Wha dont you just marry a 4/10 neet

wha dont you just marry a 4/10 neet

Attached: 1566304uuuuu265628 (1).jpg (3840x5120, 1.24M)

Wha dont you stop being an attention whore and go to soc

>this
>4/10
Kek. 2 at best

Because 4/10 s still want 8/10s and above

>freeway cola bottle

ah, i see you are a woman of culture as well

Post nudes you filthy little jew slut

I met a girl like that on here once. She wasn't a neet, but just some wagie. She hated it though, and always complained about it. I ended up falling for her kinda hard, and maybe she did too. She was very compassionate, caring, a 10/10 to me, and quite interesting. I offered her to move in with me and not have to work, so that she could pursue what she really desired. She ended up ghosting me, which sucked big time. At least now I know what to look for in people.

tits or please vacate this board

>showing middle fingers
Trash, I don't want anything to do with her.

It's pointed towards her face original

NEETS don't want Commitment, that's why they are NEETS. They want to coast through life leaving as little impact as possible.

I fucking wish a woman would acknowledge my existance.

Why would anyone marry me is the better question.

i dont like trannies lmao *pukes*

coming from another girl i cant believe u think ur a 4/10 lol...... reality check needed?

Reality check, why arent you my gf

4/10 is accurate imo. Not really grossly disfigured or obese or anything, just hideous to look at.

Puaggg

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMAaLES!

discord gg/kbhWwMB

thats like 1 from average though, and she is not JUST under average lol.

all im saying is if thats a 4 im a fucking 10

I would if she was nice enough and we undestood eachother. As long as she isnt fat and i like her then why not

Pretty meh server if you ask me original

they'll commit if all they have to do is live in your house, eat your free (for them) food, and get sex from you when they want it (you can jerk off when they don't want it)