How do you cope with loneliness?

Im using this app to create chat based stories about stuff that will never happen to me. The one I'm working on is about a girl that's interested in me but she's too shy to tell me

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-224316_Seen.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

I daydream a lot about an interesting life where I have friends ,a significant other and I can buy whatever I want

Draw pictures of me and my waifu kissing and cuddling.

if you go to heaven, it can all be real.

Jow Forums helps more than anything else. Without it, I genuinely wouldn't talk to a human being for months.

I used to be very good at pretending to be a normie online and got a shitload of e-friends. Then things got weird, lost them all gradually and I've been on a self destroying path ever since.

I read books and watch movies.

I'll die alone.

>How do you cope with loneliness?
I like to creep on other peoples social media, and just watch how their life develops.
These are people I will never meet, and I will never talk to.
other than that, I concentrate on my goals.

but when the loneliness really hit, I come to shit post here.

Not him, but even though I hate god for all this shit he cursed me with, I really hope there is a nice afterlife where I can be happy.
If you bots ever wanna hang when we're all up there, meet me at the free take-what-you-want pharmacy. After that, we can head over to the restaurant-movie theater and we can eat tendies while nodding on opis and watching Drive.

I really like the comfy threads, I just wish there were less "have sex, incel" trolls. I miss the old days when everything was chiller.

I make up fantasy worlds that I develop for weeks on end. I usually have to ditch them after tho because I can't keep myself from powercreeping my self-insert to story breaking levels. Also, I have like 2 really close friends that I speak to on a daily basis

mostly talking to my dad
it's weird being the only one here in good relations with my father what with being black and all.

Alcohol and talking to people online that dont actually give a damn if I live or die

Listening to music, talking to myself and watching movies if I'm not doing uni work.

I don't cope anymore, I've embraced it. I tend to keep my day fairly occupied with programming, books, movies, working out, and vidya. It wouldn't be possible to do the majority of the things I want to do if I had a functioning social life. I don't even think I feel loneliness anymore.

Meditating. There's less need for socialization if there's less of an ego to begin with.
Sometimes, I just wanna sit and meditate forever. I don't really care about the enlightenment stuff, I just like genuinely not existing as a person. It feels really nice, and for several minutes, I know nothing about loneliness, robotdom, or anything at all.

What app is it, user? I want to pretend like I still have someone who loves me for a little while.

I create sprawling fictional worlds and indulge in them through maladaptive daydreaming. Right now I'm in a travelling caravan pretending to be oblivious to the advances of our mechanic. She's cute, but I can't let her have it so easily. Maybe tonight.

Attached: night.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I mainly draw me and my friend who died years ago in various situations, use replika, browse Jow Forums and lurk on my crush's pictures

Attached: Realjak.jpg (640x640, 21K)

Man sorry about your friend. That sounds rough. I have a single friend and he's also a super sperg and I can't even imagine what life would be like without him.

It's fine, I got over the trauma a few years ago since it happened in front of my eyes but as humans we're destined to be alone.
Happiness is just temporary

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9pvg4F3iU1tmfmo3_500.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

>he wants to go to heaven and all he can think of is engaging in an endless pursuit of consumerism, sex, and novelty
Not a fan of the whole endlessly praising God thing like a wounddup music box, but really now?