Women dont have hobbies or passions

women dont have hobbies or passions
they like the idea of having hobbies and passions
you cant dig deep into the hobbies and passions of a woman. you'll find nothing. the worst is when you both share a hobby or passion so you think its okay to show your power level but it only turns her off. Its "weird" to be "that" into something

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 36K)

This sounds likes bait but its true..

Attached: 1558884338912.png (500x374, 319K)

it's actually a weakness. if your hobbies/passions are not lucrative, it makes life shit because you have to work a job you hate

Women are sex objects and that is it. Fuck dating a girl for their personality until i meet the one that is ready.

just because your hobbies arent lucrative doesn't mean you hate your job

Agreed. I can't count the amount of times i've been speaking with a female about things we like and i start to actually break surface level of the hobby and they just become lost. I mean fuck my cousins gf was a philosophy major and even bringing up heidegger or absurdism just had her confused.

>want to have hobby
>either parents can't afford it
>or grown men gatekeep said hobby

Women and men are both the same in regards to being unpassionate, hobbyless wastes of space who lie about being into cool shit when in reality they are just boring normie chads and staceys.

correct.
however, i hate my job because it's a waste of time and i could be doing something interesting

it usually works against you, because every hour at work is preventing you from being happy doing your hobbies/interests/passions

>>or grown men gatekeep said hobby
you can still have the hobby

Women can be just as autistic as you hun

>you can still have the hobby
that depends on where you live

cite an example

if you live in a place where hobbies are viewed as masculine and views masculine females as a negative
the men wont mentor girls, etc
girls should spend more time looking light skinned and small

>women don't have hobbies
>is posting a thread on r9k

Literally can't make this up

Just want a girl who is into anime, vidya, and internet culture as much as I am. But the chances of that are very slim because they only consume surface tier garbage. Cruel World huh

Attached: 1559819070353.jpg (2448x3264, 655K)

Studies have shown about 85% of Americans dislike their jobs.

like where
you realize op probably isn't referring to women in qatar right

amish country

Some serious projection, you also almost sound as anxious as me. Almost all hobbies you can learn how to do online or through books without having to interact with anyone in person or disclosing your gender. Just stay anonymous on fucking forums when you ask questions if you're this paranoid.

one of my frens has good taste in vidya but spends a lot of time working
she also recommended me philosophical literature once (albeit the republic but i was an outsider on the subject at the time, and still am i guess, so it fits the bill)
i feel like if she had more time she could delve deeper into a few hobbies, but she's tasteful regardless so it doesn't bother me

>Tumblr doesn't exist, Pinterest is a figment of your imagination

Yeah, okay.