I'm 35 and live with my parents

Ask anything. I want to help you not end up like me.

Attached: 1447829302857.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bmspider/song-z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was there a single event from your life that most contributed to you going down this path?

I'm 34 and I do too.

If you could go back and do things differently, what would you do?

What do your parents think of you? Do they still love you, ever pressure you to leave, treat you worse as the years go by?

be honest, you probably had nothing going for you career wise, ever.

honestly it's not that uncommon these days

It was mostly shitty parenting. But there were a couple things that could have make my life much better...

1. Go to the best college you can get into. I went to a no name liberal arts college... shit sucks once you graduate. Go to a brand name college.
2. I quit my post college job and decided to be NEET for a bit cause work sucks. This turned into 8 years. NO ONE hires you when you have multiple years of unexplained NEET time.

I'm 29 and still live with mom. It's not so bad.

see I would also go out of my way to have more casual sex in college. I think of the opportunities didn't pursue and it pisses me off.

I had the best internship of anyone in my college. I won a state debate championship in high school.

But from there... yes.... it was endless bad decisions.

I go weeks at a time without speaking to my parents. I wish they were dead. They are responsible for every part of myself that I hate.

Since you're one of the few people on the internet these days who is close to my age, do you wanna get in touch and talk? Course, if you have friends already, there's no need.

That's rough. Do you think they'll leave everything to you when they pass away? Will you be able to happily NEET it up afterwards?

maybe... what meds are you on? what mental illnesses have you been diagnosed with?

sell some drugs and buy some pride

I have a brother so I'll only get half. Actually, I currently have a job... a shitty one. I don't want to be NEET ever again.

Why is that important? I'm on fluoxetine and have been diagnosed with depression, that's it.

Liberal Arts and 'best internship', be honest with yourself, you probably had no real career skills. You re looking for someone to blame, for one thing to fix. Can you build a time machine and make yourself good at math. probably not.

The kids now days warn each other about Meme Degrees, no one is going to Liberal Arts college for a 'good career' these days. Liberal Arts = jobs for bored rich kids. Now you dug yourself into a hole and you re too lazy to dig yourself out. You are flirting with ending up homeless. Better get off your ass

This shit makes me not like you I was gonna give you a chance. I know what its like to be in that mindset tho.

I'm sure he's missing out on a lot there, then. Fuck off, lol.

It's ok. People project their own interactions with their own parents all the time. They think "i can't imagine hating my own parents" and think it's the same for everyone. Some people get dealt shittier hands than others. It's a good thing that you didn't get dealt a shitty hand.

Well I did get a STEM degree. I manged to get a full time job and I'm in the process of paying off my $25K in credit card debt. I look good too.

Great. Another fucking ignorer.

When did you first get a car?

i was 17. it was a '94 nissan

Making a fucking point to ignore me then. You fucking prick. Fuck you.

I beat my mothers partner up when I was 30, now she is stuck with him and Im living my with grandmother and happier than ever.

No I hate my parents. Born me in the woods. Poor as fuck. Like rural African poor. Never gave me a dime. I made more money than them without a fucking resource and I do hate my parents. Every single parent I have seen are better than mine

Fucking christ. The actual effort you're going through to ignore me. You're deliberately making a point of not replying to me by replying to literally everybody else. Go fuck yourself you cunt.

Yea exactly this guys parents bought him a car. My parents trapped me in the woods with no car. I want to get rich and never talk to them again.

Being poor in finances doesn't make parents bad.

wtf is your comment?

Fuck off you fucking underaged cunt. Fucking idiot. Look at you. Fucking die.

Useless fucking cunt.

fucking love the table cloth, screams 80's and probably hasn't been replaced in decades.

Attached: xfcxfxfxfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.gif (500x500, 193K)

Yeah? Well fuck you, how about that?

Sure, not because you told me too though

Wow I got a fucking reply

you weren't worth replying to anyway

Idiots that have kids when they're poor are fucking up their kids chances of being successful. If you can't afford to give your kid a good life, then you shouldn't fucking have one.

Did you try to become a musician or any other type of artist?

Try? no. But I do play the piano (self taught) and am highly interesting in hosting a radio show.

lol at the guy on head meds who the OP smartly curbed

instinct takes over at some point :)

you OP? I'm close to your age and in the same situation. I've been spending any cash I get my hands on on lotto tickets (was scratch offs before) because I am so desperate

I'm OP... but that sounds industrial strength stupid. I use my cash to fund checking accounts where banks pay me hundreds of dollars just for opening an account.

well ofc it's stupid but who will be laughing if I win. surely you can understand my desperation if you are in a similar situation...
the money I have spent on lotto might have made me a bit more comfortable from time to time but who gives a fuck if I am stuck in perpetual neetdom and still a man child dependent

you're too old to be still blaming your parents

i mean at least go to vegas. even the slot machines offer 90% returns. Lotteries are like 50% at best.

>go to vegas
are you some spoiled brat 36 y.o.? do you know what a neet is? I don't have money to just "go to vegas" fucking retard

Have you tried producing music? You can make entire songs by yourself with no people and can figure it out if you know

you are literally pissing away money on meme lotto tickets. you have money to go to vegas if you want to.

i don't understand a lot of the plugins and stuff people use. i made this awhile back. i think it sounds ok
soundcloud.com/bmspider/song-z

Dont do lotto tickets or invest. If you have time and money find ways

NPC confirmed. I have zero sympathy