Predictions for the 2020s

In this thread we make predictions for things we think will happen in the 2020s.
I will start:

1. I think rock music will start to become popular again with a big new band breaking out.
2. Trump will lose the 2020 election.
3. SJW and PC culture will calm down.

Attached: 97398737-EB73-445F-B964-BFA25A6E26BA.jpg (218x232, 10K)

I have no idea who Brexit is going to go. If there is a no deal then shit will kick off in Northern Ireland and people will die.

more shootings (oregano)

as much i wish it'd happen, but it probably won't: vidya and anime will turn back into "nerdy" hobbies and will be looked down upon

I wonder to what degree hypergamy will accelerate. Will we reach the point that over 50% of 20 year olds are virgins? What are the social and political ramifications of this?

Attached: 98BD90A8-D799-4FBA-899C-795C5F9D2F70.jpg (680x517, 34K)

>vidya and anime will turn back into "nerdy" hobbies and will be looked down upon
That will never happen to vidya. Every lad plays vidya now and, for the past 15 years now, computers have not been just for nerds.

>Will we reach the point that over 50% of 20 year olds are virgins?

No because most people aren't actually socially retarded or autistic. Current society makes it harder to get laid for the socially impaired, not everyone.

Nerds, and by extension, anons are largely dead.

>Trump will lose the 2020 election.

I want to agree with you on this but everyone said there was no way he'd win the first time and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

now that he's been exposed as a zionist shill , he's popularity dropped especially with Jow Forums

>he's popularity dropped especially with Jow Forums

I'm not so sure but maybe the /ptg/ Facebook boomers are just that loud

Still, it's safer to assume he's gonna win (and be pleasantly surprised if he doesn't) than to assume he's gonna lose (and be bootyblasted beyond belief if he doesn't), I learned that from the outrage after the 2016 election.

I personally want to see him lose just to see how Jow Forums reacts

Me too, but I'm hesitant to say "there's no way he'll win", because again, that's what people said last time.

given how many schizos there are on Jow Forums these days there'd probably be a few mass shootings if Trump loses for "the jews stealing the election" or some retarded shit like that

That's not true. (((pol))) now loves Israel because they don't want to look dumb. The narrative now is "if you hate Israel you are a Muslim shit stain"

Who's going up against Trump though? Another neolib?

>Another neolib

all of them are neolibs so yea

I'd rather have Trump then, it'll at least be funny.

but more and more people are becoming socially impaired

Yeah, but the best choices are clearly either free money man or actual centrist lady.

>but more and more people are becoming socially impaired

They aren't, the already socially impaired just become more obvious

the collapse of civilisation please please oh fuck

>1. I think rock music will start to become popular again with a big new band breaking out.
Oh damn, I WISH. I need this mumble rap and limp-wrist stomp/clap/strum bullshit to [GO AWAY].

Attached: PLANET PISS.jpg (200x150, 10K)

lol no. There are less socially impaired people (in a sense). Hell, look at Jow Forums. Most of the old socially retarded anons are gone.

They are significantly more people on Jow Forums today than when it was mostly socially retarded, it's kind of hard to say how much the number has increased or decreased, especially considering other factor like the migration to lesser known image board

Jow Forums blames everything on the Jews. Their candidate didn't win? Jews. They can't get a job or a girlfriend? Juice. Someone just stubbed their toe? JOOOOOOOOOOZ!

I fundamentally disagree, and you have no proof to the contrary. I see drastically rising numbers of virginity backing me up.

Yes, but those guys were REALLY fucked up, and few in numbers. Now there's a shit-ton of people, and most of them are just socially retarded enough to not find a partner.

>the migration to lesser known image board
They've disappeared from most image boards, I don't know what happened to them. It's just me left. I think they either they shaped up or just suicided.

>Now there's a shit-ton of people, and most of them are just socially retarded enough to not find a partner.
Do you want to know what that *really* is? That's just (for the want of a better word) normies, imitating parodies of what people thought anons were like (multiple degrees of removal from oldfags from the past).

It's like one user said, it's normies screaming "normies gtfo".

Attached: Single Use.jpg (465x475, 35K)

if my post ends in a 29 full blown war happens

No it won't. Violence achieves nothing here. Brexit is very bad for us (I voted Out btw and stand by it) but only because the UK never gave a rats ass and invested in India and the Commonwealth and left us to starve (literally famously). Then outsourced everything we had when the EU money train could be used to prop up the financial disparity of that outsourcing.

NI was fucked before and will be fucked for our life times but nothing was ever going to change there with the EU propping us up.

Anyway I live to watch humanitys first steps into colonising space and the last 3 years have been an acceleration zone that will only get better in the 2020s. We'll see multiple moonlandings by the end of that decade and probably a mars landing too. Hopefully a Lunar Space Station and maybe even the foundation of Moon bases. My life is fucked but i will stay alive to watch that shit.

We can only hope, I think the last one is pretty reasonable though considering that SJW stuff is now seeping into the mainstream and as a result is becoming less extremist. Also in terms of the 2020 election I just want anyone that won't instantly bend over for any foreign power but also isn't as bad at relations as trump.

Why did they make the Brexit a left-right thing when the EU is a neoliberal institution?

I predict a return of 60s styled fashion and to a lesser extent, movies, associated with people starting to shun the hypercorporatocracy of the 2010s

Attached: 60s-style-hippie.jpg (800x450, 109K)

the media sells it as a right wing thing but to answer your traditional left wing thinking, out for the working man and working class, to do with Brexit was the timeless age old; immigrants are taking your jobs, your potential properties and making your communities unsafe. Which is all true.

>movies

Music I mean

Hippies can go fuck themselves. The fuckers who became the yuppies of the 80s.

Has there ever been a generation so fucked up and entitled as the boomers?