If you're drunk you are obligated to post in this thread and post the reason why you're drunk

If you're drunk you are obligated to post in this thread and post the reason why you're drunk

Attached: 1566138156775.jpg (541x541, 33K)

That said, I drinking because there is a girl I will never have as my gf and Im torturing myself with browsing through her insta

I am completely sober right now. Never had a drink before, never will. AMA.

Have you ever had a drink or will you at some other point in time?

drinking peppermint liqueur with beer and im very drunk. its 1:30 am here and i have to go to work in 5 hours. its just that I doesnt feel bothered by anything when im drunk and its such a bliss

Attached: asfsafafasf.png (539x539, 388K)

It's a Tuesday and my lezzy always brings wine so we get shitfaced and watch Netflix, swap work stories, sample choice beef (heh), etc. we're still early in

just give up on her already and get yourself some whore instead. its not good for your mental health

Attached: macka2.png (747x1328, 636K)

how did you not fall for only legal drug in the world ?

>If you're drunk you are obligated to post in this thread
Here I am
>post the reason why you're drunk
I drank
Obviously

>the reason why you're drunk
Depression and poor coping mechanisms. Box wine, for the record, since that's the cheapest here.

Attached: sk1426890959645.png (600x600, 190K)

Read through the lines. He's asking why you drank in the first place.

The phrase is "between the lines" and I know but this is obviously a depressing thread and I figured I'd liven it up with a bit of humor desu

nah tell your story

If you insist
None of my friends care about me, nobody will so much as watch a movie with me, hell getting a proper conversation is like pulling teeth, God forbid the topic is something other than them
Plus I sent brownies out to friends, the one that got them kinda just ignored em, took a half day to even open the box, dunno if she read the note inside, didnt say thanks or if they're good, just if they're safe to eat
The other person I sent em to hasnt gotten em and I'm pretty sure USPS lost them
Honestly just feels like I'm unwanted in every capacity, so i had some wine and came here to make a joke and hopefully liven up a thread full of sadness

real niggas drink on a tuesday

drunk off Caliber voddy and took a box of Coricidin C&C for that there dissociation
watching haibane renmei and wishing me and all my fellow robots were cute angel girls

Attached: reki.jpg (448x248, 12K)

it's fun and more interesting than doing nothing all day after work and staring around the room and browsing Jow Forums. feels kinda nice being buzzed up or a lil drunk.

>if you're drunk you are obligated to post
Not drunk yet but will be soon so posting preemptively
>why drunk
Because why be down when you can be up

I am drinking straight vodka and chasing it with water. Not really enjoying it desu

Attached: 1565267740008.jpg (197x306, 14K)

Good picture user

>chasing it with water
why? are you poor?

I'm drunk because I see nothing good in my future and don't want to be here for it.

Thanks
No, I just don't want to drink a soda or anything. I like drinking things like soda or tea on their own and not fuck it up with the taste of liquor unless it's something actually tasty.

Attached: 4ca5ccdb07f8205e2dd974a32ad5dce1.png (588x600, 137K)