For the heinous and vile mistreatment we cause towards animals, everyone should fast...

For the heinous and vile mistreatment we cause towards animals, everyone should fast, limiting yourself to just one meal a day.

Also, becoming vegan would greatly reduce the cardon emissions we put out on a daily basis.

-RAD

Attached: IMG_3316.gif (500x281, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010847
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production#Effect_of_air_pollution_on_human_respiratory_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck animals, it's their fault they can't defend themselves

I just don't have a big, bleeding fucking heart for the animals we eat. Veganism just feels dishonest and pretentious.

>becoming vegan would greatly reduce the cardon emissions

I recommend bombing a coal plant if this is what you're worried about, no personal decision you make will ever stop industry. Also eating an animal isn't the issue, it's the conditions they're kept in that's heinous. Blow up factories, not farms.

Attached: why contain it new.jpg (760x1118, 147K)

>we

speak for yourself fucking animal abuser

people that think animals are more important than humans are psychopaths

>no personal decision you make will ever stop industry
its called supply and demand. heres peter singer, a princeton professor, talking about basic market economics in relation to veganism

youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

>Also eating an animal isn't the issue, it's the conditions they're kept in that's heinous
no, its animal rape, breeding them, enslavement, castration and murder. its the killing, its the unethical treat of animals

humans have tons of rights. in the west we dont have child exploitation and abuse. even in the most primitive human country, they still have it much better than animals

and we already have tons of organizations stopping human slavery and child abuse, but virtually none stopping animal abuse. animals are still slaves and still killed by the hundreds of millions every year just so you can eat a tasty hamburger with a 12 piece mcnugget

Attached: Untitledghj.jpg (1152x648, 182K)

going vegan increases your empathy levels. literally it changes the way your brain is structured. just go vegan for a while and you will start to develop empathy for the first time in your life

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010847

most people go vegan for the health reasons and stay for the ethics and for the animals. thats why i first went vegan; for the health, i didnt care about animals. but only later did i start caring for them, maybe it took me 9 to 12 months to start caring for animals

Attached: 30575jeog1rx.png (2068x1435, 1.58M)

People that think humans are important are delusional.

>going vegan increases your empathy levels
The source you provide does not defend this statement. That study didn't investigate change, it only looks at people who are currently omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan. The causal relationship--becoming a vegan causes one to feel more empathy--is not proven, investigated, or discussed.

Lol nobody cares you fucking hippie. Eat a burger

>Hurricane kills your family

Mother Nature: eh, it's not my fault they can't defend themselves against my unstoppable winds

farms are exactly the problem burger edu fren.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production#Effect_of_air_pollution_on_human_respiratory_health
Meat is fukken good tho

yes, you are right, but its not unreasonable to infer that since vegans and vegetarians have more empathy its atleast possible that the diet had something to do with it

a lot of vegans will tell you the reason why they went vegan was for health but stayed vegan for the animals

and since the brain is plastic and malleable and subject to change, its not unreasonable to think that the parts of the brain associated with empathy and compassion can grow or shrink depending on your behavior

if you worked at a slaughterhouse, do you think your brain would become more or less compassionate?

if you were at war and constantly was exposed to death and murder and people dying, do you think you would become more or less empathetic?

etc etc

Attached: A0XThS9CMAErTjc.jpg (720x407, 48K)

Who's to say those who help handicap children have a bigger heart then those who don't?

Universal compassion is a false revelation, a way of modifying the individual to be useful to society and useless to himself. Compassion shouldn't be universal.

Yes, for sure. I'm just saying their capacity for empathy was already high. It doesn't necessarily follow that the veganism boosted their capacity.
You'd need another study, longitudinal in design, which tested the same individuals over time to show that those empathic centers of the brain continued to grow as people continued their vegan diet.

I know the type of person you are. You're the Jordan Peterson type who spews nonsensical rhetorics about how data can be measured against the complexity of a human being.

Ha

Just when you think you have it all figured out, something else comes along way and flattens your data collective truth.

Can you link a study that shows elderly caregivers becoming global humanitarians?

We have hurricane shelters and cars for that. You can literally traverse a continent if you drive for 36 hours straight.

I think we should kill all vegans and proportionally change the amount of farmland they use for their soi products into animal refuges.