Fuck space. How do we even know if this shit is true...

Fuck space. How do we even know if this shit is true? Couldn't we just decide to dig as deep as possible to see for the sake of seeing?

For all we know it really is dante's inferno or some shit

Attached: RbCoDYJBgh8rp1rzu8rBgg71.jpg (1600x1600, 575K)

Space isnt real and the earth isnt shaped like that. >prove it!
Do your own research

Earth isn't real.
>prove it!
Do your own research.

the deepest holes we have dug are probably open for tourism go visit one. We cant go all that deep since it gets really hot really fast, we could use machines to go deeper still but even then they would break down be unable to continue, also the insides are constantly shifting, all that molten shit is churning and spinning against the iron core, which inturn causes vibrations along with the constant movement of everything else the tunnel would be prone to collapse. mind you this isnt even going through the crust. You should really google it because people have tried it.

Earth is real because you're literally standing on it
Thats fucking retarded

I'll be impressed when we can have a hollow hole going from the north pole to the south pole.

That's right goy, space isn't real, this Earth is all there is, now stop daydreaming about escaping the prison planet we've built and get back to work so you can pay for Tyrone's gibs and Mr. Shekelberg's new mansion.

The south pole doesnt exist

Check out this brainlet.
Not everything you see or feel is real. Earth is just a figment of your imagination.

Earth doesn't actually exist. The only thing that really exists is a single tiny dark cave that we're all standing in, pretending that we're in a whole world with different countries and shit.

It's the southern most point on earth.

user we have talked about this shit before, if we tried going to the fucking core the machinery used for doing so would be crushed same reason why the bottom of the sea has such high pressure, pressure gets stronger the deeper you get into the earth

Just like what happens with your mom.

Space doesn't exist. The earth is flat. Fire is cold, water is dry, cats bark, dogs meow and oranges are blue with neon pink and purple polka dots! Look how fucking smart I am!

That's the opposite of smart.

Having a good hunch, but not being sure, then eventually being right, is obviously the best kind of smart.

Being sarcastic is smart.

I'm the smartest person in the world! Everything I say is fact and all evidence to the contrary is just manufactured by a government conspiracy! When you ignore all proof that you're wrong, you'll always be right! For real!

>he thinks that we're standing on earth right now

Attached: laughingsnakes.png (629x466, 537K)

Subjective opinions are not the same as facts.

Wrong! My opinions ARE facts! Everything I say is right!

Yes, indubitably.

People

That's some absolute big think right there.

I don't know what is talking about.

>How do we even know if this shit is true?
We don't. But a bunch of science and research stuff gives us the best possible guess we can get.

>Couldn't we just decide to dig as deep as possible to see for the sake of seeing?
If you wanna go on that suicide mission yourself, go for it. As some other user explained, something about pressure would crush you, I don't fucking know, I'm not a scientist

>For all we know it really is dante's inferno or some shit
It's technically possible, since seeing is believing, and nobody has actually gotten to the core, but it's very unlikely.

Either way, the burden of proof is on you. Years of science and research shit have already provided a bunch of theories and stuff you can read. They've done a hell lot more than you have to prove their theory.

Right now you sound like one of those flat earth or religious faggot.

If you were to claim that a 15ft monster with an enormous cock lived in your backyard, it would be up to you to prove it, not up to me to disprove it. It all comes down to burden of proof, and the burden of proof falls on you if you wanna oppose all the research up to this point.

Science isn't real! It's just a conspiracy! Everything works because of God, not because of some silly idea like physics!

This is all the scientific evidence you need

Attached: the-core-poster.jpg (283x400, 26K)

it is a fact that water finds its level no matter the shape of the container, so water clinging to a spinning ball makes absolutely no sense

The water is clinging to the ball the same way you are, are you floating? when you jump do you fly into space? no, you dont, you big fucking dummy dum dumm.

this, eggheads blown the fuck out

no one has ever dug past 7 miles into the ground, just so you know

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 71K)