Has Jow Forums seen the new Rockos Modern Life? It is hip and has a cool pro-trans message

Has Jow Forums seen the new Rockos Modern Life? It is hip and has a cool pro-trans message.

Attached: sub-buzz-1423-1565678331-1.jpg (360x243, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3_xm6JnPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullshit/10

Original

I give the movie a 4/10

Obviously Joe Murray was forced to let some SJWs join the writing staff.

Everything has to have a shoehorned token LGBT faggot in it now
Everything has to be a politicized soapbox
Why cant cartoons just be pink dogs getting scared again

Attached: DA58DF72-33A8-4FE1-AF66-A0154B51400A.png (644x942, 97K)

i thought this was bait but it's real. i usually don't care about sjw hysteria but damn fuck jews.

motherfuckers gotta ruin everything...

Rock is worse than CHICKEN + RICE!!!!

Eh, the character from the beginning was a little off, never comfortable with who he was.
The original creator said outright that it made sense for him, and even back in the original toon, there were homosexual characters.

Homosexuality is real. Being born in the wrong body isn't.

>My mental illness is real, others aren't

that's a megayikes from me

Just watch the new invader zim virgin.

I watch japanese media sorry. things in that are pretty. even ignoring the tranny shit, look at that horribly garish ugly cartoon. why would anyone bother? not even kids should watch that, it just imposes a bad sense of aesthetics

The quality of the show dropped when they started looking for Ralph.

shut up weeb. rocko was peak humor and more funny than every anime ever combined.

Alex Jones was right, they're turning the frogs gay! I'm buying some water filters right the fuck now!

No, it isn't, you are right. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder in which the subject feels uncomfortable as their actual sex, and much more comfortable looking like the opposite sex. As therapy for this, they take hormones to make their body act more like the opposite sex, and often get surgeries to make them look and therefore feel more like the opposite sex.

This is a real thing that people experience, and the creator thought that it would fit well for the character.

Not yet. But I think it's super cool.

That wasn't actually the case. This is what Murray wanted.

The west can't compete with Hourou Musuko.

Attached: 1556998866271.gif (500x281, 629K)

there is a new Rocko's Modern Life??

The amount of shit-tier anime is truly startling. It's gotten better in recent year, but even a few years ago, 95% of it was garbage.
That said, now 95% of western animation is garbage, while in the 90s and early 2000s it was beautiful.

The biggest difference was that the east used the better tech coming up to improve visuals, while the west used it to improve productivity at direct cost to the visuals.

>and the creator thought that it would fit well for the character.
This is almost certainly false. What happened is that the creator thought this show's revival would be a good platform for pushing an agenda and put that in, it's not organic in the slightest as it comes from nowhere in the original. Whether it was his own idea to shove this in or someone else's is largely irrelevant, the motivation of "let's use my show to push rhetoric" is exactly the same in both cases. It's impossible to believe that it was really a free and artistically-driven move in a cultural milieu that also has a weird obsession with changing classically white characters into non-white ones and replacing male characters with (I guess I should specify, born that way) female versions. All anyone can react with is either a grumbling resentment or an obligatory "yasss queen" if you happen to be a redditor.

wasn't the big frog dude an asshole who always got his comeuppance?

is this implying having a tranny kid is some sort of karmic retribution?

>original rocko has an episode where filburt and rocko get married to prevent rocko from being deported.

This is perfectly in line with the rest of the show. You just weren't so angry and reactionary in the 90's.

>classically white characters

It's a fucking frog.

The new Invader Zim is better
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3_xm6JnPg

Top kekimus, lad
Keep up the good work.

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.png (452x391, 122K)

See, what you are saying to men is "I'm so entrenched in cultural politics that this can't possibly not be cultural politics". It's like the raving feminists fresh out of gender studies courses claiming that everything is sexist.

You know he was speaking in a broad sense of current media. Don't just latch onto what you think is a mistake in his logic. Lol
That user actually makes a solid point.

Attached: serjface2.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Kids watched it in the past and jap media has tons of faggots/trannies/crossdressers in manga and anime.

Who
Fuckin
Cares

Rocko has always been fucking weird. I used to get an erection to pic related

Attached: D7221637-D53F-4D49-9158-95872A1C92D4.gif (576x144, 68K)

frogs can actually change gender though. so it's weird but not inaccurate.

Weird funny =/= weird sad

nope
originally originally original

Attached: B82FF1C7-3FD0-4308-8B66-33D1537CF580.jpg (214x151, 6K)

Isn't the point of the new movie supposed to be that Rocko has been lost in space since the 90s and comes back to a world that he doesn't understand? Don't you think that if someone had been in a coma for 20 years, the cultural acceptance of what you once knew as transvestites would be a big fucking thing? It would be stupid to not include a tranny.

Fuckin furfag lmao

Attached: chrome_2019-08-10_04-50-32.png (936x715, 757K)

this. the son was a faggot to begin with, it doesn't really matter.

I'm not a furfag you nigger I was only 8

Yeah sure bud doesn't matter if you're 8 or 42 still a degenerate

jap is different

I didn't give a shit about the trans message, I was fine with it, and I'm fine with trans people. What I didn't like is that all of the jokes fell flat. Rocko's Modern Life is supposed to be funny, and the special just wasn't.

Not to play devil's advocate. But the whole "Controversy" with Ralph bighead was that he was a cartoonist and his family wouldn't accept him. Nowadays where everyone is a manchild that would hardly raise an eyebrow. So they had to do something more relevant to modern society(I doubt making him a right wing school shooter would be a great idea) Also, I cannot believe any of you get the joke that frogs are able to change genders

WHAT THE FUCK IA EVEN THAT

>Also, I cannot believe any of you get the joke that frogs are able to change genders
it's a plot point in jurassic park.

I saw it. I think the "stoic mindset" is something that would fit me quite well.

Go back to discord and be gay there you fucking shill.

49XQxF

oregano