This abortion of a man had many girlfriends. Yet, incels don't do nothing but rage on the internet...

This abortion of a man had many girlfriends. Yet, incels don't do nothing but rage on the internet. How pathetic is that?

Attached: 20708316_1639881112698625_6769684039333526729_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

I am not in control of what my personality is. These things are strongly influenced by genes which you are born with and environmental circumstances you did not choose.

Internet clout. Dumbass. It that simple.

>clout
More like lauching stock.

1. He status maxxed

2. I'm glad he ascended, he was able to escape

3. You have to stop and actually THINK (I know its hard user but you can do it) He was able to get into a relationship. Good, congrats , round of applause...

But how well were the actual relationships? How do we know it was all sunshine and good times and not just a toxic hate mess with his girlfriends actually caring about him. Were they both virgins? How come they aren't in a relationship still? How come he isn't in a relationship right now? Being a betacuck isn't ascending.

By the way outliers aren't the norm you retard

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

wom*n go to Calais to get gangbanged by AIDS+ infested fresh off the boat "refugees", what is your point?

no nigga it's entirely your zodiac, then your environment/genes dictate if you live up to it or not.

they used him for drugs he had access to for being a nigger.

Go back to your shitty discord server, tranny.

that's just an excuse for being a lazy fat fuck. stop being a snowflake

lmao, cope

>it's not my fault I chose this lifestyle
>It's my GENES, DAMN ROASTIES

typical incel
>noooo its not in my power
>its all genetics ALL OF IT
>EVEN WHAT I SAY TO WOMEN IS DETERMINED BY GENETICS

Maybe you should try reading a book about behavior genetics? I strongly recommend starting with The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker and Blueprint by Robert Plomin.

you are just coping with the fact that you are an unlikeable boring asshole

what you say and how you behave is in your control, you have agency over your body.
ironically, what you say about genetics is completely compatible with it - your genetics gave you low agency, laziness and cowardice. and for that reason you wont change your behaviour and be an incel forever.

not an incel, nor do I care who this guy fucks or dates.
I got other shit keeping me up at night.

I'm not an incel. I don't resent women or society over my virginity. It's my fault and the fault of chance.

>I don't resent women or society over my virginity.
you should, as they the literal cause of your inceldom

incels actually are right about most things

you will regret having not fought harder when you get old

kill yourself or fuck off to braincels
i dont care which one but stop ruining my frog-trading forum

>stop ruining my frog-trading forum
hey newfriend, these facts were discussed here long before you invaded dumb larping cuck

Attached: 1488941934018.png (643x537, 231K)

YOU can fuck off backto inceltears. Pedo.

>incel on Jow Forums calling anyone newfag
let me guess, you think us virgin basement dwelling robots are incels, right? you thought this board is for incels, right?
return.
you visit that place a lot?

Attached: 1465420018242.jpg (600x324, 58K)

You most likely are though so stop getting butthurt over it.

>you think us virgin basement dwelling robots are incels,
yea a key characteristic of "robots" was always being incels insofar people with even one sexual experience were chased off the board for the last... idk, 8y?

>incel on Jow Forums
i wish i was an incel, since i'm about to have a child motherfucker

Attached: 1489126806127.jpg (345x337, 37K)

>key characteristic of "robots" was always being incels
just leave lmfao
being a shut in virgin autist isnt being an hateful maxilla-obsessed incel

>stop ruining my frog-trading forum
I can tell that you're like 17 years old and probably started browing here in 2015

>hateful maxilla-obsessed incel
this perfectly describes the board 2014-2018 at the very least newfag

Attached: 1492027463961.jpg (362x476, 40K)

>probably started browing here in 2015
but 2015 was literally peak INCEL r9k
2016 electionfax started pouring in

yeah because thats when ER chimped out, Jow Forums got under spotlight by redditors and such and incels immigrated in here thinking its a place like puahate
>2014
>not a newfag
wew lad

blah blah blah

calling you out on the fact that you on August 21st 2019 AD choose to flail "incels" which have been part of the board since the better part of a decade while said board is 90% overrun by normans and trannies etc.

You are so transparent
>herp derp before deleshiun r9k usd to be about..

said every newfaggot larper fag ever

Why would anyone want to go through many girlfriends? I want to just find one and stick with her.

looks like i hit the nerve
i take it you came here with the post-ER incel diaspora then

Attached: smugle.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>225x225
>weeb pic
>umad
try again newfag

Attached: 1492097564732.png (447x444, 274K)

>none of his images were older than 1488*
>but all from similar range so most likely his eldest
>its from around 2015
lol k, if this is the game you wanna play, post-ER friend

Attached: parker.jpg (640x640, 108K)

>post-ER friend
??? i never was a regular on the board but i did browse, and you're full of shit and berating "incels" bc u're even newer than them, it's as simple as that

didn't hear you complain in the last 5y but now suddendly that the board is overrun by trannies and normals u push this meme mmmmmmmmmmm

Pathetic, of course you are.

He has a child with pic related. Just bee yourself while being e-famous bro and you can get any qt you want

Attached: no excuse.jpg (977x581, 125K)

I think I kind of look like him
>hisbabymama
I think I'l continue to be happily alone thanks

Attached: 1537036977555.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

This is crazy and I want to believe it.

So my chinese grandparents bought me a glass eagle statue but gave it to my cousin because the seller found out I was born in the year of the rat and eagles eat rats. I was pretty pissed because it looked really cool. Later I went to high school where the mascot was an eagle. I was already a loser before but maybe this cemented it.

Attached: 1544987503941.png (658x645, 494K)

You know what, fuck these status maxing cunts. It's so fucking basic I don't even get why they even try. I don't care about their success. They still look ugly and terrible as individual people if you strip them down. You call that shallow, but I call it sense. I could never be happy because I never felt comfortable as myself. Its not that I needed others to accept me, it's that I needed to accept myself and be happy around others without this neediness. That's the real deal. I can't do that though because it's just fact of life for me that I am not who I want to be or really ever seen myself. I could never fuckin explain this to anyone and have it make sense, but it's really the hardest thing I've had to deal with, especially since every day people just validate the reasons I hate myself more and more.

Say nope to cope.

Stupid cunts and crack heads and shit always have girlfriends. Thing is they're too stupid to get anxiety about women and can usually take rejection in stride. If you put the graft in with numerous women it'll work out eventually, always does regardless of what you look like or whatever. Gaining confidence with woman is a skill and like anything it takes practice

>I am not in control of what my personality is.
That's where you're wrong bucko. You're not on control of your interests or sense of humor but you're in control of the unattractive shit you do. I know this because I changed my personality from 2012-2014. Unless you have some kind of personality disorder, changing your personality isn't very hard at all.

The trick is that you don't even have to change your personality, you just have to let down all of the walls you've built around your personality because of your fear of rejection. All your anxiety is is your fear of showing your personality because you're afraid it won't be liked.

user you're really overestimating how important this guy is. There are much more relevant people out there to fuck.

>removing all responsibility so you have an excuse to not try
Nice.