Fellow wagecucks what do you do after work? I watch anime drunk

Fellow wagecucks what do you do after work? I watch anime drunk

Attached: 1562791326017.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

I try not to drink anymore during the week. But keeping busy and happy after hours is starting to become a challenge and I often get down about things.

I watch a lot of youtube and sometimes if it's nice, my complex has a pool area. But not sure what else.

Once a week, I hang out with a buddy.

i sit naked with a boner and show my dick to girls on omegle. in a usual night i will be banned a dozen times or so but ive gotten so good at evading bans that once im banned i can be back on the site within 5 seconds. using the right tags i can find girls reliably almost 90% of the time. ive been doing this for months now. usual reactions are:
screaming (80% of girls react this way)
leaning out of line of sight from the computer screen, as if dodging something thrown at them
staring for a few seconds before skipping
telling me to touch it
telling me im gross
commenting on size
taking pictures

I sit at my computer, doing nothing in particular, while dreading going back to work. Bonus points for staying up too late and getting 4 hours of sleep. I really need to learn to leave work at work.

Have a few drinks, listen to some music, and play a few matches of Gears of War or something.

Attached: 1564863449904.jpg (473x473, 31K)

>screaming (80% of girls react this way)
terrorizing omegle with your dick is based

Hey so do I-- oh I thought you said "for work"

I sit on my desktop computer or lie on my couch and watch youtube/Jow Forums until I go to bed. The only dopamine I get in my life is from eating food, masturbating, and doing drugs. It's hell.

Smoke a few ciggs, drink a beer, work out and drink my protein shake, Browse here while eating diner, then stay up almost till 2 am reading wich sucks because i have to be up at 5:45 am.
On day off i just drink until i pass out and do nothing other than listening to music.
I don't even know why i work out since i have no friends or social circle, don't go out other than to buy food, alcohol and cigarettes and i have no hopes of finding a group of friends or a gf at 26 almost 27 y/o virgin.

Attached: 1531121319695.jpg (360x462, 83K)

not a wagecuck but I get drunk and watch korean dramas after uni

I do that too but I'm not a wagecuck

I usually go straight to the gym after work before heaidng home to cook supper. Once I'm done that I typically just play games, watch shit, try to get gud at carving.
There's also this higher-end prostitute that lives a couple doors down from me that I get along with. Every couple of nights we get together and hang out. We cook for each other then watch old ass monster movies for while well shooting the shit.
I'm scared because I think we're starting to develop feelings for each other.

Attached: 1553252074611.jpg (1280x1280, 185K)

I come home after my 12-14 hour shift, shower, eat a quick dinner, go to my home office and work for another 5-6 hours until I can no longer stay awake and then sleep there. Rinse and repeat for 5 days then on my two "days off" I get up at the same time and work in my home office for between 16-17 hours. Been like this for about 8 months now. Don't know how long I can do it. Plus side is I make about 6k a month after tax and have bought 2 houses leveraging my income. Also used it to acquire 3 credit cards with different banks for a total of about 20k credit. I work in transport during the day and use any free time to catch up on sleep or waste time on here.

i feel this life is usually just a living hell

I watch anime high

I've been home for an hour and a half. Since I've already masturbated and eaten, I'm ready to just go straight to bed because I have absolutely nothing going on in my life. This is my reward for a hard day's work. I'm ready to repeat it again tomorrow.

I go to the gym/go running, then drink a few beers and listen to music. Used to smoke weed but don't know any dealers anymore.

im at work right now and im just waiting to pretty much do the same once i get home. how do you commute fren? i take the bus.

18 minute drive for me.

I'm usually too tired to do anything so I just shower and go to bed. I wake up at ~2am and have more than enough time to do everything I want: read, draw, shitpost, etc and then go to work again.

Play/record music.
Do something on PC (watch movies/shows/videos or play video games).
Mountain biking, whenever I'm not recovering.
Might smoke weed twice a month or so.

Attached: 1566183567890.jpg (660x495, 138K)