Suicide in car

Does that even work? Currently have a gardenhose taped to the exhaust of my car and in trough the window. 10 minutes in and i'm not feeling anything.

Attached: carbon.png (740x385, 373K)

that's how my dad killed himself 15 years ago. It still hurts every day. Please find another way to deal with your problems user

Maybe the fact it's not working is a sign

>be about to leave the world forever
>"better get one last shitpost in on Jow Forums"

>I hurt so your wish for death is irrelevant because your family might hurt too
And you wonder why suicide rates are skyrocketing, stupid fucking bullshit like this

I'm sorry for your loss but this is inevitable.

Need something to pass the time with. user actually an heroing is more interesting than fembot this, incel that and trannyshit.

Is the engine running?
Are you possibly out of blinker fluid?
>op isn't just shitposting

Yeah but its a pieace of shit nissan almera from the 90s, barely any emmission.
Things are defimately happening now. Feeling shortness of breath. Air is damp in here. A little nauseous.

We talking a modern car? Because I know those things have to have a certain emission rating and I think they put out less CO than older vehicles. I could be wrong about that though.

I guess this is goodbye then user. I hope wherever you end up is a better place.

Attached: before considering suicide.png (1859x152, 34K)

Well it will kill you if you turn the car on.

Nah its true. If i could pick i'd use a car from the 60s and be out by now. Woul'd try with this years model.

It looks pretty painful and there is the risk of bringing someone else with you, but I'm positive that it's an effective way to die. Much better than those shitty exit bags or the even more retarded drug overdose (it never works). No seat belts and hit a wall at high speed 160kmh (100mph) should do the trick. Most car can reach that speed. Don't sperg it out because if you're making it out alive it's gonna be terrible (serious injuries).

Okay so the hose fell off from the exhaust. By then all i got was shortness of breath and a headache.
0/10.
Use a really old car with a huge engine and nor a 4 cylinder from the late 90s.

shotgun to head is the GOAT method, literally anything else is unreliable, possibly painful, and pussy tier.

If anybody wants i can try take twi with a beetle from 1963

Get out, user, go fap, and sleep. And turn the car off.

Go ahead frendo

Aight sequel coming. May be today or could be in 6 months but you definately dont wanna miss car suicide 2

Godspeed to you soon-to-be-dead user

Most of us will meet you soon so fuck it

modern cars filter out CO so you won't go out quick and painlessly
you will die slowly and painfully as your garage fills with CO2

Post pic or falsehoods

congrats on still being alive user. do you feel relief?

do you have water in the wyshy wops?
that might be an issue

No i feel absolutely shit and stupid.i threw glass around my house and kicked a door down. This happened when i was to pussy beta cuck faggot who couldn't pull the fucking shotgun trigger so i blew six holes in the basement door.
Fucking fuck shit is what i feel. Like a tonn of bricks fell down on me to make sure i wouldn't be able to escape.
All i need is heavy duty tape, i'll get it tomorrow, then i'll try with the beetle my brother keeps in my barn.

Now i'm to frustrated to close a door without slamming so i'll get wasted like always.