>be me
>be black in small town
>follow rapper on Snapchat
>for years I just watch him
>fly to Chicago nyc la Miami all over the world
>started to become international now France China Japan
>saw him come up
>he was just waving guns around the camera making amazing music
>he has a jacked as fck body and I got a few extra pounds of fat from being in a small town
>he just rides around la drinking lean smoking blunts popping x pills flashing cash filming music videos
>in his videos he just flashes guns drugs and cash
>with hot slutty girls all the time
>I just sit here living my own personal hell

Attached: 320066A0-9D84-44FD-A678-758A33FCD9DD.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Iktf fellow blackbot

How does the town you live in affect your body weight? Go work out, fatass.

Cold. Nothing to do. No one around. No people. No places to shop. Nowhere to go. Nothing but dollar store and pizza. Nothing to do but get high and eat.

You lack discipline, and the shithole town you live in doesnt affect your ability to exercise and eat right you stupid nigger

When I had friends and a will to live I went to the gym 2x a week and was skinny as fuck as soon as all my friends moved away and I lost everything and boredom killed me I gained weight. It is my town thank you

Wow you're so cool and edgy user
Global rule 3

Why don't you just do what he did?
Or you could enlist to mitigate your sentence. The marines are used to guys with DUIs and IQs on the lower end of the spectrum, they're basically a retard coalition.

The military is for retards. He lives in Chicago and got famous after the Chief Keef wave. I dont get that in small towns I just wanna transfer it to nyc or try and get off early or somethin

on bd its gdk

Well you did drive while high. Besides, you get paid to go places, and it won't be cold like your town.
You don't need a combat MOS either, lots of ethnics are POGs. If you have any technical skills you can get paid to set up piping or fix the tanks or whatever.
Even with a combat MOS you won't see that much action these days, places like Afghanistan are just empty sand pits where some locals occasionally greet you in the traditional way by taking potshots at your general direction from about 3 dunes over, but you just get behind the vehicle and wait for the air strike to deliver an airdropped gift to their location.
The only big downside would be serving Israel

Oh yeah, and collecting brass sucks, so that's really the main reason not to go for a combat MOS. Literally picking up useless casings off the ground after the action is over. Wish we had ammo bags like China has, the casing just fly in there instead.

The military is 4 years of hell my probation shit isnt even that long and Im making money and trying to invest it. In California you get multiple DUIs and get nothing so wtf

On bd hoe

>>he has a jacked as fck body and I got a few extra pounds of fat from being in a small town
You've got extra pounds because you're a lazy fuck, not because you live in a certain town.

I was skinny when I had friends and more shit to do. Its the town

>two times
OH NO NO NO NO

Nigga going to the gym every 2-3 days is pretty good when you are a full time student and me and my friend walked around a lot anyways and I had friends and a girlfriend. I was in good shape Im not gonna go live in the shit

>wah I wish I COULD waste money and buy gun and do drug like big rapper man

just go to Jow Forums man. get into lifting. it'll cure boredom if you can have fun with it. always look forward to blasting music during a good session nd im in the same position as you

I got really depressed when brockhampton got famous cause they were all poor nobodies the same age as me who blew up cause fucking fantano just so happened to review their album.

Now im even more depressed seeing billie eilish get number 1. Shes fucking 5 years younger than me. FUCK I WISH I WAS A FAMOUS MUSICIAN SO BAD. Its all I want in life

Attached: E4A4CFFA-3938-4D80-8B1E-B3EC75BDFB93.jpg (720x861, 57K)

The reality is very few people actually live like that rapper. Those that do attempt that lifestyle end up figuring out that it's not as great as they think, or end up dead. Stop idolizing morons. Work on yourself, save money, get in shape, buy a home somewhere you can afford and find some friends that aren't dipshits.

the ironic part is you probably made 100s of people racist by incessantly spamming Jow Forums with your stereotypical bullshit about being a doped up good for nothing fiend "victim of da white man" for years

You are a living meme

Attached: DstM3_dWoAAqT3l.jpg (1024x907, 125K)

How long is your probation? Your posts gave the indication that it was practically eternal

It might as well be because i lost my life here and god keeps sabotaging me and setting me up to fail

I am fucking tired and have nothing to live for I dont even wanna be in shape just lean and thin and slightly muscular

>How long is your probation?
i think it doesn't exist or the original pasta poster left long ago at this point

>this is the ideal nigger life
Why are negros like this?

every time someone here is encouraging, the reply is defeatist cuckoldry. every fucking time. how the fuck can you complain about some dude that actually does something while you're literally sitting there doing absolutely nothing?

I've considered this but I didn't want to say it out loud.
I really do have to wonder if he only made like one or two posts and everyone else started tacking on the satanic shit and otherwise onto it, like some piecemeal, build-your-own pasta.
For all we know the real guy left long ago and isn't even on probation anymore.

You white niggas got my howlin man

>popping x pills

I work with a black that does this everyday. If this is the Same MDMA I took a couple years ago then he's a fucking retard that's going to end up brain damaged.

I mean, we never do get crucial details to the story. Like how long OP's probation actually is. Makes one think it might not be the original OP anymore.

Yea I think every day is retarded but if you dont feel retarded and depressed taking it so maybe not that bad