Where would you take a girl on a hypothetical date?

Where would you take a girl on a hypothetical date?

Attached: hat question.png (978x977, 615K)

Nowhere, because I don't see the point in going out on a "date".

I would take her to a smoothie place... maybe a frozen yogurt place. First date needs to be 60 minutes and casual. Leave her wanting more (if that's even possible with someone as disgusting as you)

Attached: target date.jpg (1440x1217, 440K)

i barely have any money so i would buy a couple drinks and take her on a walk along the beach

First date? Depends on how well we know each other. If we're new to each other then I'd probably find out what kinda food she's into, find a restaurant, then find something cool around the restaurant
If we know each other and have built up trust I take her to my secret spot in a forest at the end of a long road, hook up my projector and the sheet I have, and break out the movie snacks for an authentic horror movie drive in experience with just the two of us
Requires high level of trust cuz there's no signal up there, is isolated and pretty scary even in a car
But it's the only place where the projector's light won't get outdone by the street lights and passing cars and still has a place for my sheet

Bitch has her phone out on a date. Fuck.

I dont know hangout while we drink something at a park

volunteer both of us for home building (habitat for humanity)

if he refuses to do basic carpentry/handywork or charity, he's trash

you wanna be called daddy and your bitch ass can't even swing a hammer, hmph

Attached: da854545-b2b9-4ebb-9ab1-7d6a220571c5-Kemin2[1].jpg (2560x1707, 539K)

my bedroom for a deep dicking

Break into an abandoned building or abandoned nuclear silo, fuck the shit out of her. They associate the excitement /adrenaline with your company, it's like a shortcut to the fuck-circuit in a girl's brain. I've done this before, I'm not a robot, I break into abandoned places compulsively at this point. I need it now, the rush is so much better than fires or shoplifting. I might be a psychopath but I really don't give a shit.

First date was with a blonde qt to Dairy Queen then we drove around a bit.

Where do i find abandoned places? I might start doing this myself to keep me away from being bored out of my mind.

If you do bring a knife or a gun with you and go with people
Lots of street trash hide out in abandoned buildings

A cemetery or a Holocaust museum.

It's called urban spelunking/exploration, forums and websites dedicated to it. Many are out of date so what I normally do is just get a city bus/train pass and stare out the window looking for the tell-tale signs of abandonment. No cars in parking lot, unkept landscaping/groundkeeping, barbed wire, etc. Case the place. Wear a yellow vest, nobody will bother you wearing a yellow vest. Once carried a tv right out of walmart in a yellow vest. Nobody said a damn thing to me. My balls are huge at this point. I CAN DO ANYTHING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. Feels good man.

They're more afraid of me tho, I see signs of habitation but I never touch their shit and they stay the fuck out of my sight. They know I'm no cop and they really don't know what I want, I'm far more frightening to them than they are to me, I just leave them alone.

First date? Probably coffee or go eat somewhere casual. Probably something more adventurous like going to a park or concert for the second date...

what's the point though, I haven't gone a date in like 5 years lol

>bust my ass all day doing blue collar work fixing/building shit
>some crazy bitch wants me to do the same thing on my spare time, but for free and to house the scum of the earth
>do all the work while she chats people up
sounds terrible. maybe if it was a church or community organized thing.

Attached: 1565609192546.jpg (249x240, 10K)

>you wanna be called daddy
You assume an awful lot

Holocaust museum sounds fun, you can spend all day there laughing at the shit that didn't happen

Something like an arcade, like a Dave n buster's or some shit, I feel like it would be really funny to go to a chucky cheese tho, don't know why.

The house my mother lives in I built by hand with cane wielding uncle, so no. I fucking hate roofing and drywall though. You can still do a little work- I said swing a hammer, not build fucking rome.

>implying you wouldn't like it
>implying I like it

I-it's just an example, clearly

To hole-in-one hell.

Attached: melonmaga.jpg (670x784, 119K)

>implying you wouldn't like it
Not really my kink.

the gas station bathroom

Luckily for you, I took a 1 and a half year class in construction and I actually enjoyed it.

Attached: chocolatepose.jpg (225x317, 38K)

I'd do this but not to be called daddy, if anything I wanna call my gf something like Mistress or Goddess

I would take her.... sailing...

Attached: B9RnrIsCIAEe85z.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

>homes for negroes
No thank you

>building even more nigger dens
no pussy is worth it

maybe go out for a walk in the lovely city under the leaf roof in the middle of the plaza

arcade cuz my crush has never been to a one