One chance at life

>one chance at life
>wasn't born the superior gender
Is there anything worse than being a male..
I wanted the easy life

Attached: 1565691185780.jpg (1080x1080, 238K)

Life is eternal user

Don't you just want to mount one of them and put a baby up in their gut?

Being an ugly weeb nerd girl is the worst fate possible user..
You know this rigjt?

Weeb girls have it easy, just drop one at animecon and watch everyone flock.
And it's almost impossible for a girl to be "ugly" nowadays with makeup

What if theyre also a poor fag cant afford makeup or go to cons

Some desperate loser will still want her.
Then after showering her with gifts/money etc, she'll buy makeup and upgrade to a better one.
Rinse/repeat until Chad or at least Brad

>superior gender
LMAO

I bet I could take any of those skinny cunts on a fist fight. Hell, I'll take them all at once.

COME AT ME, BITCHES

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (607x608, 36K)

>superior gender
>inferior physically and mentally
Okay kid

Strength doesn't matter in 2019

Attached: 1565465515454.jpg (1470x1842, 401K)

Post your face already

Come to Odessa Texas and be my dependent weeb GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer and you can spend it all on cosplay and convention tickets

>I bet I could take any of those skinny cunts on a fist fight.
Er... well yeah obviously. I would hope so anyway. Pretty much any Male with a decent diet and normal levels of physical activity could beat up a teenage girl in a fight... its not really a good brag m8.

The necessity of physical combat is rare in the 21st century developed west. OP is talking about other things being easier, like people being nicer to you, much lower sex drive but easier to find a partner, easier to make friends, a lot of affirmative action for women in certain industries.

>be woman
>have to be born good looking
>need to have life in order before 30

>be man
>even if you are an ugly bastard as long as you are competent you attract very hot women
>your life only begins at 30

My life begins when I damn well decide it will begin

>"""you dont know how bad things really are"""

Attached: 20190820_160641.jpg (1080x1143, 398K)

Come to communist russia and be my dependent comrade GF. I make $0 as a rocket scientist and you can dream about all the convention stuff youd like while we starve.

Mother fucking you again. If you really make that much just go buy a gf for fucks sake.

Men who wish to be women are fucking cowards. You're the gender with the most potential both physically and mentally, and as such society has higher expectations from you. Instead you want to be coddled and pampered just for having boobs and a vag. Utterly despicable and embarrassing.

D-does life really start at 30 senpai?

Being a man is hard because youre a man and everything is set in a womans favor in the world.
Being a woman is worse because youre a retarded woman with almost a filter over your thoughts that gives you a tinge of BPD even if youre completely sane

this
orgmsyw

That's really all it is. All these trans fags are just weak losers who decide to play dress up cause they cant be bothered to do anything of value

I wish life was more about survival through work and not endless work through money

I bet it's a much more common reason for MtF transitions than any actual gender dysphoria

Wait until you turn at least 40. Everything goes down hill from there unless you have a good job.

>40
Any women would've already cucked a husband by then.

Yeah. I bet you think as a man you would have a chance against a chimp.

Based reoccurring thirsty oil drill worker. Definitive proof that women are so privileged that the lowest of the degenerates wont even pity fuck a hard worker.

baha holy fuck
the guy in the back

not based
if he was smart he'd have taken a seat behind them, so he could take creeps of all their butts lined up

>this day and age
>fist fighting
lmao at this retard, thousand years ago you would arm a random peasant with a crossbow and dab on knights that were breed and trained to be fighters their whole life
now you just do it with guns

>now you just do it with guns
Not everyone here is an American...

Use HRT, it is a miracle cure for the disease called male gender

This, I love being a guy. I never got the >tfw not a qt anime girl feel that the rest of this site has.

it doesnt its just a cope
i live next to a guy that remained a virgin loser and will die so as well, he has just a farm now and nothing else
pretty chill guy though and his house is old af and almost crumbling but it is comfy with all the vegetation and style, probably because i myself live in an old ass house and it doesnt bother me

>growing unnatural tits and cutting off your dick for a festering wound changes your genetic structure
Never stop being delusional

females the superior gender?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you must be a huge faggot OP

Attached: aye jose.jpg (1648x2527, 826K)

This is still a man's world and will likely never change, every man has the potential to become something great. A woman will only be seen a woman.

You are posting in a trans thread on a board that supports trans lifestyles. Thank you for trying your best but life is much easier for women

i got my first blowjob to a girl very similar to this back in high school. lucked into it desu sounds liek a massive larp even to me

the same look in his eyes as that guy from school shooter commercial
waiting for liveposting from the event

well im far from it too, still wouldnt measure my fighting capabilities by fist fighting

Look closely, they are all ugly af

More comfortable life =/= superior gender.

Traits of males

>Smarter

>Lower neuroticism

>Stronger

>Deeper voice

Being a man is great despite how much pressure is put on us.

>on a board that supports trans lifestyles.
Kill yourself right now. This is not and never has been a board for degenerate queers like yourself. You literal faggots invaded us from your containment board (/lgbt/) and now like to pretend as if you were ever accepted here when you people are always told to fuck off when you spout your delusions. Also nice how you completely ignored what my post said in favor of essentially trying to call me a hater. Guess I hit a nerve? You mentally ill faggots are not women and will never be women. No amount of hormones will change that nor will you ever be seen zlas more than just a fetish.

Roastie getting toasty as usual. Cool opinions tho

Provide an argument or don't bother responding, you degenerate freak. It just makes you look worse.

Name 5 great things women have done to humanity.

you tried your best, roasty.

I can't believe you support men joining the passanger gender lmao.

maybe in the last century lel.
nowadays women continue partying, having fun, travelling, dating, having casual sex, up to their 40s

they don't need to do anything
they're loved just for existing, regardless of their looks, personality and wealth

How many great things have you done? You deserve to be a woman and have an easy life it it's less than 5 great things for society. Just try it.

>suck dicks and leech off of beta provider cuz you're stupid as fuck
you're just a faggot user

>Don't you just want to mount one of them and put a baby up in their gut?
They won't let me so I want to punch their teeth through the back of their skulls and then rape them.

If I was a woman, I wouldn't be a faggot retard

I wish I could dress like those girls in public and look down and see my breasts outlined in a tight shirt... that would be euphoria.

Nah, you would be, women are meant to serve the cock and abide, it's in their nature, it's been like this for 200 thousand years

You have a choice OP

Attached: 1566115515437m.jpg (577x1024, 166K)

you don't know what a faggot is you dumb fuck

>muh trannies
Western women unironically have everything handed to them. It's normal for male losers to be angry at their privileges, because they feel that they could be literally the same person as a woman and have a good life. Which is true, because society doesn't put that much pressure into females. I would rather be a woman too so I could avoid dealing with half of the shit I deal with on daily basis, that doesn't mean I want to cut off my dick or wear a fucking dress. This whole thing is about easy mode, not tranny shit.

>mfw i'm the guy in the back wondering what the roasties are up to now

Attached: mfw.jpg (233x178, 9K)

>not burning their images of flesh into your mind to fap to them later
you sound like a normie

i'm not into school roasties
life must be sad for you

Attached: brain pompadour.png (301x298, 140K)

this image doesn't gross me out like most gore.
It puts a smile on my face, really. Knowing there are people out there who take action against tranny degenerates.

Attached: consider this a professional courtesy.jpg (420x230, 15K)

What are you into, please enlighten me.
Let me guess, some plastic asian with a meme cute expression who you think is "pure"

>Is there anything worse than being a male
Yes. Girls get sexually harassed their entire life and can't say shit about it. Either sex machines or NPC's. They choose their fate over appearance. Dumb ass op

>sexually harassed their entire life and can't say shit about it.
Do you know what fucking year you're living in.
This is the perfect time to be a woman, the SJW "woke" feminist era is at its peak.

Switch with me, I'd rather be a man. No periods, not overly sensitive, ages better, people take you seriously, better friendships. I always felt I had the mind of a man. Never could make friends with other women. I'd never be a tranny and I find men attractive, but if I could swap I would.

Women will NEVER be superior. Not in a million years or two. People have just to much autism to clearly denounce unrealistic facts.

Women always just seem so much more content. Like they have a lightness to them

This couldve been funny. You fucked it up

quite orogogoggoinally

Attached: HECUfaggot.png (800x732, 56K)

>Encouraging beta fem Anons into using beta men until Chad comes along

Don't complain if this happens to you.

>Hiding and using projectiles against an opponent with a melee weapon.

Low test.

do you like this original post better ?

Attached: asfsafsfsfs.png (195x153, 56K)

figures. i can always spot your brainwashed kind

Attached: plastic & filtered.jpg (800x800, 234K)