>find out about Chris-Chan and Sonichu
>seems funny, would like to learn more about the guy
>there's a whole wiki about him
>each article contains links to a dozen of other articles
>each article makes me dive deeper into Chris' autistic achievements
>my brain goes from interest to pure fascination
>it absolutely never ends
>and it keeps on giving
>it's almost like Chris has ascended to a higher level of autism that my brain can't comprehend
>I've read maybe 30 articles by now, and I've barely scraped the surface of the wiki
Is it wrong to be deeply fascinated by this man ? He's like an endless pit of autism that I can't seem to get out of.

Attached: 1557290577212.jpg (800x450, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinperelmantarget.com/
youtu.be/iTnsKeuI4QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh lord how fucking new are you?

God even before i came to Jow Forums i knew who chris was jesus fuck

Even my normie as fuck sister knows him and not even because of me

yes
please kill him if you see him in public and make history

Attached: 1553861038181.jpg (928x628, 78K)

Permission to be in the original screencap?

I saw his pics a long time ago but I never thought it was an actual internet personality whose name was already known
I thought it was just one guy among many others
Anything to reduce the tranny population

what do you do when you have a crush on a qt girl?

Attached: 1517928213587.jpg (750x563, 88K)

you tribute her with a drawing

Attached: 1528259715597.jpg (634x490, 84K)

depends on who you ask. there are 3 schools of thought when it comes to learning about chris. the first just wants to get keks out of him. although no one actually trolls now a days you can still get some keks from reading the cwci. the second school of thought are kinda like a bunch of white knights who defend him due to his chromies and say its not his fault for the shit he does. finally there are those who only care about recording the chris-tory and are a mix of the previous two. they are honorable souls who spend their time making sure that we know EVERYTHING about chris. desu just keep reading or look up some vids on youtube about him and just deiced if chris is the asshole or if the trolls are, either way an equal amount of people will agree or disagree with you.

Chris chan can drive, can you, user?

Chris chan finished community college, have you, user?

Will anyone be talking about you when you die, user?

Chris chan has had sex once, have you?

>no
>no
>no
>no
I hate you

Attached: CXCWGzkWwAA4kt-.jpg (582x468, 20K)

>Chris Chan has had sex once
He paid a hooker. Literally anyone can do that.

CWC is literally one of the most fascinating people on the internet, regardless of what people say about him. He'll be etched into history in the weirdest way, while no one will ever even recall that you're alive after a few more decades.

It's been said but how new are you? Chris is probably the biggest celebrity here.

I'm not an autistic tranny who let the internet into every aspect of his life and got an infected wound on his taint and then had it pierced so I'm doing pretty okay.

I'm so happy for you. There's so much you'll get to experience for the fist time. Godspeed OP, I envy you.

Attached: IMG_815187PM.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>He's like an endless pit of autism that I can't seem to get out of.
>Is it wrong to be deeply fascinated by this man ?

I had the same kind of fascination with another guy who has severe paranoia:

kevinperelmantarget.com/

He thinks the entire world is in a coordinated plot that's out to get him.

Some day I'd like to see someone create a fake website that purports to be the central hub for coordinating the world-wide conspiracy against this guy. I'd love to read his reaction to it.

That's what happens when people are introduced to chris chan, they want more info, and he's just about the best documented person on the net. So a lot of people spend hours in one sitting when they learn about him, digging for more info. Some of us have been following him since 2006-7.

rare chris chan coming through, honk! honk!

Attached: 0715-ChristianWSarahcropped.jpg (216x377, 26K)

>thx
hnnng

Attached: 1528261027017.gif (200x150, 143K)

I worry for him now that his mother's dead, you guys are probably going to make him kill himself

I found this channel of a guy who thinks he being gang stalked but what fucking baffled me was when I went to the comments expecting everyone to be making fun of him EVERY single fucking comment are other schizos encouraging him
youtu.be/iTnsKeuI4QU

Barb died?

If you don't know who Chris Chan is you are literally 13 at most.

Chris used to be morbidly hilarious in a kind of "clown car mass pileup" sort of way. Now he's just really sobering and sad. Somewhere down the line, you realize/remember that this man is almost 40 years old and has the life achievements and mental and behavioral capacity of someone a third his age. He's utterly broken and the deadline to even try to set him on the right path passed long ago.

She's been dead inside for a long time. Look at the vacant stares and generally apathetic behavior she displays nowadays. The mind is gone but the body refuses to die.

Yeah, Chris is pretty fascinating and a turbosperg but I'm pretty sure he's legit becoming schizo.

i honestly miss 2009 era chris, not because it was le epik troll brigade, but because you were finding out about all the absolutely retarded shit he would do without any troll intervention. the entire playstation contest was so funny to me, just knowing he probably spent hours creating sock puppet accounts just to vote on his shitty PSeye video hoping that he would win a trip to Seattle just to fuck megan. the sheer audacity of that is absurd.

and all the stories of him at the game place, hating blacks, running over michael snyder, his emails with his step brother. what a magnificent creature, i wish we would have observed without troll interference.

Could you?
I doubt you can have sex, incel

I could buy a hooker, but I don't want to.

That's what I said, of course you can buy it but you aren't willing to have sex.
Low test

Just.....

((originami))

Attached: 1514070292684.jpg (967x683, 48K)

Get off this board and never come back. Don't look into Chris chan and fuck off newfag.