HOW THE FUCK DO I (ORIGINALLY) FIX THIS

HOW THE FUCK DO I (ORIGINALLY) FIX THIS

Attached: AA2B8C5E-54C0-4166-B8C1-D9F52A50F5BC.jpg (750x303, 64K)

Lmao the little chin that could

Fuck you bro. How do I fix this?

go to a dentist and see if you need braces, that could help. If not, lose wight.

I got my braces taken out years ago.
Still wear my retainers so it's not like they've shifted either... do you think maybe my braces is what fucked my jaw?
I'm 146 pounds and 5'9 idk if it's weight...

Dialate. Originally

Working out improved mine a bit, also got "pits" on the cheeks

Research oral posture, helped me out a lot

i think you look fine, id kiss you

Not a tranny sorry.
Man lucky, I feel like a gymcel
Will do, are you referring to Mewing though?
This comment only helps if you're a woman as I am heterosexual

get those jaw workout chewables, that shit helps a little

I didn't know leafy is on r9k

Only plastic surgery is going to help you. Dont listen to pseudoscience

I don't think that looks bad, but you won't belive me because you think it is. Ask your mom or someone else from your family.

pretend to be slavic

user, trust me, your chin is small yet is not a big problem. Other's anons recommended surgery, but it's such intrusive method that you would be glad to have this chin of yours.
Not feeling what I said? Search for maxillofacial surgery. Your face will be inflated like a balloon and while staring at the mirror you will catch up suicidal thoughts.
>t. chinless user

mewing. lots of fucking mewing. i had a chin much worse than that, and now i have good cheekbones and my chin is a lot better.

its an illusion. You think its working so your brain makes you think it is, you look in the mirror but if you are to compare two pictures before and after, you look the same.

Too much throat fat tho. That pic seriously makes me think you a little tubbins, little pillsbury dough boy. Maybe take some roids? Just a little? Get that roid facial bone structure? Would that even work? seriously it's not even that bad, you shouldn't worry about it cause then jerks will take advantage of your insecurity just to get you rustled.

grow facial hair, shave the neck to fake the definition of a jawline, and hide the chin

dude your chin looks like a ballsack

It looks fine you autist

Thanks bro, I'll eat gum
Who df is that
How much does that cost?
Thanks user.....
No idea what that means. Do Slavs have chins like me?
How bad is your chin fellow brother?
I'm gonna start cutting calories then, thanks dude
Can't grow facial hair either
Do I look like the ballsack alien from Men in Black? Lol
Thanks man

Looks like mine, but you have a chin bump instead of it being flat. Dont worry buddy

Don't even stress about yours

Attached: 20190820_225405.jpg (141x77, 7K)

That shit fixed my posture

Are you this user? I guess chin bump helps? Since it differentiates our shit jaw lines?
Can you give me a good link? I'd really appreciate it

Stop breathing through your fucking mouth. Plus it honestly could be a lot worse, so be grateful.

I don't breathe through my nose, I'm not a downie

Yes. I've considered getting a chin implant, but full on jaw surgery would be too much. I believe braces fucked me. If I look at pictures, my face began to malform when I got braces. It even became very uneven
You're best off fixing oral posture, though it wont fix it, it will prevent it from getting worse. Dont mouthbreathe either

Normal people breathe through their nose you fucking brainlet

Its obvious that he made a mistake, retard.
You can tell he either meant to say "I breathe through my nose" or "I dont breathe through my mouth" and combined the statements

FUCK ME
I meant to say
>I don't breathe through my mouth, I'm not a downie

Me too with the braces thing... have you considered losing a lot of weight to lose fat around the neck area?
Thank you user, I appreciate it

Consider a chin implant, but NOT jaw surgery. It involves breaking bones and interferes with delicate nerves and a lot of people regret it. Like, tinnitus or pain for life and suicidal level regret.

>with delicate nerves and a lot of people regret it. Like, tinnitus or pain for life and suicidal level regret.
thats rare tho. afaik nerve damage happens to ~1% of jaw surgeries.

also sliding genioplasty might be better than implant

there is no fix. grow a beard, get a cope or find a rope. any telling you that you can change the shape of your chin with tongue posture is a just world fallacy idiot

>tfw mom calls me underweight and tells me to fatten up
I think the fat is just unfortunately placed. Getting very fit might help but damn I really dont have the time. I'm slowly transitioning to a keto diet though, that may help.
Also, no problem

>tfw rounded jaw

literally never gonna make it

There is no "slow transition to a keto diet".
You must cut carbs to under 25g/day or you won't be in ketosis. You must sustain this for a a week at minimum to get over the hump and teach your bidy to burn fat not carbs. Any cheat will ruin your ketosis.
Once you get over the hump you will feel fine physically, however you CANNOT CHEAT or do "partial/slow transition ketosis"

I know. I mean I'm slowly doing it because I cant cut out the correct foods that quickly. I have to work on downing my urges to eat shit food

genioplasty

Attached: ricky.jpg (3024x3024, 1.75M)

reroll your life

Ideally just accept the fact that you have a flaw and move on with your life.

Won't lie, honestly kinda shocked that was original

this

either accept it or go for surgery to fix it. stressing over it while doing nothing is pointless.

You have a weak chin. It's genetics, nothing can fix it kek

mewing is literally pseudoscientific garbage made up by a discredited dentist.
get surgery or nothing.

>nothing can fix it
ok retard

Attached: Orthognathic_030.jpg (1800x1200, 313K)

>posts a child
Children have much more malleable bones than adults. Assuming you're an adult, you have no chance.

you literally have to be above 18 to get jaw surgery. it can only be done after your bones stopped growing. usually it will be done after the age of 20 to be sure.

you are talking out of your ass.

surgery OP.
But fyi you are white and if you are doing this because you are an "incel" then you are wasting your time. all white men are volcel unless severely deformed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOTHING CAN FIX THAT

Everything except your eye shape can be changed with surgery in the current year.

Attached: before-after-jaw-surgery.jpg (740x450, 71K)

What race are you user?
Originally of course

>How bad ia your chin
Hey man, it's not that bad anymore. I have some pretty fucked up upper and lower bone structure because of an injury, got me some bracket and I'm doing well, besides the fact i'm stuck with brackets for like half of my life (Have 21).
Don't think about it, start lifting and try to grow a beard and you'll be slayin'.
Keep it up buddy

Your chin is perfectly fine you retard

Wholesome user, we're both gonna make it :)
Thanks fren

I don't know, maybe just some new screws?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-052953_Omnichan.jpg (928x1101, 390K)

the saddest part is that you actually have a really alpha chin. It tries it's best to stick out. If only your entire jaw was a couple inches forward, your chin would be godlike.

Nofap, not even kidding.

>couple inches forward
couple inches if half your skull lmao
but you are right, its not the chin, its the jaw thats the problem

stop mouthbreathing you dingus

/thread. mewing won't help unless you're a kid. you could get double jaw surgery but it's expensive and very invasive.

Train your neck and get it looking thick. Deadlifts plus some direct neck work will get it done. Then you'll just look like a thick necked football player type and you won't care about your chin at all