Just wanna talk

I saw the other user's thread last week and wanted to make a new one.Lets talk about what's on your mind, how your day was and anything really. I'll try my best to reply to everyone :)

Attached: image0.png (370x320, 26K)

Can we talk about candlej-

i don't know who that is user, tell me about them!

boogers are just nose shits

Attached: 46244fd845b84924b5d34789b9c8fff7.gif (500x452, 952K)

Terrible. I'm just biding my time until classic wow comes out. After I get bored of that i'll probably kill myself.

Attached: 1566240064302.png (281x276, 44K)

Well the other day I was completely wasted, I had lost my job and was completely out of work. I felt so frusterated inside that I decided to drive to random towns the other day, I felt as if nobody cared if I lived or died. So I told myself I should do something to feel like my life has action, or purpose, or something like that. So I started breaking the law. I won't say what exactly but I got in some deep water that thankfully was explained by my parents that I was just "stressed out" so much for a golden future right? iv'e had every promise broken, and there's so much anger in my heart I can't even describe it. You don't know what it's like, you don't even have a clue and if you did you would have done the same thing to.

Attached: judas-jesus-hulton-getty.jpg.jpg (968x681, 179K)

Hey user, what thread are you talking about?

Found the meaning of life so that's good i guess.

Sorry to hear about that user, vent out as much as you can if that will ease the pain.

I have never played wow before, the subscription puts me off. There certainly must be other things you can do! Try out minecraft!

Nice try faggot. Your picture is what gave it away.

Attached: Capture.png (796x897, 83K)

Are you the megu posters who gives (You's)

Okay I guess. I'm anxious about moving overseas in a couple of days and just trying to occupy my time until then.

Attached: 1566073689046.png (589x569, 288K)

>grandpa just died
>property i work for is getting bought out tomorrow
>went to a job interview today and went good, but won't know if i got the job or not until after property is sold
>going to have to pick up my shit and move like an hour away, it isn't terribly far but it'll be like starting a new life surrounded by strangers
>going to be a wizard in a month and half

i am very stressed and nervous

Attached: 1564113082846.jpg (599x800, 67K)

I talk to no homo.

hopefully it will all work out user, i believe in you!

Where from and where to?

USA to UK

Attached: 1566057003208.jpg (899x772, 64K)

Nice, whereabouts? I live in the UK

I'm really sick of everything. I work 17 hours a day, 7 days a week, spend half my money on the mortgage meme, the rest I invest or save. It feels like I'm getting nowhere and there is always something that comes up that requires money. It feels like such a waste of time doing all of this and not seeing any immediate return. I can't even afford to buy coffee or any nice food. All of this I thought I could do for a girl I thought I loved. I think it is because of the amount of work I do but I just can hardly stand her, she continuously complains about things I don't give a shit about, she always demands things of me and now she has started talking to some old guy friend of hers. Ever since I found out about it a few weeks back I just can't sleep properly, every time I try I dream about her cheating on me with someone different, someone random and then I wake up. This usually happens 3 or 4 times a night and I usually only get 4 hours sleep anyway. Last night the one I remember the most, she laughed about something on her phone and I asked what it was and she was going to send it to me but it was the wrong picture, one of her guy friends dick. She realized the mistake and said "oh not that one" then I woke up. Why the heck can't I just be allowed to sleep.

Greater London, Bloomsbury specifically.

Attached: 1565459856358.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Seems to me user that you are being used.Don't deal with that ungrateful bitch. She is cheating on you behind your back and thinks she can play you. Get out of that relationship!

I have tried in the past. It always ends up with her getting suicidal and trying to get my family involved. I already lost all of my friends because of her but I'm not sure I could take losing my family. I'm not sure how that would happen but I feel like it is a possibility. I just have no ideal how to reconcile the situation.

I made friends. We're very close now and have been hanging out for a while. I met them from this board actually. It's the best thing that has happened to me in who knows how long. I'm also doing well at uni and working out often. I'm in great shape. I've also hustled some decent money so I'm well dressed and getting a bunch of shit I needed.
I don't know, I'm fine I guess. It feels weird, doing good at life is so alien to me. I don't get used to it. Still no gf tho, guess there's always room for improvement, but I wouldn't mind if things stayed like this for a while. I like my r9k friends, they make me happy and keeping them around is what I care about the most right now.

Ah,never been to London

She is trying to guilt trip you and the people around them, let them know of how toxic she is and they will hopefully take your side and understand.

I'd trade my girlfriend for your r9k friends any day. Before discord became tranny infested I joined a server posted here. Only had 4 people in it, dudes around my age and all except 1 were local but he came from here anyway. We never met up but we had some interesting talks. No gay shit, no females, just good stuff, our goals in life, our interests, places we had visited, vidya. Lasted about 4 months before someone started inviting people and then it just went to shit and the cool people left. Was really one of the best times I remember. Having a girlfriend or at least my girlfriend just doesn't even compare. She costs way too much, is constantly complaining, and even sex isn't anywhere near as good as I thought it might have been. I'd much rather just jack off as quickly as possible and get it out of my system than go through that ordeal. Relationships are just a meme.

I am happy to hear everything is working out user

i hope ur having a splendid n spectacular day OP

Attached: B8D94B90-FF59-4914-87C8-E5571C7C0736.png (1200x1034, 150K)

I am indeed user, its almost 3 am and I'm up playing Minecraft, how has your day been?

Recently my emptiness felling came back, i realized again i haven't spoke to anyone irl in like 4 years and since I'm 23 I'm starting to think I'm stuck this way.

never been either, but it's part of a study abroad program I'm doing

Attached: tumblr_inline_osqnq6B73s1rw5rl5_500.png (480x640, 317K)

We all go through those kind of times, you can always talk to me I'm always up to make new friends!

You go to school or work?
Strike up a conversation sometime!

I see.Apparently London isn't the best place atm. Be wary user!

just a sad day trying to cope through it like every other. Can anyone suggest games that you get a snug kind chilling feeling with?

Attached: AF44F2EA-B9B0-4A8A-9A1F-AE02826C90AD.png (1280x530, 257K)

it's been OK, things are stressful but i'm alive in a first world country with more than i need to survive so i can't complain

Suffering is relative. Its good to be positive but dont let others tell you how to compare how your life is to others

the place I'm staying is fairly safe and nice, so I'm not too worried about that. Thank you though :)

Attached: image0.jpg (750x1228, 81K)

Make sure to try out breakfasts love British breakfasts.

I would say Minecraft. It's the most comfiest game I have played!

>Just moved 200 miles away from home
>Only person I know here is a douche from highschool and a dude I fell off with a few years back
>All my friends and family are so far away
>I'm stuck here for at least 5 years for grad school
I've never been one privy to change and this has been one of the biggest changes in my life, trying to see the positive in change but it's really hard, robots.

I'm sorry to hear about that user. Life will always find a way to screw you over but this is part of living. Try your best and hopefully it will all work out!

I go out but i noticed I'm starting to get more bitter towards people, I'm not being rude I just don't even try to spark a conversation

Rob stop posting

Try to make friends over there user. Fresh starts are a good opportunity for fuck ups cause you have a good excuse to not have a life over there and so do many people who are looking for friends.

OP here, take it a bit at a time. Hopefully you will be able to overcome the hurdles but this can take time.

I have a gf that i dont like

what do

Break up, there is not much you can do user.

it would break her heart, she got a job here just for me.

just a shitty situation

I have no problems (besides no gf or my own house) and it's killing me.

any interesting things I can do

>a girl cares about him so much that she moved with and got a job for him
>hurr I don't like her xd
Get out of here.

>tfw no lonely friendless friend to talk to daily and give affection randomly so he gets all flustered and clingy

I'd be up for that but unfortunately you've got a penis so that would be very gay. Best of luck though.

I graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering, but most of what I've done is coding.

That'd be dandy and all except when it comes time to try and move up the latter I have no mechanical engineering experience to supplement my degree in it, and I'm nowhere near as good as the people who graduated with a compsci degree with the same experience.

Leaves me feeling worried for the future.

That's not how you fucking candlejack post you absolute god damned newfag. To candlejack post you have to

i can't stop thinking about me being basically a subhuman pig
i'm a complete disgrace on appearance and brains

I have only one online friend and I don't know how to feel about her. She tells me she's asexual and doesn't want a relationship with anyone, which is fine by me. I'm not to keen on an online relationship anyway.

That said, she talks to me almost every hour of everyday despite the two of us working and going to school. Every day is like a 100 page book between us. She calls me her her e-bf and her my e-gf (but just joking haha) We share a lot of the same home life issues too and we confide in each other. She also says a lot of things that if anyone else said I'd be convinced they liked me romantically or were insinuating we are already in a relationship.

But anytime its brought up with our friend group or we meet knew people the idea is shot down by her immediately. Like I said, I don't really care, but its just confusing sometimes. I like her a lot and even love her as friend, and I wouldn't be against a relationship with her. Shits confusing senpai.

Attached: 1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k.jpg (480x270, 12K)

just ask her directly if she's just joking or not

I've been playing a Night in the Woods recently. Not really a game though, more like an interactive novel.