only exists until you die.

Attached: 1563376694197.jpg (706x883, 111K)

>Religion is bullshit
FALSE
>so is astrology
true for modern 'astrology', false for real astrology
>Mbti is a science and is 100% correct and perfectly evaluates everyone's personality all the time by asking a handful of questions
false

you do realize hes making fun of people that justify thinking mbti is real and astrology isnt right? hes making fun of atheists. his pic is a literal fucking neckbeard.

no, he's being facetious by equating metaphysical transcendent truths with stupid internet tests

People are unfortunately able to have valid arguments against certain things then believe in complete bullshit despite the same arguments they use against the things they don't believe also working for it. Personally, I think all three are bullshit.

Silly little user just got into philosophy, it seems.
Now if we deny that things can't come-to-be from what is not, then we must agree that what is only comes-to-be from what already is, for "ex nihilo nihil fit", right? Of course the opposite is also false, for if all that is has always been, "what is does not come-to-be (since it already is)".
Now the problem to adress here is the underlying dichotomy that something either is or is not. I suggest you read the Parmenides by Aristotle, user. That'll clear out all your doubts. :)

>breaking out the thesaurus
>not getting a joke

you seem sensitive user, perhaps either take ops joke or go back to r*ddit to be amongtyour fellow people.

Attached: 1564519543107.jpg (720x720, 84K)

My mistake btw, i meant you should read Plato's Parmenides and then Aristotle's refutation of Parmenides. Got the two mixed up.

>so is astrology
Astrology is truth though.

Explain how the position of the celestial sphere influences our lifes

All evidence points to us being conscious because the brain generates it. If the brain generates it, it would logically follow that when the brain ceases activity, consciousness would also cease.

It's almost like we post these things in jest.

>all the religitard brainlets itt

loving. every. laugh.

Attached: 1560494306887.jpg (720x611, 44K)

Religious people do not need any evidence to believe what they believe, so evidence running counter to their beliefs is not going to change their mind either.

Have you? Nobody says that you retarded faggot, kys.

Do people like this actually exist? I've known a guy who thought he was immortal because he was alive, his reasoning was that if he died in the future then he'd be already dead in the present. Schizophrenia is a crazy fucking disorder.