Oi luv!

>Oi luv!
>You wanna hit up a fish'n chips joint with only the finest Brit boy you've ever layed eyes upon?!
>I know. It's unbelievable to have such a beauty such as yourself, lay eyes on such an attractive British specimen.
>So what do you say luv?
>Care to do this the Brit way?

Attached: Would_you_like_a_cup_of_mariwana.jpg (600x609, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a9LqwMWLVE
youtu.be/dZ2XdZXu3Vw
youtu.be/7RBelz8BgX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=-a9LqwMWLVE

Doesn't the koran forbid shitposting during ramadan?

Attached: c48.jpg (640x469, 42K)

Oi lad it's just banter, innit? Spark that zoot and just enjoy it for what it is, yeah bruv?

Don't worry about us Brit boys Malala, worry about starving yourself to appease a cloud monster. Happy Ramadan Mubarak!!!

>finest Brit boy

that's not Britbong.

Jesus Christ if you are gonna take the piss at least put some effort in

>dat Burberry cap
You sure about that luv? Looks like a chavvie to me.

Oi mate, me only asking fur da fine lad's banter loiscence or else he culd git into truble big time heh

Attached: police_1376982c.jpg (460x288, 69K)

>174234882
Yeah mate!
Waggwan all the way bruv!

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Have you got a loicense to be askin' him 'bout that loicense blood?

I'm so wet right now....

Attached: 7e7[1].jpg (600x516, 62K)

Wag wan is a fokken question m8, oi stop triggerin' me, I'll punch ya straight in da gobber ya little div.

>174235138
You wanna go belend! Mate I'm from focking Conway mate. I'll wreak your shit up. Coming at me with your focking Poundland quality shoes! I've got mad connections to my focking secondary school dealers! Yah twat!

Here something to make you wetter

Attached: 1512160567604.jpg (990x1146, 150K)

Attached: Lovely_chav_jeremy_kyle.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Great thread. Now fuck off.

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 32K)

You wanna go bruv! Come on then innit mate! I'll wreack your shite up and steal your focking shite NIKE shoes mate. I done some mad time at the local police station mate.

Attached: Buzzcocks.jpg (143x166, 7K)

Phew, I thought that was a black man at first. Still gross, but less gross.

Any of you g's got a puffer or two?

>Anglos

Attached: 1509818312963.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Is this from a video? Link please

Brit voice is the best

>hating on devvo

>youtu.be/dZ2XdZXu3Vw

The man made salad fingers.

youtu.be/7RBelz8BgX0

It's an act btw

Devvo is in the house

Hull was an inside job.