Would a beebee gun be useful in a self-defense situation?

Would a beebee gun be useful in a self-defense situation?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRm4MrALBi0
youtube.com/watch?v=yNuIK1hnmzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqa3t5ZwtHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2FqHELN5BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shot myself in the leg with one of those a few days ago. Only hurt at the start, and I could still walk

Depends on the gun. I had a co2 one that shot 600fps that would probably make someone not want to keep charging forward. Eye shot would blind

Unless it's high powered with metal bb's, it's only going to be like a temporary stun weapon at best, unless you're John Wick.
>now I'm picturing John acing a faggot with a BB gun somehow
>shooting him in the throat then grabbing his head and pulling the trigger 15 times into his eye
Thanks for the mental image, OP, I like what I'm seeing.

>then grabbing his head and pulling the trigger 15 times into his eye

Attached: 358AE45F-A8FA-43B7-87F2-D8CA895AEADE.gif (320x240, 429K)

This is now a John Wick thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=vRm4MrALBi0

No. A pellet gun, maybe, but we're talking about 1400 fps at that point. That's just a gun that uses air. Anything that wouldn't annihilate a varmint is shitty for self defense.

depends, some are sold as toys, some are like... grown up toys. I've got a CO2 1911 replica that shoots .177 pellets. At short range it's powerful enough to pierce skin. I think getting shot in the face with it would be pretty painful

This is good info. If you happen to be using a airsoft (plastic bb) gun in self defense it would only be a temporary stun weapon if its C02. Unless you shot him in the eye, adrenaline from an attacker would allow him to get to you before he feels alot of pain so if its not metal bb's or pellets, youre not gonna be able to do much unless its 2 am and your house is getting broken into then in that case you should probably shoot him in the eye but never in any other situation because that could cause permanant eye damage

and all you have to do is shoot their eyes, they're done, they're fucking done

It's not that easy to hit someone in the eye, especially if they're moving around or it's dark out.

It depends. If it's a toy, yeah, it's not gonna do much. Let's be real here, you're not hitting the dude in the eye while under attack. Children have fights with those and the worst you have to deal with is digging a pellet out of your ass and some blood. You're better off with a knife or baseball bat.
But if we're talking about some barely-legal high-powered pellet rifle with actual penetration designed to kill living things, yeah, that could work. Some kid shot a little girl in the heart with one of those and got a homicide charge here in Cali. Because the pellets actually penetrate.
Honestly, just get a small revolver. That will

Depends on the type. Manual airsoft guns and semi auto pistols are quite useless. Full sized full auto rifles are where it's at. Unleashing a rain of high speed BBs may not do much damage but the dude will have to cover his face and that would most likely leave him unable to see. Anyways I don't recommend gas or CO2 powered autos since they usually run out of gas before BBs. An AEG can fire around 100-200 rounds before the mag spring needs rewinding and that only takes moments. Heck, if you're good you could wind it as you're firing.

Yeah, especially if it's metal and semi automatic, which they have those. Won't work on crackheads though.

bee bee would work but only if shoot in bepis :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=yNuIK1hnmzE

We doing edits now?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqa3t5ZwtHQ

>bee bee would work but only if shoot in bepis :DDD

what???

he don no old meme
fug :DDDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=k2FqHELN5BQ

>want to get a revolver bb gun to LARP as a cowboy with my lever action bb gun
>all the cool ones are illegal in my state

Attached: 1562994970555.jpg (750x665, 345K)

Home of the free everyone, fucking hell amerimutts are cucked

California is barely even part of America, most if not all other states hate us and with good reason

Get out of dodge bro

I'm trying so hard but it's so difficult to get a foothold, theres too many people and I dont speak any of their languages

Attached: 1564193052472.jpg (1242x1180, 63K)

I literally believe in you

How easy is it to get jobs with living wages in other places? I'm thinking of just saving for a while and moving out of here when I can afford it and have at least some applications out
Im looking at South Dakota for a multitude of reasons

Fuck no. Why bother asking that?

>Why bother asking that?

You could shoot them in the eyes or dick

Become a farmhand, all your needs will get met and you'll learn useful skills. You just have to save up money to move out there and it's less expensive to live in the rural states

Damn that sounds pretty comfy, I bet I'd lose a lot of weight doing it too
The farmers here are kinda crotchety and mean tho and dont farmhands usually live on the property?

>and dont farmhands usually live on the property?

traditionally yea, alot of those farmer types would be willing to help a guy who shows he wants to work hard and learn, they're just rough around the edges, but if you can't live on the farm get a cheap apartment in town perhaps

Might look into that
Truthfully I'd rather put my two degrees to use in an office setting, even rural states have offices. But that's an option that I hadnt thought of

Hey man as long as you get that BB theres more than one way to feather a goose

Here in Canada, you would unironically need a firearms license to own that. Anything over 500 FPS is legally a firearm.

I dont know what you're implying but I like where I think its headed

Just get a real revolver

I can't larp with that, if I shoot it it'll damage stuff

Take the tip off and it definitely would be for bargaining