Canada thread

Canada thread

Oakville here, any robots want to grab s coffee this Friday? I need fucking friends

Attached: 61H+YqPvSqL._SX425_.jpg (425x274, 10K)

calgaryanon here

Attached: 1543034982113.png (690x638, 363K)

Edmonton user, getting colder here now. Think I'm gonna neck it before the winter rolls in

I am visiting Winnipeg right now and I regret it so much i hate my mother she's so mean to me

dying in the heat?

its been hot outside? I dont go there so idk

burlington here
let's be fren

brampton femoid here. i'm a 0/10 so i would be a good female friend because there's no reason to be intimidated ty

Attached: 374.png (657x527, 76K)

Anyone of you near golden bc

probably wouldn't be a 0/10 if u weren't from brampton

mississauganon here

Attached: 1558663779611.png (1027x731, 28K)

Sounds good to me mate I go to Burlington a lot, where are you around?

Ayy I got to ssauga a lot as well fren

>that feel when cuckada blows
>but everywhere else is at best equally bad, but generally worse, just in different ways
>any decent places you have to be rich as fuck to be let in as a foreigner
>and theyll all go to shit in the next couple decades anyway
>life is a box slowly getting smaller
>fear the day if im ever attacked and defend myself, where ill go to prison for years over the act
>will even get sued by my attacker if i dont kill him
>i mean, id probably lose the fight anyway, but the no-win scenario is eugeugh
Fuck this shithole. Ice in winter, lava in summer, and Trudeau's a cuck. It hurts that this is pretty much as good as it gets and there's nowhere else to realistically go. Like finding out there's no afterlife, it's a gut punch.

403 indahouse, literally.

What's your deal user?

Daily reminder if you don't vote ppc you aren't canadian

Bowmanville user here lol

I have friends I'm planning to visit in Burly soon so I possibly could've hit up Tim's with ya, but am working Friday

sorry fren :(

who else member of mad max club

Toronto user here.

I drive all over Toronto and the GTA for work.

I'm dreading winter coming up, I'll take the heat over the cold anyday

Canada is not a real country

Calgaryanon as well. Globalfest was fun at least.

Attached: 1564151290428.png (1422x1250, 1.45M)

Daily reminder MadMax will never win and that's a bad thing :(

Hamilton user here.

Attached: me.jpg (500x281, 42K)

Vaughan user, I go back to school in Oakville soon i'd like to be fren

Attached: 54446782_831752377196893_6226764282901419889_n.jpg (750x718, 60K)

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRrAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/kbhWwMB

This is a Canada thread, not a Quebec one.

Attached: 1550878421307.png (549x560, 258K)

ottawa user reporting in
i am at poz central. does anybody read me? over.

#shrekt
#fuckqueerbec

>Sounds good to me mate I go to Burlington a lot, where are you around?
sorry I was lying on the internet
I'm not even from america

What's good my dudes and how come I don't see anyone else in Aurora?

Calgary fag here, Hows yall calgayian summers been

Attached: fish eating cat.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Post your discord or email or something

>tfw have to spend next 3 weeks in Vaughan

America is just fine if you're upper middle class or at least have health insurance. Canada is garbage and is filling up with more and more Indians and Arabs. I don't be surprised if Trump shuts down the border

America is one of the sources of shitskins pouring in here, I wish he would close the border.

I'm just outside of Georgetown, but I'm going camping Friday.

604 reporting in.
Looking forward to getting this week over with, so I can get smashed this weekend.

Anyone /902/ here?

Five guys opened a location in hali I'm scared I'm going to get fucking immobile.

[email protected]

Messaged you
Robot pls

inb4 user gets raped and stuffed in the freezer

Yea I'm in hamilton, I'll meet up in Oakville

I would but I live in Warsaw

My discord is Zarrx#4924

Why would I rape anyone? I just want a friend

>all these anons that live close to you
I didn't know there were so many others in oakville and the surrounding area

Attached: snek_sweat.gif (364x489, 526K)

Chadcouver reporting in

does that make ur peepee hard user hehe

kind of. It's also scary knowing one of you can be less than a 10 minute walk from my apartment and I wouldn't even know.
Also southern Ontario sucks, its just america lite filled with pajeets.

calgary fag as well here what have all you guys been doing in the summer? roadtripped to van island

I live in SWO and there's more asians here than pajeets desu
Though because there's so many indians at my university, I've gotten brown fever as well as yellow fever.

ESL chink or fentanyl addict?

Attached: Your average sink in Vancouver.jpg (960x540, 160K)

its been alrigbt roadtripped witb family for 12 days over to van island honestly calgary is sort of lonely and boring in the summee but the weather is still holding up

White man
Love me them ESL girls tho

most likely just a white or asian dude who lives in the greater vancouver area ive honestly met very very few people who actually live in couv but if they did their either rich asians or fentanyl bros or some millenial living in a tiny overpriced apartment.

playing vidya, watching anime and not leaving the house once

I live so close to boundary road you can throw a rock and hit the Burnaby side lol

fuck i live in oakville too

Did you like the pride parade, and the pro-china chink protests here?

I attended neither because I have to wagecuck for my $1500/mo apartment.
I hate summer. Too many protests.
At least the Japanese girls show off their hot fuckin bodies

Ottawafag reporting
It's not that bad user

Victoria niggers who's around?

Alberta user reporting in.
Chink cuck

I am legitimately the only white man under the age of 30 I know who lives in this city.

Former oakvillian here, now in Milton. Just go downtown Oakville, find one of those rich white Mercedes driving bored trophy wives, throw them a sly smile, and see where you get.

agreed, didn't realize this until I moved to BC. Ontario is horrible, specifically the GTA. Tries so hard to be the states while also balancing the retarded amount of immigrant culture. Nothing bothers me more than a bunch of brownos from brampton who think they're black

You both sound like rednecks. Maybe you SHOULD move to America, you'll fit right in.

God i hate fucking Brampton so many pajeets acting like niggers seriously

bro, i used to live in oakville ontario. literally i went to highschool there. every heard of OTHS?

oakville trafalgar high school was my HS for 2005 and 2006, right before i dropped out and ran away from home and was jumping in and out of homeless shelters

FUUUUCKKK i hated that place. i just moved there when i turned 15, i had no friends and was a loner the entire time. i hate my parents. im too old for you op, im 28

lel i remember going to subway every fucking day at 3am and going to timmies every lunch because i never went into the school lunchroom. i literally only ever been in inside the school lunchroom twice, once for a end-of-year test and once for some assignment where my group members decided to go there. i never went there out of my own volition

but still i have nostalgic memories for that place. ahhhh, so much good bunny and teenage pussy wasted. what a tragedy!

Attached: my hs.jpg (1821x883, 365K)

edmontonfag here.
i want my nation back. whenever i think about this land and who founded it, my ancestors and their contributions, the british culture mixed with the french culture, the brave pioneers who traveled west, and how it's been flushed down the toilet thanks to Jewdeau and "modern values" i cry.

It's like plus 18 still even at this time of night and tomorrow's going to be nearly 30.

That said, still going to kill myself too

hello fellow vancouverites. daily reminder that asians are not human

Edmonton is the shittiest city in the world

Brampton is such a fucking shithole. Who the fuck let the place get so bad?

Saskatoon reporting in.

It's actually a nice city, and there's so much pussy here it's crazy. Too bad the prairie winds turn this place into an icy furnace during the winters

Wait, y'all got Japanese bitches? All we have are gross brown girls

Oh.. Now I feel bad. Good luck man.

Sarnia here plz respond

I'm so glad the wh*te race is dying in Canada.

Whoever said the more the merrier... I hate our sponsor system here. They have massive families in their home countries because they're idiots. They just sponsor uncle Ashish and he brings his 7 kids and 2 wives (who they say one is the others sister). Then they come here and with their dumbass incestual kids and stink up the place.

east vancouvernigger reporting in :D fucking hate this city

As someone from Toronto who loves Vancouver, where would you say is the best?

SO MANY
Theres like 20 language schools here
They flock over in droves and all want temporary foreign boyfriend's
I would be a virgin without them

why do so many anons live in oakville the most boring, white, suburban town

>brampton
you're probably a pajeeta

I went there a couple years back, my friends and I coined a new term.. "Chan".

Chan is the over seas version of Chad, I have never witnessed one until I saw them in Vancouver. Some Chans were involved in photoshoots by Stanley Park. Others had 10/10 Kpop looking girlfriends and we could tell none of them spoke english whatsoever.

Vancouver = Land of Chans

It's not so much dying, our numbers are still there. Its just we are getting out numbered hard with all the pejeet imports, so we are all moving north, east or west. Pajeets like it southern

hi, JOEL.

rural southwestern ontario here, can't drive and can't do shit.

>fear the day if im ever attacked and defend myself, where ill go to prison for years over the act
>will even get sued by my attacker if i dont kill him
>i mean, id probably lose the fight anyway, but the no-win scenario is eugeugh
you're deluded.

i wish it would die faster.

I wish I was Canadian at this moment I wish I had friends

>I wish I was vermin
Why?

Im canadian and I have no friends. Shut the fuck up.

Not him but from East Van as well, I like east van alot, near commercial-broadway is a pretty cool area or like kits if you like the beach and chill rich vibes, I want to move to Toronoto next year, why you leaving?

it's detroit but better but a lot more poos

Fellow Oakville user here. If you're a fembot, I'll definitely grab coffee with you

Sexy girl?

with all those street shitters you can start calling it brapton

This summer has been dog shit user-kun. Cold, rainy, and way too many mosquitos.

Vancouver lad reporting

Furthermore,
Main St > Commerical > Marpole > Anything west of Arbutus > Anything East of Knight besides Comm Ave

OP wanted friends, not some mouth breather looking for coochie

I hate these fucking pajeet niggers running around my city